Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). (5959 Views)

Customer Services Representative At Citibank Nigeria Limited / P & G Reasoning Test Questions / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by folex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2008
I guys hi just received an invitation from p&g for the above post. It should be noted that i applied for the job since August last year, so if you have applied to p&g you need to have some hope and faith brother. See details below.

March 17, 2008

Dear folorunso,

Thank you for your application for Customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager-CS 00001015. It has provided us with some very useful information on your background and qualifications.

As a next step of our selection process we would like to invite you to complete P&G's Problem Solving Test on Tuesday 25th March, 2008 by 2:00 pm at Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ltd. All Seasons Plaza Amethyst Block Lateef Jakande Road Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos. Please come along with this letter. If you have written this test before within the last 12 months please ignore this mail. Please send in a confirmation of your attendance or otherwise to adebayo.vf@pg.com or call 234-1-7742007.

In preparation for this test please train yourself on one of the links below.

https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/practicetest.htm

The information provided from the Problem Solving Test will enable us to have a better understanding of your analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills, which are important for success in all areas of work at Procter & Gamble. This 50-question, multiple-choice test takes up to 65 minutes and requires you bring a calculator, a pencil and a watch. Answers are marked on an attached answer sheet. There are no essay questions.

Please find below a few facts about our recruiting process:

Application Forms. P&G application forms allow us to examine many aspects of your background and experiences and helps you prepare for the interviews.

P&G Problem Solving Test. You will need to pass this test in order for us to progress your application to the next stage of the process.

Interviews. The interview is specially arranged as a one-on-one opportunity for us to know more about you, and for you to get your questions answered.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

P&G Recruiting Team

Sincerely,
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by folex(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
if you had received same please respond and we need tips on the problem solving test.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by folex(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
It should be noted that i applied through their website and i also feel the online assessment form there after, if you check their website you will always find something applicable to you. www.joinpg.com
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by rayo2002: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2008
I also got a mail for financial analyst. Wrote d test and passed it in 2006 but didn't get any further cos i was in my final yr. Its got graphs, comprehension passages, arithmetic and gmat stuff. Try their practice questions it'll help but thelink isn't workin from my end. U need 2 b fast too but u'll be allowed calculators so , All d best.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by folex(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
thanks man, but the link is not opening from mine as well. since it is already more than 12months, you can apply again.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by rayo2002: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
Here's the test format. Got it from another link. hope its useful. Print it out and try 2 solve the questions. take note of time though.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by rayo2002: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2008
Sorry u'll hv 2 send me ur email addy. The file is too large 2 be attached.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by happytbaby: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Folex
You have already been provided with the link to their practice questions in the invitation mail. I don't know why u are looking for something u already have. I was invited for Financial Analyst at the same venue and time but I also Applied for other posts including the Customer Services.
Goodluck.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by adansonia(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
pls i applied for the post not long ago and am ye to receive an invitation for the test. what can i do?
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by Terver: 12:44am On Mar 19, 2008
hello bro,
Its a quite a pity you had to wait for so long
But thank god you have an opportunity to prove yourself
I wrote the test last year and was successful but i'm still awaiting the third stage
five months after- i've also been waiting

In anycase the best thing you can do for your preparation is to master the questions linked to you by the HR Manager
They are not out to trick you, if are fast and concentrate on your strengths, you should come up with a goos score.
Do some more of those questions in GMAT2007 and all will kisse fine

ALL THE BEST IN THE HUNT
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by folex(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2008
the thing is that the link is not opening, @rayo2002 my email is- fodunsi@yahoo.com

@Adansonia the key word is pacience, try and exercise some while not putting all your egg in one basket though.

@happybaby i will appreciate it if  you can send me a mail so that we can form useful correspondence.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by folex(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
thanks oyinda for your reply, i really appreciate and i hope you are getting this.
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by jerryvn01: 1:54am On Jul 09, 2010
Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
Re: P&g Invitation For Test (customer Services/ Integrated Logistics Manager). by newage1(m): 3:40am On Jul 09, 2010
who d heck is folex? y do u bear my sister's name? angrycool
I tot tht was supposed to be a copyright name only for her but anyway, enjoy. kiss
I tried applying for the p&g thing- no show.
Good luck to those who dd get tru.

(1) (Reply)

Help From Scammers! / How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / EEDC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.