Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 (7838 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Describe Year 2012 In One Word / *~Sexkillz Voted Moderator Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by geezyk(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2012
I log in to Nairaland everyday and I see a lot of users online,but I kept wondering what might these people be looking for? So I hereby came to the conclusion that everyone knows what they came looking for...

As for me I come on Nairaland looking for more enlightenment about all aspects of life,And to learn from other peoples experiences through their posts and how it can be applicable to my life...

So therefore,Here is my question

What have you <B> GAINED </B> through Nairaland this year?? Pls share yours...

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by k2039: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]I have gained new friends.

I have learnt how to trade insults.

I have learnt how to accept and accomodate insults.

I have learnt that some Nigerians aren't any different from racist(ethnic and religious bigotry).

I have learnt some new words and phrases

I have learnt how to criticise objectively

I have learnt how to handle criticism

I have learnt how to swallow my ego and apologise when I'm wrong.

I have learnt to read a article before making a comment because the heading might be misleading and it will only make me look stupi.d

I have learnt so much about the roman catholic church and their doctrine.

The list is endless.

All in all it's been fun and I have been able to while away my joblessness and time
[/color]

22 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by mosunade(f): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2012
I have learnt to stop buying newspapers and read every "news" and gossip on NairaLand.

I have learnt not to take anything I read on NairaLand seriously.

I have learnt there is no objective criticism on NairaLand.

I have learnt NairaLand is a medium for ego boosting.

I have learnt how to insult.

I have learnt to deal with urchins and miscreants on NairaLand.

I have learnt so many people comment without reading.

I have learnt NairaLand is full of nonentities who only come here to insult people they dont know.

I have learnt never to look forward to learning anything on NairaLand.

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by geezyk(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]I have gained new friends.

I have learnt how to trade insult.

I have learnt how to accept and accomodate insult.

I have learnt that some Nigerians aren't any different from racist(ethnic and religious bigotry).

I have learnt some new words and phrases

I have learnt how to criticise objectively

I have learnt how to handle criticism

I have learnt how to swallow my ego and apologise when I'm wrong.

I have learnt so much about the roman catholic church and their doctrine.

The list is endless.

All in all it's been fun and I have been able to while away my joblessness and time
[/color]
WOW!!! You've been really busy,and I can see you learnt a lot
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by geezyk(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2012
mosun_ade: I have learnt to stop buying newspapers and read every "news" and gossip on NairaLand.

I have learnt to deal with urchins and miscreants on NairaLand.

I have learnt NairaLand is full of nonentities who only come here to insult people they dont know.

I have learnt never to look forward to learning anything on NairaLand.
This I know for sure
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by PasNet: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Closed two deals (installation of a power inverter for home use two 3.5KVA cyber Power inverter to be precise)

Closed a solar back-up installation deal worth #3.5M

Designed two good websites it would have been four but I messed the process up ****My bad***

Hoping to close a government funded solar street electrification deal hopefully in Jan or Feb.

Hoping to create more links and business connections in the coming year

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by geezyk(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2012
^^ You really hit d nail on the head cheesy Thumbs up for you..
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Vincent41(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
geezyk: I log in to Nairaland everyday and I see a lot of users online,but I kept wondering what might these people be looking for? So I hereby came to the conclusion that everyone knows what they came looking for...

As for me I come on Nairaland looking for more enlightenment about all aspects of life,And to learn from other peoples experiences through their posts and how it can be applicable to my life...

lol..i learnt notin....only una fake news..lol
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by vanstanzy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
I've gained an insight into the real problem of Nigeria... ITS PEOPLE! But not to worry, "A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM SOLVED".
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by iamswizz(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
errrmmmmm... Answer loading....... 25%
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by faporori24: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Me nothing nah all bad news as how uncle jo,obj,aboki,boko haram and all those thief for aso rock dey steal money only.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by redcliff: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
[size=14pt]The information here is second to none. I have gained alot. They laugh at me at the office and feel nairaland is one cheap website where all sort of low class people come to but i really dont mind it cos i know what i am benfitinf from my attendance here[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by tellwisdom: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
na school wey I wan learn sometin ?? angry

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by alfredo4u(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
I ve learnt how to smoke GARRI without SUGAR. Thanks for ur tutors
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Revolva(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ohhh why am I always the 10th poster why why that's all ave ever gained
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Sprumbaba: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Many scammers on nairaland.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Emmy9ite(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
A lot from Nigerians though most of em are negatively minded.

