Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cell Phones Helping People To Lie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cell Phones Helping People To Lie (499 Views)

10 Horrific Deaths Caused By Cell Phones / ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' / What Are The Top 5 Cell Phones Used In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phones Helping People To Lie by zangiff(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2013
i got so disgusted the other day when i am in a public vehicle and the lady seated next to me is busy lying to whoever she was talking with that she is in the house washing clothes,its not the first time i have heard someone lie the other time someone was busy telling the person on the other end they have travelled to a town which was more than six hours drive from where we are,have you come across such people?

(1) (Reply)

Why 5tar SMS Decided To Withdraw Free Bulk SMS For Testing For New Users / Can I Use My Ghana Modern In Nigeria / Unlock Your PHONES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.