Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

P & G Reasoning Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions (86001 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

P & G Reasoning Test Questions by hanafetouh: 11:27pm On May 29, 2009
Could somebody please help me out with the P&G sample tests,
I have been called for a reasoning test , sunday morning ! leaving me with just one day !
Can someone please help me out? im desperate !

Hana
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by bibka: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hello I am new in this community.
I will take the reasoning test in a couple of weeks and I am scared to death.
Can you help and send me the English version of the test to the following address: bibka@live.fr ?
Thanks a lot.
Bib.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by dbunday: 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2009
The Reasoning Test is a multiple choice, 65 minutes, 40-question paper-and-pencil test designed to assess the cognitive ability of candidates applying to P&G. The questions are checking the Figural, Logic-based and Numerical reasoning of the candidates.

The test was validated at global level, by applying it to over 1900 employees worldwide (CEEMEA contributed with 380 test takers).

PST was used in the past 10 years to assess the cognitive ability of the P&G candidates. As part of the renewal effort started 3 years ago, the Global Research Team has used state-of the art information, tools and knowledge to create and validate a new cognitive tool, the Reasoning Test. The new test will improve our selection process and more holistically assess diversity in thinking styles, including left and right-brain thinkers.

To get a feel of the NEW Reasoning Test questions, enter this website: http://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/reasoningtest.htm
(or come to HR to get a copy of the public Practice Test)
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by jm4: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
I have the test this Monday. Can someone please forward the practice test to me? jewles@gmail.com

Thank you very much!!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by laurette82(f): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
@jim,please how did you apply for the p&g job?
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by mooks: 2:35am On Sep 10, 2009
Hi, I am also new to this forum. I'm going to take the P&G reasoning test soon. Can anyone send me the practice tests? My email address is [b]kings926@hotmail.com Thanks!!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by si78: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hi,
I am also new to this forum. I'm going to take the P&G reasoning test soon, for a managerial job.
I failed the TEST once and now P&g called me again. I want to prepare very well. I made their example from the PG site but I want more examples, a book, whatever!!!! Can help someone? pleaseeee!!! THANK YOU
My email address: syraz66@yahoo.com.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by leonii: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
Pls could anyone be so kind to send me the test questions of p&g test.
I alredy saw the sample paper that is available at the pg website.
It would be very helpful if anyone sends me any additional files for this test.
My email is : leonigardner@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by ebitim(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2009
am shedule for the test on monday,wud appreciate if anyone that has done the test give any help info
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by pianohc: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
can someone send me the written test too? My email is pianohc@gmail.com, thanks!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Jelena: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
im new on the forum. i was appling for intership program. i filled aplication form and did assesment and now i have to do reasoring test online. i would like to know is it time limited test, if it is, how long it lasts, and what is on that test : logical, numerical or figural part, which language i have to work on. it is really important to me and i would very greatful to anyone who describes me this part of login to pg company. maybe we will be colleagues smiley))
let me know on jjeeccaa15@gmail.com
thank you
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by KILOMO: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
I was called for p&g reasoning test on 25Th August but I couldn't make it.I replied the mail sent me that I cound't make it but they have not called back to write the rest since then.I called the phone number I saw in the mail;the lady that picked the call told me to simply reply the mail for them to call me back.What is your own view?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by emowei: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hi smiley

can someone kindly send me please? thanks alot!
and god bless smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by emowei: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
i am sorry to repost, but my email is spookywei@hotmail.com smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by hapivee: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
[URGENT]
I was just informed I will have the numerical test tmr. Could anyone kindly send me sample test?? Thanks loadss.
My email is qtvi@hotmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by ikokoli09: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
Please my own test in by Monday and so would be very happy for any help for sample questions.

My email address is ikokoli999@gmail.com

Thanks a bundle!!!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2009
I've just been called up to write the test on the 16th of November. Can anyone who has had a brace with the tests before give me a clue on the nature of the tests. Is the Gmat good for practice?
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by lumideezle(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2010
please i have the test on 7th jan can anyone please inbox me a sample paper or any question, also you people that have done the test how was it could you guys share your expriences thanks a million danniesmail20010@yahoo.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by kaizasoush(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2010
@ lumideezle - pls whm did u apply n for which position?
I applied dis dec 2009, was dis whn u also applied. Thanks
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by lumideezle(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2010
@ kaizasoush yea i applied in dec too was sent the invitation two days ago re you sitting for the exam too? i have been googling for days for more sample questions a little help would be appreciated, tips anything
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
I wrote the test on the 16th of November 2009 and passed but wasn't called beyond the the first interview stage so hope my advise helps nonetheless.

