Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin (73260 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ogegod87: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Goldie goes home. she looks peaceful in her coffin. i hope her soul finds peace. fare well Goldie. RIP. Dis is so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by dollypi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Reality is one day we're all going to die. Some people are going to die today, and they don't know. That's the nature of life.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by SayITnw: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rest In Peace, 'Bimpe Harvey...

Didn't get to know much of you until BBA, but since then I have come to like your passion for art and warmness!

I don't know if it is really worth it praying for the dead, but I strongly which you find peace in eternity.....

If there is a lesson to learn; it is the lesson of living each day as if there would be no tomorrow, death is a universal debt we all have to pay somehow.....God write your words across my heart, help me and every reader of this post to actualize our destinies, through the name of your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord (Amen).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by friendl: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
everything ends here
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by kandiikane(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Damn! This is scary. See, how the flessh looks.

RIP!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by fankasibe: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
I realy had crush for Goldie, that was why i hated prezzo and dat oyinbò guy.
I will miss u die
R.I.P (Return If Possible)
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by calabaman(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by tpia5: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
fankasibe: I realy had crush for Goldie, that was why i hated prezzo and dat oyinbò guy.

the oyibo guy didnt surface until one week ago.

are you saying you knew of him before now?
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Soo sad.. *sobs* RIP dear Goldie..
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by ddeola: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hmmmmm... sad
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by MrMi6(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
otex_baba: Goldie Harvey buried this morning at Vaults and Gardens in Ikoyi by 10am. The burial date was fixed after Andrew Harvey (Her husband)
watta life...
- http:///2013/02/25/picture-goldie-harvey-buried-this-morning/
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by crisycent: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is sad....RIP girl.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Jubal01: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Still wearing makeup?? ...Abi no be lipstick be that? sad
Hmmmmmm. Thought i was d only 1 dat noticed dat insanity. How on earth could dis people do dat? Lipstick on a dead body? D bible tels us dat we should not judge, but going by all d facts available, somethng is definately nt right. LLEH tinz! Lord av mercy!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Tee13(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
May God pardon and grant you peace, Adieu!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by ladykilllar: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
They even put eyelashes!!!!tsew
Jubal01:
Hmmmmmm. Thought i was d only 1 dat noticed dat insanity. How on earth could dis people do dat? Lipstick on a dead body? D bible tels us dat we should not judge, but going by all d facts available, somethng is definately nt right. LLEH tinz! Lord av mercy!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by tpia5: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
not sure why they did that.

something is terribly off somewhere, i suspect her real detractors were among her so-called "friends".
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by mamagee3(f): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rest in Peace!!!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by asids55: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
ronnyfam:

Maybe when it get to your turn,you will understand,do you think is funny? Nonsense

did you see my teeth outside?
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by talk2me006(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Still wearing makeup?? ...Abi no be lipstick be that? sad

Me too wonder o!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Lovine: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN DATE? WE BROUGHT NOTHING INTO THE WORLD AND WE WILL GO WITH NOTHING. THIS HER PIC WILL TELL MORE TO YOU. RIP
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by charming4: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
asids55: why she dey bone?

Must u Joke with everything?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ivynwa(f): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
I am so angry with "death". This girl doesn't want to die yet, her face there shows that she is not happy that she died.
Mtscheeeeeeeeeew

They should have let her live more but who are we to question God. Rest in peace dearie.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ivynwa(f): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
I think that they should remove that her picture there.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by babe2011(f): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
So no more jawo jawo. Hum life indeed is short.We should all be good and serve God no one stays here forever,all our bling bling will be left here. Gonna miss her for real. R I P goldie

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by babe2011(f): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Why should they remove, its just to show we living how it will end for evryone shikena.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by r231(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ivynwa:

I am so angry with "death". This girl doesn't want to die yet, her face there shows that she is not happy that she died.
Mtscheeeeeeeeeew

They should have let her live more but who are we to question God. Rest in peace dearie.

hmmmm undecided

who is happy to die undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by babe2011(f): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
babe2011: Why should they remove, its just to show we living how it will end for evryone shikena.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Hrxcellenci: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
Na wa o.....na so she jus waste...R.I.P
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by henryadex(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
LIFE IS A SHADOW, LIFE IS A FLOWER, LIFE IS A VAPOUR, LIFE IS LIKE A BREADTH OF PALM, LIFE IS LIKE A FRAGILE DEW DROP FROM THE TREE'S SUMMIT, LIFE IS A ROLLING STONE Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.

2 He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Seyiboy22: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
R.I.P GLODIE
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by cyprianlah(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rip Goldie
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Orikinla(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
[size=18pt]Do not stare at her in the coffin
For she is no longer the one you see
She is not even there
So, don't even waste your tears for the dead
For alas! You are not weeping for the dead
For heaven knows the dead does not need your tears
You are weeping for yourself
You are only shedding the tears of your own fears.
So, do not stare at her
And don't waste your time weeping for nothing.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.