Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Make Money Online (guide). - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online (guide). (1056 Views)

Online Guide To Nigerian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
I've been reading about and meeting people always asking for informaction on working and making money online as a Nigerian which can be a task due to the country's online reputation. So, I am starting this topic to discuss how to make money online and beating the odds and barriers even if you are new. I want to share what I know since I am a professional online contractor and have been working online since April 2011. Ask your questions, send the emails but most importantly, lets rub minds together.

My fingers are on the keypad.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by SHEAU(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
o ya! start nau? we r waitin...
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
SHEAU: o ya! start nau? we r waitin...

Loool.... Ask me what you want to know and I answer.
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Well, to make money online is quite easy... Questions:
can u type at a reasonably fast speed? Can you use Google or any search engine? Can u write reports? If yes, then you can make money online
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Timsezeh(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
I've being trying but no success can u explain further?
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Chizin(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
You can also make money online via football betting by joining us at www.netbusinesstutor.com
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Timsezeh: I've being trying but no success can u explain further?

i would like to ask: what have you tried? So i'll know how to explain for you to understand
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Chizin: You can also make money online via football betting by joining us at www.netbusinesstutor.com

Chizin.... I mean real work not betting
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Cwhyte(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mohjyh: Well, to make money online is quite easy... Questions:
can u type at a reasonably fast speed? Can you use Google or any search engine? Can u write reports? If yes, then you can make money online

So, which type of online business are you into?
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Timsezeh(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mohjyh:

i would like to ask: what have you tried? So i'll know how to explain for you to understand
. Hyip, survey, referal so many
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Timsezeh: . Hyip, survey, referal so many

those ones are just a waste of time cos u most survey sites were not designed with Africans in mind but to suit the American eviron thats why you will rarely see survey sites that work
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
C. whyte:

So, which type of online business are you into?

i work online as an administrative assistant/ web researcher thats y i added that part of how to use Google
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Mohjyh(f): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Timzeh.... Check your email, I have sent a response
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have been trying to make money online since 2010 but have met with no success. But I kept at it! I keep going hoping that one day I will start making money online as others have done. 2 years passed and I was still not making money. Yet I wasn't deterred. My determination keeps growing.

During this 2 years period, little did I know that I was learning something that will be of help to me later on. There was a day one of my friends asked me what I was doing typing and browsing with my phone all day (I use a Blackberry, so typing for 24hours on the phone is a piece of cake). I told him what I was doing (trying to make a few bucks online). He simply shrugged! He later told me to find something else to do as I won't make any money online. He mentioned that all the make money online stories that we hear all the time is just scam.

Hmm! Not deterred by his comment. I keep working at my phone.

Along the line, I sold my phone and bought a laptop(this is a sign of seriousness). I was determined! If I could get a laptop, then I should be able to make money online as others have done.

Come 2013! Something happened...That reaffirmed my faith in this make money online thing.

What is it?

I built my first website!!! In January of this year, I joined a class that offers free subscription to Godaddy Web Hosting for free. I was delighted. Is this the time I will start making money?...

I secured the offer! then I quickly put together N1500 and bought a domain name. There goes my first money making website.

After opening the website, another thing happened...

I discovered Odesk and Elance. Wow! Can I make money from these freelance website? I decided to try them out.

I opened an account at Odesk.com and leave Elance for later. I decided to start out as an article writer and see how things would go... But, do you know what happened?

During January alone, I have made more than $100 from writing reviews and articles for clients. The first day I withdrew my money, I showed my dad to prove to him I can really make money online. He was very happy.

Now I'm now making real money online! real money!

Tell you, making money online is real! very real!

If you are wondering how I am able to withdraw my funds, I use Payoneer MasterCard. So this is real for those who are yet to be convinced.

However, you need patient and hardworking. Without those, you won't make a dime online. Thank you for reading to this stage. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by kemioo77(f): 4:49am On Feb 25, 2013
alhasanalhusein: I have been trying to make money online since 2010 but have met with no success. But I kept at it! I keep going hoping that one day I will start making money online as others have done. 2 years passed and I was still not making money. Yet I wasn't deterred. My determination keeps growing.

During this 2 years period, little did I know that I was learning something that will be of help to me later on. There was a day one of my friends asked me what I was doing typing and browsing with my phone all day (I use a Blackberry, so typing for 24hours on the phone is a piece of cake). I told him what I was doing (trying to make a few bucks online). He simply shrugged! He later told me to find something else to do as I won't make any money online. He mentioned that all the make money online stories that we hear all the time is just scam.

Hmm! Not deterred by his comment. I keep working at my phone.

Along the line, I sold my phone and bought a laptop(this is a sign of seriousness). I was determined! If I could get a laptop, then I should be able to make money online as others have done.

Come 2013! Something happened...That reaffirmed my faith in this make money online thing.

What is it?

I built my first website!!! In January of this year, I joined a class that offers free subscription to Godaddy Web Hosting for free. I was delighted. Is this the time I will start making money?...

I secured the offer! then I quickly put together N1500 and bought a domain name. There goes my first money making website.

After opening the website, another thing happened...

I discovered Odesk and Elance. Wow! Can I make money from these freelance website? I decided to try them out.

I opened an account at Odesk.com and leave Elance for later. I decided to start out as an article writer and see how things would go... But, do you know what happened?

During January alone, I have made more than $100 from writing reviews and articles for clients. The first day I withdrew my money, I showed my dad to prove to him I can really make money online. He was very happy.

Now I'm now making real money online! real money!

Tell you, making money online is real! very real!

If you are wondering how I am able to withdraw my funds, I use Payoneer MasterCard. So this is real for those who are yet to be convinced.

However, you need patient and hardworking. Without those, you won't make a dime online. Thank you for reading to this stage. grin grin grin grin grin grin

highly informative thread!!!!!!!! Can u pls send me details on how to start all the online business u mentioned above and how did u secure a Payoneer MasterCard?my email is oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by kemioo77(f): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2013
Mohjyh:

i work online as an administrative assistant/ web researcher thats y i added that part of how to use Google
can u pls give me details of this online business u mention above. my email is oluwakemitosin@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online (guide). by Cwhyte(m): 6:34am On Feb 25, 2013
Mohjyh:

Good, can you please put me through on this particular type of online business? Cosmaswhyte@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Pig and grasscutter farmers / Payza (alertpay) Payment Plugin Configuration For Online Transactions / Bakery Equipments For An Instalmental Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.