Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Bisi Ibidapo Obe Says Goodbye To Dino Melaye After Ex-boyfriend's Return - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo Obe Says Goodbye To Dino Melaye After Ex-boyfriend's Return (814 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ibidapo Obe Says Goodbye To Dino Melaye After Ex-boyfriend's Return by miqos02(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
It was reported by popular Yoruba actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe recently that her former boyfriend had returned to her.

The actress expressed her long-awaited happiness and delight and said she now did not care about Dino Melaye. Melaye is the former House of Representatives member and the father of Ibidapo-Obe's baby girl.

Media kept on feasting on the saga until when it lasted, the report finds. The actress had delivered the baby in 2012. She, after her former boyfriend's return, has been asking Melaye to get the hell out of her life.

The actress affirmed that she could not imagine that her relationship with her baby's father would turn cockeyed. She said that Dino had lost his place from her dictionary and has been replaced by another man.

Since, it was the other man who stood by her side at the time when Dino rejected her. She dated the other man before. Ibidapo-Obe told he only was there when she was pregnant and he only is there now as well.

"I am not bothered about any issue now. I just pray that the joy God has given me will live forever! Indeed, I am fulfilled as a woman", said IbidapoObe

http://newspoint.co.za/story/413/2987-ibidapo-obe-says-goodbye-melaye-after-ex-boyfriend-s-return
Re: Bisi Ibidapo Obe Says Goodbye To Dino Melaye After Ex-boyfriend's Return by joyli: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
shocked shocked the return of bisi ibidapo .

(1) (Reply)

Baba Latin Joins Nairaland Today / Women Are My Temptation – Comedian, Bovi Confesses / Why Jesse Jagz Left Chocolate City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.