Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

NYSC Redeployment Procedure - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Redeployment Procedure (63974 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / NYSC Redeployment / Nysc Redeployment Process? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by babasanti: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
ok
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Luizkid(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2013
I've been relocated 4rm Kano state to Enugu. My excuse was Family Pressure and i must add that its just luck, because most pple wit med reports were posted to neigbouring states of their choice.
Please i wish to visit Kaduna state 4rm here, so i want to know how soon i have to report to enugu state and whats d disadvantage of reporting late?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by tosin1211: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2013
Pls can someone enlighten me on the procedure to redeploy from Oyo State to Lagos State after being posted to a place of primary assignment? I already have a place to work in Lagos but I really don't want to use the medical report thing. Is there any other tenable reason I can use?? Thanx!
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
tosin1211:
Pls can someone enlighten me on the procedure to redeploy from Oyo State to Lagos State after being posted to a place of primary assignment? I already have a place to work in Lagos but I really don't want to use the medical report thing. Is there any other tenable reason I can use?? Thanx!
ghost

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by lawizle(m): 5:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: ghost

Pls explain further d ghost aspect...I'm very well interested...better still here's my pin..283c6f4e
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by PrinceNoneyDav: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Please is it possible to re-deploy after camp?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by qlp007(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please I applied for redeployment after camp of this 2013 Batch C, if my request is successful, when should I be expecting my redeployment approval. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by EmmyDe25(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2013
Luizkid: I've been relocated 4rm Kano state to Enugu. My excuse was Family Pressure and i must add that its just luck, because most pple wit med reports were posted to neigbouring states of their choice.
Please i wish to visit Kaduna state 4rm here, so i want to know how soon i have to report to enugu state and whats d disadvantage of reporting late?
Your allowance would be delayed.... but if you can tidy up things as early as possible in Enugu you wouldnt have any issue with that.
I am actually speaking from experience because a host of friends who refused to do their reg on time after redeploying had to wait for 2/3 months before getting their allowance, I on the other hand started getting paid the subsequent month after leaving camp without any delay.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Skyrex(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls i need an urgent advice. I am a prospective 2014 NYSC Batch B candidate. I want 2 knw d procedure 4 redeployment to my state of choice and PPA in d same state

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ini4: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Good day fellas, an Opportunity had been given to be part of the NYSC Prospective BATCH B 2014 group on WHAPSAPP as well as getin full update on topics such as (1)How To Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp. (2)The secret of knowing how to work your NYSC posting to OIL companies. (3)How NYSC year can land you your dream job. (4) Everybdy wnts to go for NYSC and nobdy cares to know what NYSC means, you should know what NYSC means. (5) Looking at the experiences of some Ex corpers who once did their NYSC in places like Lagos, Ph, Abuja, Enugu, Ogun, Edo nd etc. (6) Given you the opportunity to take a glance look at pictures of various camps, their toilet nd what to expect in most camps such as Lagos camp, Portharcourt camp, Abuja camp, Enugu camp, delta camp, Ogun, oyo, bayelsa nd etc. So many topics to be discuss which I jst gave u few of them and finally given you d chance to make good frnds in the whatsapp group as well both male nd female frnds which your likely goin to meet in the same NYSC orientation camp with you. To join the Whatsapp BATCH B group, drop your contacts or add this number on whatsapp 07033994318 to join the future Awaiting corps members(NYSC BATCH B 2014). Thank you...
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by physseryor(f): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=katolistic]Ogbeche thanks a lot. Was posted to Yobe state so its a blank cheque for me grin..can't wait ohh[/quote
Hi,pls I jst need a kind of cosolation. Were u able to redeploy frm yobe on security grounds? Cos I av been posted to borno. Aldo I plan redeploying on marriage grounds. Am jst soooo shocked right nao.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Gbolly4unow: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Can someone enlighten me on this? I want to confirm if corpers posted to Bauchi State can be granted to automatic redeployment. I was just posted to Bauchi, NYSC Batch B, 2014.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Slimwoody(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Congratulations. I think you have to go for the three weeks orientation camp before doing the redeployment.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by 2unzy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
How can I redeploy using medical report. Got posted to imo state.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is it compulsory 1 do a name change please
Ogbeche77: There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
1. :Health
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

On health grounds, you have to report to the camp you are posted to harmed with a medical report preferably from a general, state, federal or military hospital, stating your ailment with reasons why you need to visit your physician regularly in your state of resident.
You can as well go with some drugs you use for such ailment.. This is done in the 2nd week of camping, it ll be announced when the time to submit for relocation arises

On marital grounds, a married female corper is required to present a marriage certificate coupled with a publication of name change from a Nigeria dailies

On Security grounds, only those posted to Yobe and Bornu are granted automatic relocation on security grounds
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
I only av a marriage certificate and besides I want to maintain the name on my certificate so that it won't contradict my nysc certificate please is it possible ? Thanx need answers ASAP God bless u
Ogbeche77: There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

