Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

www.webafricaproject.com-settled - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / www.webafricaproject.com-settled (1140 Views)

it is settled!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

www.webafricaproject.com-settled by bran1: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
www.webafricaproject.com was recommended on this platform as reliable and affordable. I tried patronizing them but noticed that after I made the payment into their account,they stopped replying my mails and all their phones switched off. Pls beware and don't be a victim like me.
Re: www.webafricaproject.com-settled by bran1: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Scam scam scam
Re: www.webafricaproject.com-settled by ItoroHost(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Stop screaming scam and go report them, if you made payment into someone account and they refuse to carry out the transaction, just go with your teller and report the account as a fraudulent account. Just ask for the operations manager o the branch and they will take you serious, dont talk to any customer service, they account will be placed on hold and atm card blocked, he/she will be force to go inside the bank to ask why and he will be caught.

SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: www.webafricaproject.com-settled by bran1: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thank you all for the concern. The owner of www.webafricaproject.com got across to me some weeks later and explained that was out of the country for a project hence,his phone not been reachable and unable to do my website. He has done my website now and also for a friend that I recommended to him. Please feel free to patronize him.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Swap With A Z10. / Brand New Acer Tab For Sale. SOLD OUT!!! / US Used Mint Toshiba C55 For Sale... SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.