Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa (22036 Views)

Ortega Named World Richest By Forbes / Sim Shagaya & Alex Amosu Makes Millonaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by 190: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2013
and whats my business
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by cyril83(m): 10:56am On Feb 24, 2013
You guyz should Deck the issue of NL hitting 1 million When a single member having like 5 to 10 identities.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Theloveth(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Whats on ur mind? broda Shewen u try.Congrats
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Ekans: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2013
Congrats Seun but stop this constant Tonto(Afo Anu) dike harassment of nairalanders.If she is ur girlfriend,marry her quietly without bothering us about it.Congrats.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2013
OK EVERY 1 CLAP FOR SEUN
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2013
naijababe:

You don't have to like him. Just continue posting to increase traffic on his site.

Ode!!!
ode ni for real.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by debedebe(m): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2013
Congrats brov,more grease 2 ur elbow!!! Enjoy...
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by donpetros: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2013
congratulations, you have conquared africa, the next target is the world. Thank you for creating a site that allows Nigerians to express themselves.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2013
mr.official:

I think he's proud.
seun think there is insect in your brain.continue spiitting rubbish and get banned
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by ubong560(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2013
Who told them Nairaland is the biggest discussion forum in africa? I think seun loyalists are embarking on promotional work here. Who knows if he used football age dat time he founded d site wch means d official 23 could have been meant 30/31 and seven yrs now, how many yrs is that?

Mod. dont hide my post like others o. We're entitled to freedom of speech in dis country o.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by ubong560(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2013
Una no dey go church?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by hammedkola(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2013
mr.official:

I think he's proud.

He is not proud but NOT an empty barrel like you that makes the loudest noise...Mtchewww..{wawa}
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by BuBBle1(f): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2013
wink
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by idlaw2k3(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2013
cool CONGRATULATION cool
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2013
Am happy to hear this news,in one way or the or the other your website nairaland has helped my forex trading career to be smoother,because through nairaland I met some other traders and shared and gained more knowledge of forex trading,God bless you seun and you will continue to get more traffic and more money.amen
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by plendil: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2013
naijababe:

You don't have to like him. Just continue posting to increase traffic on his site.

Ode!!!

Touche! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Ustec: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2013
I need 2 see dis guy pix na
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by oprahwinfrey(f): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2013
ubong560: Mod. dont hide my post like others o. We're entitled to freedom of speech in dis country o.
My brother, it doesn't work that way. The government does not have the right to prosecute you based on your speech; that is what free speech is all about. NL is a private business and, as such, Seun has the power to do whatsoever he likes with it. His house, his rules.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by elbinmanny(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2013
Forbes can't recognize anyone with tonto dike news, day in day out!!!
Na wash joor gringringrin
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by oprahwinfrey(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2013
Ustec: I need 2 see dis guy pix na
His photograph is on his profile.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2013
oprahwinfrey:
My brother, it doesn't work that way. The government does not have the right to prosecute you based on your speech; that is what free speech is all about. NL is a private business and, as such, Seun has the power to do whatsoever he likes with it. His house, his rules.
thank you for educating the guy,the guy needs to go back to school,wetin concern freedom of speech for private business like nairaland,some people are very funny.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by philips70(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2013
nyere84: Seun Osewa, are u married

Yes but he needs a third wife. Are you ready??
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by BlueMurder(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2013
Congrats Seun, you are a source of hope to like-minded fellows.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by BlueMurder(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2013
ubong560: Who knows if he used football age dat time he founded d site wch means d official 23 could have been meant 30/31 and seven yrs now, how many yrs is that?

What's with all this mumbo jumbo? Irrelevant!
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Esinwaju: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Congrats Seun. You only rode on the population of Nigeria which anyone could just do, especially the unemployed.
you just could not stomach your envy huh?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by gwas(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2013
grin
omoredia: Personally I don't like him!
Hin take your wife?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by b03liberty(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2013
congrat baba seun. I hav learnt so much via NL. TNX.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by kavey10(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2013
Abeg, which church I fit still go by 2p.m today. I must go church today. Where that bible again sef...
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by mrofficial(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
ufotuko: seun think there is insect in your brain. continue spiitting rubbish and get banned

What da fuc.k is your problem? Why are you trolling? And the bolded, is that why you're licking Seun's feet? SMH.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Emmy9ite(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
Congrats seun. My advice to you is this...
There is always a 'boom' period for everyone, the important thing is how you use your money during this period. I will advice you to create different streams of income, don't keep your money lying in the bank, invest in something profitable. Diversify! that's the secret to more riches.

Keep brainstorming, Nairaland has to keep CHANGING! It has to keep improving, even if it means adding, chat, online betting, online sales, e.t.c Let it just keep changing for good. Once again, congratulation.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
Young entrepreneurs making their mark in the sands of time while some are busy hating.

Congrats dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: Report - Nigeria Loses 72 Percent Internet Revenue To Us / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.