I've also learnt that no matter how useful a topic is, it can never affect the price of garri in the market. or has it? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have learn 2 much on NL,countless things.Like price of GARR.!
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by delors(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
geezyk: I log in to Nairaland everyday and I see a lot of users online,but I kept wondering what might these people be looking for? So I hereby came to the conclusion that everyone knows what they came looking for...

Oya, u start first, wetin u been gain? Nor dey come yie come dey ask yeye question and expect pad-happy typists to dey type nonsense things....wetin u don gain? Me? I learnt from Nairalnad that my dearest GEJ is the most cursed president in 2012! Even my Indian pal tell me about it... sad and nairalnaders curse am pass.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by joyli: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gain a lot! In d area of travelling,I do my travelling runs by my self without consulting any travelling agency!I av travelled round d world! Thanks to nairaland!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by theripper: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
I don sabi say most Yoruba pple b zombie, dem wire all of dem (home and abroad) (iilliterate or literate) to hate Jonathan

I also sabi say all the Yoruba bigots na LASTMA workers, Alomo and Ogidiga dey their system most times.

Yoruba mods worse pass the tribalists

I also sabi se dem like Elephant grass of 20 naira and oil of 50 naira.

All in all, Nairaland dey beneficial to me in plenty ways. Seun, God go bless u and u go continue to increase cuz u b correct Yoruba boy.

Happy Boxing day to all Nairalanders. None of us go die dis year or next year.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by hollypagan: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learnt how to gossip
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by hottprince: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
I v gained notin in all my days on nairaland and im thinkin of finally sayin goodbye to nairaland come Jan.2013 sef, abi na only frustratin news person dey hear
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learnt that Garri is endangered, true true. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by GentleNaaz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
I learnt
1. Grls lik bad guys dan nice guys n crave 4 alpha men
2. Hw 2 b an alpha man
3. Muslims r rubbish
4. Hw 2 chy a lass
5. WWW; wat wmen want
6. Infact i learnt every tn
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by DANILSA(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
1. PEOPLE ARE NOT WHAT THEY CLAIM TO BE
2. AV LEARN T TO HANDLE FRAUD STARS
3. AV ALWAYS MADE MYSELF HAPPY
4. AV MET FAKE GALS
5. AV MET ALOT OF SENSELESS PEOPLE
IN FACT AV LEARNED SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Alaafialoro(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
NOTHING, just another way of:
getting fake/real news
Laughing at hillarious and insultive posts
Meeting some fake people
Knowing more about intolerance and moral decadence among nigerians
What else can anyone gain here?
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by jaymichael(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
PasNet: Closed two deals (installation of a power inverter for home use two 3.5KVA cyber Power inverter to be precise)

Closed a solar back-up installation deal worth #3.5M

Designed two good websites it would have been four but I messed the process up ****My bad***

Hoping to close a government funded solar street electrification deal hopefully in Jan or Feb.

Hoping to create more links and business connections in the coming year
buy us beer na.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have learned how to attack Yoruba and Hausa haters who get panic attack whenever they hear/read/see anything Igbo. I look forward to more bare knuckle efights with them in 2013.

Meanwhile, GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019. AMEN & AMEN

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Now I know more about Tonto Dike....Then,there's no dull moment logging on to Nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by Mpetempe(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Thank God, i gat my ride through nairaland.
Re: What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 by hollypagan: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
hottprince: I v gained notin in all my days on nairaland and im thinkin of finally sayin goodbye to nairaland come Jan.2013 sef, abi na only frustratin news person dey hear
me self i go soon join u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My Girl-friend Pants Down! <pidgin> / Meet Your Nl Celeb Here / What Makes You Want To Comment On A Topic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.