Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa (22037 Views)

Ortega Named World Richest By Forbes / Sim Shagaya & Alex Amosu Makes Millonaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by jossy26: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Can you imagine, seun is even viewing this thread and not saying anything; yeye boi, ur head is swelling ba?? Ok oo
Congrats bro; I av learnt a lot from nairaland thinz....
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Kaysalas(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
0Edward0: @seun, bros anything for the boys, make i send my gtb acct number 00325..........
grin
0Edward0: @seun, bros anything for the boys, make i send my gtb acct number 00325..........
why u no complete ur account number naa?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by VirginFinder: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ejiné: And then again, that area of the Forbes site is free-for-all.
Anybody can open a blog account there and write anything.

Even me undecided

I smell envy, jealousy, bitterness in your posts.
Did you go to church today?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Kaysalas(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
kavey10: Abeg, which church I fit still go by 2p.m today. I must go church today. Where that bible again sef...
grin
kavey10: Abeg, which church I fit still go by 2p.m today. I must go church today. Where that bible again sef...
Naaaaa........Waaaah!
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Cosmopolice: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
How dose this change the price of common garri
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by otokx(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
kudos
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Congrats Osewa jnr, i share in ur joy
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by searchcorp(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
congrats bro, u are not only the best.... you are a role model to a whole lot of people, if only yahoo boys will learn from people like you and channel their strength into something meaningful and more lucrative.

Bless you bro!
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Donsammi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
NAIRALAND- Copyright © 2005 - 2013Nairaland owned by
Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights
reserved.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by groovie(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
lalaosky: wow...congrats seun...your ministry is indeed moving to it's permanent site

A f'uc'k once f'uc'ked can be re-f'u'c'k'ed if the f'u'c'ke'r and the f'u'c'kee agrees that the f'u'ck was well f'u'ckked- MAZI OMENUKO nairaland 2013

LMAO!! which kind signature b dis for goodness sake?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by ITbomb(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
oprahwinfrey:
His photograph is on his profile.
That pix is 2006 pix , I got the current one with a little pot belle
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by ELVIKING(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Congratulations Chairman Seun.... More grease to ur elbow. U make us proud.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by ujukala: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
Seun, congratulations. I pray that one day I will be like you.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by KOURTNEYK: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
mr.official:

What da fuc.k is your problem? Why are you trolling? And the bolded, is that why you're licking Seun's feet? SMH.
my problem is that you should never be jealous of a person who deserves the success,a guy like you is succeeding you are here being jealous,I think say na only women dey jealous I no know some stupid gay like you are also jealous too,and let me shock you the more you post the more money seun is making so that means no matter how hard you try you can never bring the guy down.oniranu
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by teniyi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
A LETTER TO SEUN.

Hello Seun,
Congratulations. Your Dad and my uncle are friends. My great grand mother is also related by BLOOD to your great grand father. Please can I send my account bank number?

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by obowunmi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
congrats Seun - well deserved.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Blueboy0402: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
According to Forbs I'm worth $50 million so what of you Seun Osewa? Anyway congratulations and welcome to the "big boys" club. If you are single you may consider the lady that asked whether you are married or not. grin grin grin grin. You know success is sweet and very infectious.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Blueboy0402: According to Forbs I'm worth $50 million so what of you Seun Osewa? Anyway congratulations and welcome to the "big boys" club. If you are single you may consider the lady that asked whether you are married or not. grin grin grin grin. You know success is sweet and very infectious.
introduce yourself.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by chucky234(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hmmm I will be on that list come 2014
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by princepee: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
oga seun we go wash am ooo ...any thing is ok even recharge card
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Emmyk(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
Cool
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Bamsdayo(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
isale_gan2:

Hmm. A link to nowhere. "Geek" was a tip-off. undecided
isale_gan2:

isale_gan2:

africa online indeed,seun jst keep it up you are making it!!!.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ever since my eyes caught glimpse of this ill-fated news, I have been surfing the internet to ascertain the authenticity of this report cause I find it pretty difficult to believe that an internationally recognised magazine as forbes would want to have anything to do with a mediocre as Seun whose antecedent could be likened to that of a toddler/cocoon of the house who's very much under the influence of his mother's breast milk. Seun's discretion lately here in his over-hyped webpage isa clear pointer to that fact that it has failed woefully in its entire ramification to achieve desired result and is destined fold-up in no distant time owing to mismanagement, lack of fore-sight and integrity. Infact, Seun is a prophet of doom and should be eradicated from the nigeraian cyber-space.
Conclusively, the report in itself is malicious, half-baked and has no iota of truth that he was shortlisted on forbes magazine for whatsoever merit or recognition. I am therefore using this opportunity to call on appropriate authorities concerned to investigate this obnoxious report and have whoever behind it including Seun aressted, detained and prosecuted in a competent court of jurisdiction. Thanks
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Ejine(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Virgin Finder:

I smell envy, jealousy, bitterness in your posts.
Did you go to church today?

Na waa for some people sha.

Haven't you seen me congratulate Seun after Jarus corrected my worries?

In your case, I smell stupiidity, illiteracy and intellectual emptiness in your post.

Did you make it past Primary 4?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Soundmind(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Congrats Dear
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Cosmopolice: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Vision2017: Ever since my eyes caught glimpse of this ill-fated news, I have been surfing the internet to ascertain the authenticity of this report cause I find it pretty difficult to believe that an internationally recognised magazine as forbes would want to have anything to do with a mediocre as Seun whose antecedent could be likened to that of a toddler/cocoon of the house who's very much under the influence of his mother's breast milk. Seun's discretion lately here in his over-hyped webpage isa clear pointer to that fact that it has failed woefully in its entire ramification to achieve desired result and is destined fold-up in no distant time owing to mismanagement, lack of fore-sight and integrity. Infact, Seun is a prophet of doom and should be eradicated from the nigeraian cyber-space.
Conclusively, the report in itself is malicious, half-baked and has no iota of truth that he was shortlisted on forbes magazine for whatsoever merit or recognition. I am therefore using this opportunity to call on appropriate authorities concerned to investigate this obnoxious report and have whoever behind it including Seun aressted, detained and prosecuted in a competent court of jurisdiction. Thanks

Mehn this is the height of jealousy. Didnt u see the link provided?
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by primehab(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Congrat Seun, keep the flag flying. Either you're under 30 or above 30 you're a good ambassador of Nigerian, you're not arrested or wanted for internet fraud.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by kingzik: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Congratulations to you Seun.This is the beginning of greater achievements to come.
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:
shocked shocked angry Oga just because your map couldn't locate his money don't mean he's poor cheesy

no be map. Na satelite image!
Seun, i hope say u get d latest machines in ur garage? No be to dey do face like one innocent boy. Congrats sha!
Re: Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa by Frostyzone(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: #Dancing alingo... 07063554213.... Abeg Share small tin reach me...
Some people have no shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: Report - Nigeria Loses 72 Percent Internet Revenue To Us / 12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / Six Dry Ports Being Built Across Nigeria To Be Linked To Rail Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.