Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin (73256 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by biolabee(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
this pic is insenstive

Cant the departed even have peace

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by jossy1luv(f): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
RIP sist, this is a way for us to make a reflection of our lives we have been living.
All is still vanity cry
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by chechemania(f): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
shocked
Ernieman: Rest well Goldie...we'll all inevitably join u someday.
shocked
Ernieman: Rest well Goldie...we'll all inevitably join u someday.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Wadynatural(f): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pvin: RIP, but I thought d family say no coverage of the burial, how come abt d Image
dats wat am wondering. R.I.P.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by EagleNest(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
So many lessons to learn about life, but one is so sure...death is unavoidable.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ampeaceful(f): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
So painful...but her sins has been 4given her cuz she has payed with her death..(d wages sin pays is death Romans 6vs23) apparently sm of us alive 2day ain't more righteous dan she did;( unforseen occurance befall all of us.... Nw wat can be said abt our lifestyles.. R we chasin after prominence,wealth,prestige etc. We all need 2 scrutinize ourselves 2 knw where our lives r headin 2...wat we make our priority in life..does it correspond with God's purpose 4 us? Cuz smthing contrary 2 this is VANITY..when sm1 dies evrything abt d person wrld b 4gotten #urpriority#
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by olabamiji09(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
R I P o o o o
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by fubbyy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
Few months back she was been slandered and hated by many people because of the big brother africa tv reality show, 2day she was loved by the same people

People who twitted bad things about her few months back have retwitted crying how she will be missed

Death really make us big and loved

R.I.P goldie, you will be remembered
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by fiolaP(f): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by wilfred84(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
seunblack: RIP,ko si adura fun awon oku,ise owo won ni yio ma tan won leyin

Hmmmmm, oro nla.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by nonesense: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
berem: so what? even my grandmum wore a wig,had a heavy make up and had her nails polished before she was laid in the coffin.

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY!
[size=8pt][/size]wig, heavy makeup, nail polished..why must u waste these items when u already knw say na fire go burn them all grin
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by iykak47: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
doctokwus: Whoever pasted dis pics deserves to be flogged.This close-up pics of her corpse like dis shd not be encouraged @all;well am not surprised we av fp moderators on nl dat do anything but moderate bc dey av 4gotten or don't know d literary meaning of d word moderate again
The moderators must be sleeping. Not even little warning from the op to intended readers.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by wilfred84(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
RIP Susan Goldie Harvey.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by jude33084(m): 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
bigfat05: [size=25pt]who kill this girl...[/size] shocked

Singing ¤If you ask us,...na who we go ask?...the the matter wey dεy so,...e heavy for mouth,...Na who we go askkkkk! sad

May Her Soul Rest In Peace sad undecided
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Amazondepth(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oh death whr is thy sting?oh grave whr is thine victory?RIP Goldie!indeed we all come to you for d grave is d common destination of all men.adieu
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by greatgod2012(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
This life sha.........nothing dey there.........all is vanity!

May her soul rest in life!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Moukafoam(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oti o shocked! Τhis one no resemble our Goldie naa! sad is she τhis fat?

RIP we late girl. cry
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by roscong(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by 8686(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
[s]"Ganys: The Maggot and Termites must be dancing azonto now..."[/s]

A line from a "R e t a r d", who know whether na railtrack your own go be... hiss
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by vaultgardens: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Goldie was buried in VAULTS AND GARDENS, IKOYI today. May her soul rest in Peace.

More Pics
contact us on 08099930509.

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Adanyebe(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
EVEN IF U PASTE HUNDREDS OF THIS PICS I WONT BELIEF SHE IS DEAD cry
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by qubie(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
eyah!!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by ask4double(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Arcard: Omo c face o
U talk rubbish because u a alive, tomorrow u will be gone too...
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
I DEY USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS MYSELF, THIS LIFE NA VANITY SO MAINTAIN URSELF, REST IN PEACE SISTER, WE LOVE U............
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by kramer: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
vault & gardens:
Goldie was buried in VAULTS AND GARDENS, IKOYI today. May her soul rest in Peace.

More Pics
contact us on 08099930509.

GOD FORBID!!!!!! angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by cyril83(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Adanyebe: EVEN IF U PASTE HUNDREDS OF THIS PICS I WONT BELIEF SHE IS DEAD cry
Then You Need A Psychiatrist.

Goldie is Gone for Real.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by aloziedaya(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
REST IN PEACE OH! FAVOURED ONE. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by pweeryambre: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is kinda scary though.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by pimplucious: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
I tire o. So me sef go still lay inside coffin like this. Na wa o. sad sad
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Rexsul: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
When wuld xtians learn d best way 2 burry dead bodies undecided
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by eldoradoxx: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
cyril83: comprehension problem!
Kindly tell the whole world the meaning of this :

*Hmmmmmm.....She gat swaggs even in Death...
The Maggot and Termites must be dancing azonto now...
This is a Great lesson for all of US, Create impact, have impact amd Impact on people's live..You will always be celebrated in life and Death* Meaning Goldie was far from this in her lifetime,this the gurl you know next to nothing about, even if she did. Let's @least pay her last respect.

An insinuation is a sly way of saying something, usually something insulting

Intellection is when you read and understand.
Dear, I think u are stil d one that is lost here. He was advising pple to creat impact just as Goldie did so they could be celebrated in death.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by shine12: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Ganys
All is still vanity, even if you create impact or not. Whether you gave £1 Billion away to charity or you're as bad as a brutal Dicatator. The most importatnt is to make Heaven....And as far as I know, theres only one way. Jesus

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) / Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.