Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Breaking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped! (660 Views)

Tonto Dike Is Pregnant–see What She Posted On Instagram / Tonto Dike New Year Pics ( Very Beautiful) / ‘I Was Disvirgined By Don Jazzy’ – Tonto Dike Tweets [FAKE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped! by ekwurekwu(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2013
The fast rising actress and singer was kidnapped today
in her home. The strange incident happened in the front
of her gate. Eye witnesses said a black van drove and
stopped right in front of Tonto Dikeh and three gun men
emerged and whisked her away. A Police near by that saw the kidnap went down,
watched and took no actions but laughed. After the
kidnappers drove off, they left a note on the road and
the police picked it up and it reads: “Dear Nigerians, we are doing you a huge favor, we
have taken this drastic action to save the little we have
in this country. We got an information that Miss Tonto is
about to release a new song by march 1st titled
“Jeje” and we can’t look and fold our arms. Miss
Tonto would be released for five thousand Naira after march 1st”. So far no one is willing to pay N5,000 to set Mrs Tonto
Dikeh free. This is February Fool story!
Re: Breaking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped! by Akshow: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2013
Couldn't stop laughin when i heard. Don't get me wrong, not that Its funny but i was jus imaginin how Nairaland's front page will flooded wit tonto's news for days to come till she is rescued alive by God's grace. I will give an arm to see how she is relating wit her abductors. Lol. The confirm poko craze gal
Re: Breaking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped! by Temismith(f): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2013
I wish her quick recovery!
Re: Breaking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped! by CeCeBillz(f): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2013
Hahahaha so funny grin can't wait to hear her jeje abegcheesy

(1) (Reply)

Court Frees Seven ALUU4 Killing Suspects / Married Nollywood Actor, Charles Inojie Queries Paternity / Psquare, D'banj, 2face & Banky W Amongtop Ten Wealthiest African Artistes List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.