Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Online shopping sites - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Online shopping sites (1140 Views)

5 Best Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria (2014 Review) / Shopping Sites Review / Online Shopping Of BB Phone, Laptop, Digital Camera Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online shopping sites by Mobsync(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2013
I want to buy a tablet from amazon.com, aliexpress.com or comdocs.co.uk but with these scammers on rampage, one can't be too sure and I also found out that amazon and aliexpress don't really sell the goods but rather, people sign up on these sites and sell. So I want to ask;

Have you ever bought something from any of these sites?

How long did it take to be delivered?

Was it of good quality just as advertised?

Have you ever been scammed on any of these sites or do you know anyone that has been scammed?

How do I pay for the product, do I use my regular master card or do I need a special card to shop online?

And finally, how secure are these sites?
Re: Online shopping sites by Cwhyte(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2013
You sounds so harsh for someone that needs an answer.
Get your attitude checked bro.

I have bought something on aliexpress, quality is good. Always check sellers rating before you purchase anything on aliexpress or amazon.
You can use your Gtb naira Mastercard on aliexpress.
Re: Online shopping sites by confusion247(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2013
I have been buying from aliexpress.com for the past four months. I haven't had any issue of fraud or scam with them before. One good thing about aliexpress.com is that your supplier will be paid when you confirm that you've received your goods. What you see on their website is exactly what you get.
Re: Online shopping sites by Mobsync(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2013
confusion247: I have been buying from aliexpress.com for the past four months. I haven't had any issue of fraud or scam with them before. One good thing about aliexpress.com is that your supplier will be paid when you confirm that you've received your goods. What you see on their website is exactly what you get.

thanks
Re: Online shopping sites by Mobsync(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2013
C. whyte:
You sounds so harsh for someone that needs and answer.

I have bought something on aliexpress, quality is good. Always check sellers rating before you purchase anything on aliexpress or amazon.

ok, thanks 4 d infosmiley
and about my attitude, it isn't about me, u know nairalanders, they'll just view and leave and one would get no answer. I've posted these kinds of topic twice and no one even bothered to give answers. Sorry about it.
Re: Online shopping sites by confusion247(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2013
Mobsync:

thanks
You are welcome. As for how long it takes for delivery, sometimes it takes up to two weeks depending on how fast you reply to email sent to you by them.
A little detail.....in other to be on the safer side, I doesn't use my bank account master card. I have a zenith bank websurfer master card. It is a master card just for online payments. You don't need to be an account holder before you get the card. It will be issued to you within 72 hours after you applied for it. All information about the card is confidentially send to your email. So what I do is this, if I want to make a purchase of 100 thousand online, I will load the card with the same amount so that shall something go wrong along the line, I will only lose the amount in that card rather than lose the amount in my bank account.
Re: Online shopping sites by confusion247(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2013
C. whyte:
You sounds so harsh for someone that needs and answer.

That's good news if you can use GTB naira mastercard. The last time my friend tried to use first bank naira mastercard, it wasn't accepted so he have to go for zenith bank websurfer mastercard.
Re: Online shopping sites by uwa1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
confusion247: I have been buying from aliexpress.com for the past four months. I haven't had any issue of fraud or scam with them before. One good thing about aliexpress.com is that your supplier will be paid when you confirm that you've received your goods. What you see on their website is exactly what you get.

please how can i buy different products and ship dem altogether. is it possible

(1) (Reply)

www.webafricaproject.com-settled / Get This Emporio Armani / Power Bank And Mini Inverter For Your Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.