Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

--theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? (2247 Views)

Wordpress, Bloggers And Programmers / 999 Apps/software Ideas For Developers, Entreprenuer And Programmers / New Forum For Webmasters And Programmers(mycodeng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

--theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by WhiZTiM(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2013
This thread is Something off zeros and ones for programmers....

----Theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists and Programmers hardly gets the girl quickly like other guys... True or False?
Please is the above topic true --@least in the Nigerian environment.

(oh, for the girls, I think they get the guy quickly)
...just random thoughts

it this hypothesis is true, why? is there no programmatic way to handle this?? ...lol.
Ohkay, seriously... I am experiencing such... (or maybe its only unique to me)
and some movies I have watched geeky movies that kinda portray the same...

--Your contributions--

1 Share

Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by lordZOUGA(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2013
this has been true even before civilization... girls like attention. no true nerd can provide it.

1 Like

Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by Nov1ce(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
lordZOUGA: this has been true even before civilization... girls like attention. no true nerd can provide it.
#TrueTalk!!!
Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by Capnd143(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Nov1ce:
#TrueTalk!!!
ya, i think so too
Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by sadcheese: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Programmers tend to be polarizing with women.
I.e. The guys I've met that have been the best with girls are usually programmers or enginneers. These are also the guys that are the worst.

The secret is acutually taking the time to learn how to be good with women. Like anything else, it is a skill. You start off very bad and end up very good(depending on your level of commitment)

1 Like

Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by Alfred200825(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Soon and very soon nerds shall rule the world
Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by 1stdami(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2014
my brother no time ho no time to be dedicated to 1 lady . i pray i get married sha grin grin grin grin
Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by KazukiIto(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2014
As long as my compiler is happy, I am happy. Happy compiler, happy Life!!

1 Like

Re: --theory: Geeks, Computer Hobbyists And Programmers Hardly Gets The Girl Quick? by Valon4ego(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
KazukiIto:
As long as my compiler is happy, I am happy. Happy compiler, happy Life!!
grin
guy, you no well O

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Gateway Service Is The Best For An Ecommerce Website / Don't Joke With These Math Topics If You Want To Be A Successful Game Dev / Data Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.