For the tests. There will be 40 questions. 15 numerical reasoning,10 logical reasoning and 15 figural reasoning questions(i.e those questions with the patterns) And you'll have just 1 hour to attempt them.

Generally speaking, if you are prepared you may not find the numerical and logical reasoning questions too hard, just get a useful book like gmat and try to practise so many questions now before the test day to whip urself into shape. The figural reasoning questions is where the headache is, they are my achilles heel so your best strategy would be to do well on the first 25 and try ur best on the abstract reasoning. The passing mark is 65-70%, so u should be aiming to get at least 26-28 out of 40 questions right which was what my goal was.

After the tests you'll be called almost immediately, in my case I was called the following day to my delight to come for the interview in 3 days time. So in my opinion you should be prepin up for everything at this stage, the tests and the interviews.

My interview lasted about 15-20 minutes and I was asked 3 very open ended questions.

My questions were

1. Tell me about a time when you led a group

2. tell me about a time when you developed a solution to a problem

3. Tell me about a time when you had to make a slpit minut decision.

I wasn't flustered by these questions. I did my research on line and was quite prepared for them. I answered them just adequately, giving about a 5 minute narrative for each response. Immediately after the interview i gave my self a pat in the back and thought i did a yeomans job, yet i was sent an email nearly a week afterwards apologizing that they appreciate my credentials yet they cudnt take me cos they have to make fine distinctions between excellent candidates for the job and blah blah blah. So guys u have to overprepare for this damn thing and over do it at the interview.

here are some useful links
http://www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/procter-gamble-interview-questions
http://www./aptitude-test-samplesinterview-formats/free-professional-test-materials-(download)/

Wish u guys luck, PandG is a reputable company to work in

2 Likes

Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by BIGERBOY1: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
I was called for the test but am stuck in china now, any one knows if i can delay or post pone it? I ll be back in 2 weeks
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by lumideezle(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
@ biger boy think you should send them a mail ad is in the mail sent toyou n explain your reasons
also demand for another date
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by BIGERBOY1: 5:28am On Jan 02, 2010
thanks 4 d advice, i hope i am granted a reschedule
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by LILIANA25: 2:59am On Jan 23, 2010
Hi ! I am new in this forum, I would appreciate soooo much if anyone send me information or the questions related to Procter&Gamble. I am doing my exam next Thrursday in Mexico and I am really concerned!!

Thanks so much!!

Liliana
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by LILIANA25: 3:00am On Jan 23, 2010
Hi ! I am new in this forum, I would appreciate soooo much if anyone send me information or the questions related to Procter&Gamble. I am doing my exam next Thrursday in Mexico and I am really concerned!!. My email is arq.lgonzalez@gmail.com thaaaanksss

Thanks so much!!

Liliana
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Ziggyjoel(f): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2010
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD SAVE MY SOUL BY SENDING ME SAMPLE P&G QUESTION. ziggyjoel@gmail.com THANK YOU
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Zimex: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2010
Ziggyjoel:

PLS SOMEONE SHOULD SAVE MY SOUL BY SENDING ME SAMPLE P&G QUESTION. ziggyjoel@gmail.com THANK YOU

i sent to your mail box.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by sweety002: 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2010
hi guys,
I am new to this forum. I am above to take the p&g online test. Does anyone have p&g reasoning test practice questions. Please send them to me pplease, please plzzzzzzzzzzz.

My email id : sweetypie2302@yahoo.com

thank uuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by ashusai: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hey Friends,

I am writing the P&G test on Sunday i.e. 07.02.2010. Plz help me with the Aptitude test and mail it on ashutosh.sai@gmail.com.
Tons of Thxxxxxxxxx in advance

Ashutosh
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by cchichi: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2010
P&G has a sample reasoning test already posted on their website, is there another one that everyone is looking for? pls if there is i wld like it too , get2kc@blackplanet.com
im guessing that there are more than i samples so if you get a test email me pls so we can exchange and get all d questions.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by cycline404(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2010
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers / List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.