Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Free Kindle Giveaway - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free Kindle Giveaway (956 Views)

Plague - A Story By Kachi Ugo (kindle Bestselling Author) / How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle / How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 25, 2013
I have a Kindle (wifi, keyboard) that I don't use anymore and would like to give it to someone that would like one. It's used like new, got about 800+ novels on it. If you're in 9ja getting it across might be a problem cos it's in the Uk. Thought I should post this here for peeps who love books.

Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2013
Wow! that's cool! I'd love to have it, and i'm based in naija. How can we go about it?
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2013
If you know anybody in the UK that's coming back soon, that will be the best option. I have thought of using a courier but depending on the cost (which I don't have an idea) I might pay for it.
If you're interested you should also think of options.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Cuddlemii: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2013
Another option is to use the local post office.
The local post office in Nigeria gets things abroad safely and in perfect condition. Therefore, I'm confident that the ones in Uk would have better services.
Just ask for the best option and it will save you money.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2013
Cuddlemii: Another option is to use the local post office.
The local post office in Nigeria gets things abroad safely and in perfect condition. Therefore, I'm confident that the ones in Uk would have better services.
Just ask for the best option and it will save you money.

Will look into that. Thanks
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by softandmoist(f): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
not to spoil anyone's market, but please please please can i have it? my brother is coming in april, and he could bring iy for me. pretty please
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
softandmoist: not to spoil anyone's market, but please please please can i have it? my brother is coming in april, and he could bring iy for me. pretty please

Send his address.. U can send it by PM
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Greyfog: If you know anybody in the UK that's coming back soon, that will be the best option. I have thought of using a courier but depending on the cost (which I don't have an idea) I might pay for it.
If you're interested you should also think of options.

Na me ask first o! Lolzz. My friend is over there, Manchester to be precise. Please text your contact number/email to +2348027814841, so we can communicate on how he can collect it on my behalf. Thanks.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
ogabby:

Na me ask first o! Lolzz. My friend is over there, Manchester to be precise. Please text your contact number/email to +2348027814841, so we can communicate on how he can collect it on my behalf. Thanks.

Nawa ooo. Y didn't u say so before?
Cuddlemii u said it oh. What do I do?
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by aademi(f): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
I am interested in this also. I have a sis in London
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Cuddlemii: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Greyfog:

Nawa ooo. Y didn't u say so before?
Cuddlemii u said it oh. What do I do?

lol
Maybe a mini contest would do.

The best write-up on "the relevance of technology(like this) to readers"
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2013
Okay let me make my pitch for the kindle and hope that it makes a little bit of sense to you.

I love to read, i have been a voracious and avid reader since when i could piece the alphabets together, lately i have become rather quite mobile having had to take up a job, so the free time that i used to enjoy,which made reading easy for me have disappeared, but most times, while on the commute to work, i have wondered what it would feel like to have a kindle with which to read books with, i have an active and virile mind, i wish to still cultivate it(my mind)i have gone around here in lagos to ask for the device, but i haven't had any luck.... if you would decide to pass this lovely beauty to me, i dont mind having to pay for DHL or Fedex.... but one thing,

I WANT THAT KINDLE...LOL
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Lol@ Ravenwolf.
@Cuddlemii if u want to arrange a comp it's okay oh. If not will I will write out their names on pieces of paper, roll it around and pick one.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Anything thats gonna make me get it at last is great...okay by me!!!!
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2013
Contest? i don't think that's necessary. Let Greyfog do what he think is the best.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2013
While we wait for the eventual owner of the Kindle, please you all should read my latest short story here >>>> http://femidebonaire./2013/02/25/do-you-trust-me-honey-2/

Please Read, Comment & Share

Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by repogirl(f): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2013
For me, I think First to commeth should be the first to be serviette. So the first guy should probably get it. Note to whoever gets it, you cant read it in the dark or if nepa takes light at night, you need light, rechargeable, torch or better still the lighting accessory thingy that comes with it. Just adding my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Cuddlemii: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Greyfog: Lol@ Ravenwolf.
@Cuddlemii if u want to arrange a comp it's okay oh. If not will I will write out their names on pieces of paper, roll it around and pick one.

Lol

Give it to the first poster. That's the fair thing to do at this point.

A contest should have been stated as the rule on your first post but since we didn't do that, we will have to go with repogirl's suggestion

Yourself & Ogabby should make arrangements. Thanks again for this. God bless you.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
I wanted to give others the chance to see the offer. Not everyone has the opportunity to log in on Nairaland in the morning. As for reading without light, thanks for reminding me, I will include a flexible torch light that can be attached at the top.(along with batteries and adapter) Wil upload d pix later
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Cuddlemii has spoken! Ogabby is the winner. Cheers all.
Ogabby email your friends address to afonsi82@yahoo.com, will send it on Saturday if not sooner.
Regards
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Greyfog: Cuddlemii has spoken! Ogabby is the winner. Cheers all.
Ogabby email your friends address to afonsi82@yahoo.com, will send it on Saturday if not sooner.
Regards

Wow! Thanks a million times, i'd do just that. Now i'd be able to read much as i like while on the go. Thanks u once again.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
ogabby:

Wow! Thanks a million times, i'd do just that. Now i'd be able to read much as i like while on the go. Thanks u once again.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ogabby..FDG... does this mean anything to u?
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Greyfog: @ogabby..FDG... does this mean anything to u?

grin cheesy i can see you've searched me on FB, that's Mii, Miisef & I. Please send a request. I've sent another mail to u.
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by ogabby(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
Update: My Kindle has been delivered to me. Thanks a milli wink cheesy grin
Re: Free Kindle Giveaway by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Good one!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Worries Of A Cushion / When Guys Cry / Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.