Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye (13466 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by Lovine: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
WHAT ARE THEY DOING FOR THE DESTITUTE? THEIR CONGREGATIONS ARE FILLED WITH WIDOWS AND ORPHANS, WHAT HELPS HAVE THEY RECEIVED. PRAYER WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD. PRAYER!PRAYER!PRAYER, AFTER THE PRAYER THEY TAKE OFFERING.....
Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lovine: WHAT ARE THEY DOING FOR THE DESTITUTE? THEIR CONGREGATIONS ARE FILLED WITH WIDOWS AND ORPHANS, WHAT HELPS HAVE THEY RECEIVED. PRAYER WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD. PRAYER!PRAYER!PRAYER, AFTER THE PRAYER THEY TAKE OFFERING.....
No man eradicate death !
No man can stop the world from not having orphans arround
No man can do just enough to see that widows all over the world are completely taken care of.
Concerning the poor,The bible says 'they(poor) shall not seize in our midst !
Jesus preached and fed so many in HIS time and thot us to emulate HIM ! But that will not eradicate poverty becos we are in a corrupt world already ! This world and life will only be made PERFECT at the return of our lord Jesus Christ.
I dnt expect the church to start publicizing the arms they give to the poor,assistance to widows and care of the orphans.If they do,then it is no longer for God but for man to see ! They might not be doing enough no doubt but to say they dnt do at all will be ignorance on our own part ! Becos of they dnt publicize it and the people needed to be assisted are much and will keep increasing especially when it is ur calling to assist,they(church) can hardly do enough.Come to think of it,are they (pastors)God ?They can't be perfect.Expect NOT perfection in the things they do ! God is still God.
Prayer prayer prayer ! The word of God said :''Never stop praying.''-1 Thessalonians 5:17
As for offering,there is nothing any Christian can do about it ! It's a command of God ! Not giving offering in the house of God is like not wanting to fellowship with fellow believers ! If i have to give,why should i not give ? If i dnt have to give will any man(pastor)send me out of the church ? I dnt think so.
Stop hating the word of God
God help us

1 Like

Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by pure123: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
why dont we just let God be d judge of these MOG? if they are right or wrong is not for us to justify them in order not to get ourselves into trouble...........as for me i'can't see what he said that is wrong, is just that u guys 8 d mog.....if he says 'praise d lord'una go complain, call him all sort of names.......PLEASE leav him alone.....IS ONLY GOD THAT IS PERFECT, if we need to correct let it be with LOVE abeg make una no ask for my head oo just speaking my mind

1 Like

Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
iv4fb: . E!E!(f):

#won wi'ru, eleyi n wiru# Mtcheww!
@ E!E!(f), I beg u don't talk back @ me, if you have nothing to say, just shut up-i didn't call u, I reserve the right to my opinions, go get a life! That's how u guys forget the message and concentrate on the messenger.

I reserve the right not to like him-its my opinion. A guy whose 71st birthday will be marked with 71 hours of praise and prayers, where do u guys learn that from? Worshiping the preacher and forgetting God!

71hours to God not man. That's his way of celebrating not with wine and s..e..x or 'worldly' preference.

2 Likes

Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
@y'all talking about the 71 stuff, how many hours do u give to God during your own birthdays or your father's birthdays. Let's drop sentiments aside, we gotta pray or something like that for 71 hours coz he's 71 years old? Is that what matters? Is that what will draw men to christ? If your heart aint right with God, the 71 hours is null and void, complete waste it is!

U guys kept saying its to God, I do not dispute that but why? Simply put, coz its someone's birthday!

1 Like

Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by eriegua83: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If u are not a christian,sorry that i replied ur post. But if you are,you will see also that the pastor never said they should worship him or praise him for 71hrs rather he said they should join him in praising and praying TO GOD for 71hrs on his birthday !
God help us
how many hours did he ask the congregation to join him in prayers and praises on christmas day (christ birthday)? or is his birthday more important than Christ own. in nigeria we honour men of God more than God.
Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2013
eriegua83: how many hours did he ask the congregation to join him in prayers and praises on christmas day (christ birthday)? or is his birthday more important than Christ own. in nigeria we honour men of God more than God.
The 'purported' Christ's birthday is a birthday all Christians presumably should celebrate.As a Christian you have ur own programme for that day. Some will choose to go to the club,some will go visiting their loved ones,some will go on a drinking spree and some others might choose to be engaged in extra or pre marital s.ex. some visit the motherless babies home and show lov.e to the less privilege or destitute.Others might go own to praise God all the way.Christmas is celebrated by the 'Christians' who believe in it the way they like.Christmas isn't urs or mine or any of the pastors'.Some Christians don't celebrate Christmas even.The pastor whom i know celebrates Christmas in the way he want's to and not as the scripture says he (we) should !He calls church members together and gives them salvation message and after which he allows them all to go celebrate according to how they wishes to becos no one has the monopoly of xmas !
Concerning my birthday,i have monopoly of my birthday becos it is mine as given to me by God ! I choose to do what ever i like on my birthday and my friends who are willing to do so,may as well join me. This pastor said he is celebrating his 71yrs birthday and people said they want to attend.He said if you are comming,be ready to join me in praying and praising God for 71 hrs becos that is what i have decided to do on my 71st birthday ! Please my friend,what is wrong in praising God on ur birthday ? is he calling them to come and praise him(pastor)?
God help us

Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2013
eriegua83: how many hours did he ask the congregation to join him in prayers and praises on christmas day (christ birthday)? or is his birthday more important than Christ own. in nigeria we honour men of God more than God.

The 'purported' Christ's birthday is a birthday all Christians presumably should celebrate.As a Christian you have ur own programme for that day. Some will choose to go to the club,some will go visiting their loved ones,some will go on a drinking spree and some others might choose to be engaged in extra or pre marital s.ex. some visit the motherless babies home and show lov.e to the less privilege or destitute.Others might go own to praise God all the way.Christmas is celebrated by the 'Christians' who believe in it the way they like.Christmas isn't urs or mine or any of the pastors'.Some Christians don't celebrate Christmas even.The pastor whom i know celebrates Christmas in the way he want's to and not as the scripture says he (we) should !He calls church members together and gives them salvation message and after which he allows them all to go celebrate according to how they wishes to becos no one has the monopoly of xmas !
Concerning my birthday,i have monopoly of my birthday becos it is mine as given to me by God ! I choose to do what ever i like on my birthday and my friends who are willing to do so,may as well join me. This pastor said he is celebrating his 71yrs birthday and people said they want to attend.He said if you are comming,be ready to join me in praying and praising God for 71 hrs becos that is what i have decided to do on my 71st birthday ! Please my friend,what is wrong in praising God on ur birthday ? is he calling them to come and praise him(pastor)?
God help us
Re: What Packaging By Pastor Adeboye by Originalsly: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm....his birthday is only 24 hours. Is this like a 3 day birthday bash? Did the Bible not warn about making prayer a show?...and that is exactly what he is doing... letting the world know that he is on a prayer marathon and cheerleaders are welcomed.He is free to do what he wants to do and I'm not judging him....just discerning as said in the Bible.Hey...there has to be such events...or how else would prophecy be fulfilled?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Kids Tortured By Prayer Houses & Thrown Into Streets Of Akwa Ibom Rescued(pics / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.