Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nairaland In Urbandictionary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland In Urbandictionary (787 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland In Urbandictionary by absulo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
1.Nairaland
A totally awesome Nigerian site, often mismanaged though, which consists majorly of Nigerians in diaspora who troll around the forum. The romance section sucks ass. The gaming section totally rocks. The politics section is meh tongue austere, all they do is talk talk talk analyze and nothing good comes out. Programming section is insane! Forum games is for zombies. Computer section is for spam and adverts. Shit. Oyb totally killed it mahn. Dual Core made it epic.

Oh and if you've been on it for the past 5 years, please get a life.
Kobojunkie :: Elections were rigged!
Me :: How do you know that? You're not even in Nigeria.

Kobojunkie :: Take a look at this article it says rigged.
Me :: Meh, go kill yourself then.
Kobojunkie :: I will, ROFLMAO
Me :: |Stabs self and kills himself| Damn, annoying bitch.

2. Nairaland
A horribly mismanaged popular Nigerian website. A NON-NIGERIAN as the second in command, and the bitch hates on veterans who are infinitely greater than her e.g Gabry (why the hell was she banned? Knowing she loved the fucking site?).
The politics section is a national and colossal embarrassment where retarded Nigerians in the United States and surrounding countries attack themselves because they are of different tribes e.g Ileke Idi (Florida) and Bk/babe (Brooklyn).

The romance section is populated by immature adult liars who think they can are giving sound advice to equally lieing whores. e.g (Tpiah).
The phone section is populated by absolute poverty stricken males (nokia fanboys). They fiegn hatred for the blackberry just because they can't afford it. Lmao.

Problem.

I forgot to mention, there are some who think they are intelligent and like engaging in fake ass conversations they call "Intelligent Debates" lmao, wikipedia open in one tab, dictionary in the other. Lmao. Retarded Nigerians. (e.g Eldee and Sagamite) Dumb Spoilt kids they dumped in England immediately after their WAEC exams.
Another retard uses this a lot! A 30 + year old retarded woman KOBOJUNKIE! RotfLMao.

Here we go.
Guy 1 : Hey, i saw your post on Urban dictionary about Nairaland.
Me : Yeah so what?
Guy 2 : Seun is so going to ban you, and your IP Address.
Me : And so? Thats all he does. Whats my IP Address any way?

Guy 2 : I gave it to him yesterday, its 127.0.0.1
Me : Oh no, you didn't, retard.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nairaland In Urbandictionary by greedie1(f): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2013
lol
Re: Nairaland In Urbandictionary by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland In Urbandictionary by baibijayyahoo(f): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
hehehehe.....
Re: Nairaland In Urbandictionary by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland In Urbandictionary by Mynd44: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2013
I don loss

(1) (Reply)

'dead' Prostitute Wakes Up & Jumps Out Of Coffin En Route To Morgue / (6 PHOTOS) - Worlds Craziest Buildings! / PIC: Would You Try This With Your Lover???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.