On health grounds, you have to report to the camp you are posted to harmed with a medical report preferably from a general, state, federal or military hospital, stating your ailment with reasons why you need to visit your physician regularly in your state of resident.
You can as well go with some drugs you use for such ailment.. This is done in the 2nd week of camping, it ll be announced when the time to submit for relocation arises

On marital grounds, a married female corper is required to present a marriage certificate coupled with a publication of name change from a Nigeria dailies

On Security grounds, only those posted to Yobe and Bornu are granted automatic relocation on security grounds
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by ridimic1: 12:39am On Oct 14, 2014
wow
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ogbeche77:
There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

no sir @bolded,adamawa is also among the troubled states and lately, kano state.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by zoe3006(f): 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
olrotimi:
no sir @bolded,adamawa is also among the troubled states and lately, kano state.
do you think I can get a redeployment?I was posted to taraba.pls who has a news on taraba?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
ojomotommy:

Talking about health grounds, i assume that to be the easiest of all because that was exactly what i used to redeploy last year.
I had to present a duly signed and stamped doctors report from an accredited state hospital, copies of doctors appointment to the hospital and prescriptions and the hospital card.
However, it is quite difficult to get all these especially from a state hospital.

If you wish to redeploy on this ground but you don't have all these documents, then you can click on my profile and send me an email directly on Nairaland stating your details and address.
You can either request it to be forwarded to your email or be posted to your location (camp) to get the hard copy...its your choice.
just willing to assist.....

cares...
Please gimme ur no. Thanks
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by HenriXI(m): 1:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Hi everyone, I got my Call-up letter yesterday and I am posted to Kano state. about the insecurity thing, can someone please help me confirm if Kano state is also listed amongst the insecure states because I'm seriously considering redeployment on security grounds.
Also, it is stated here on my Call-up letter that I am to camp in Kano too... I must say I'm very uncomfortable going there in the first place but if I must, I need a guideline on getting to the camp. Contacts of a nice corp member currently serving in kano would help. Thank you
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by isaacmerit: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
ojomotommy:

Talking about health grounds, i assume that to be the easiest of all because that was exactly what i used to redeploy last year.
I had to present a duly signed and stamped doctors report from an accredited state hospital, copies of doctors appointment to the hospital and prescriptions and the hospital card.
However, it is quite difficult to get all these especially from a state hospital.

If you wish to redeploy on this ground but you don't have all these documents, then you can click on my profile and send me an email directly on Nairaland stating your details and address.
You can either request it to be forwarded to your email or be posted to your location (camp) to get the hard copy...its your choice.

cares...
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2015
Good day pple, a friend of mine with 2014 Batch C relocated from Camp to state A for Health reason, now he wishs to relocate to State B for same Health reasons cos he is not getting beta and was directed to anoda Teaching Hospital. Pls is it possible for anoda relocation.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by qsbabatunde: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ogbeche, crazyman, et al, pls i need your input on this:
I was originally posted to Yobe but had to redeploy to Osun on insecurity ground. Mind you, i already got a job in Lagos and I was hoping I could ghost from osun. I spoke with the LI to possibly arrange with him but he objected. Pls, wat other option is available at my disposal as i need to go back to lagos to continue my work.

Thank you
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by 7agaza(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2015
qsbabatunde:
@ogbeche, crazyman, et al, pls i need your input on this:
I was originally posted to Yobe but had to redeploy to Osun on insecurity ground. Mind you, i already got a job in Lagos and I was hoping I could ghost from osun. I spoke with the LI to possibly arrange with him but he objected. Pls, wat other option is available at my disposal as i need to go back to lagos to continue my work.

Thank you
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Jasi7(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
ojomotommy:

Talking about health grounds, i assume that to be the easiest of all because that was exactly what i used to redeploy last year....

i shld hv known it was goin to b a payment ish....possibly a scam.
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by maximilian19(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ogbeche77:
There are only three (3) grounds to which you can be granted redeployment
2. Marital (female only)
3. Security

now adamawa is among affected state and to camp in jalingo, are we also give an automatice redeployment of state of choice?
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by vinceyinnovation: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2015
do i have to register for redeployment at d day of arrival or when announced?
do i have 2 go online for redeployment form before or after redeployment. (mine is health reason).
am batch b stream 2 kwara state
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by codexgigax: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
ojomotommy:

You can either request it to be forwarded to y
our email or be posted to your location (camp) to get the hard copy...its your choice.

cares...

Interested
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by georgecso(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
There are only three reasons to which you can be allowed to redeploy...
1. Health Ground
2. Marital - (female only)... refer to the link ... http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CorpsRelocation
3. Security
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
ojomotommy:

cares...

Hello ma. Your day, how's it been, ma? Pls, I've just been posted to Anambra and I want to redeploy to Kaduna. I hope you come to my aid ma. I'll forever appreciate it
Re: NYSC Redeployment Procedure by JNEDUCONSULT: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
22hours to 24hours journey my brother.. Safe journey...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / "I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / Slaying In Camp – This Female Corper’s Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.