Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral (52076 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey / New Picture Collection Of Goldie Harvey Before Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2013
gwas:
Some people's heart is like a stone. That was how some people were laughing at my mum funerals......mhen that day, i felt like stoning them to death.
RIP Golden Goldie.

I know how you felt, people were celebrating at my mom‘s funeral .they were happy she was gone. People are very wicked,
RIP mama! cry
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by richiex(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2013
e-talker:

Are these people actually laughing and posing or what?

RIP Goldie!!!

What can they do? Life must go on.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Debroslink: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2013
we live 2day, 2moro we die, what is the meaning of life?

SO TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS THAT WE MAY BE WISE OH LORD.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by hpk(m): 12:50am On Feb 26, 2013
ogusbaba1:
y are dese ones smiling? Is dis a red carpet event?

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by 5alive(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2013
RIF.....rest in fease goldie!!!!......(in an Hausa man voice)
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by hpk(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I thought I was the only one who noticed.[/size]
there's sumfin abt goldie's marital life we are yet to knw, only time will reveal dat. He was excluded on the "Survived by list" on keke's press release.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by eagleeye2: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I would be highly offended if some Closeted Homosexxxual attended my funeral with that Messy Hairpiece...

It's like that niqqah just didn't give a fhuck

Una don start again, abi? When Goldie was alive you people dissed her, when she died you people repented of what you all said.
it seems now it is Denrele's turn.... abeg ohh, if you cannot say good things about someone you barely know, don't try to tear him down with your writings.

Do evenn know Denrele? what right do you have to stand in judgement over him?

Moreover the lady in that coffin, died in his arms. Please allow those that are mourning to that in peace, don't add to their sorrows.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by urshawmoore(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2013
No Prezzo @ Funeral RIP Goldie
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by tpia5: 1:08am On Feb 26, 2013
hpk: y are dese ones smiling? Is dis a red carpet event?

poses, right.

while some are shedding crocodile tears here.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by yoyothefirst(f): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2013
victorazy: All the gara gara where is the gain?
All the beauty where be d gain?
Fame and fortune, how many she gain?

This life is in deed whatless then why are we killing each other?
Why was the money ritual?
Plz think of ur life and take life je-je.
All d strugle na for food o,the rest na VANITY if only people go take dis thing serious d world for better.RIP Goldie

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by darmiee1(m): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2013
First-time-told: Amazing
Confessions nobody Knew
about Goldie's relationship
with Denrele Edun as told By
Derenle himself... "I left my
Family house to move in with
Goldie" + More confessions

Read: www.splendormag.com/2013/02/first-time-told-amazing-confessions.html?m=1

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Deiok(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Rip.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by buchibabe: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2013
e-talker:

RIP Goldie!!!

I wonder o. Dey think its one of dis dia red carpet events.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by topmostg: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2013
ogusbaba1:
who be dat foool wey dey laugh sef? Oponu ode.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by topmostg: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2013
jasper7:
Hehehehe. I guess I've not lost my trolling abilities grin grin grin
why laughing when we're all mourning on the thread? Pls take the back seat.
R.I.P GOLDIE
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by puppy2k(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2013
I no see D1 for there at all ...wetin happen ..abi Kenny no give am invite.... ?
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Sotie1: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2013
ogusbaba1:
look at these people smiling and posing for the camera. i tot this was meant to be a sad moment for all. just surprised

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by musiwa16: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2013
v

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]denrele is being supported but the husband is not.

[/quote

U do take note of irrelevant things sha! Now wots d significance of these statement?
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by jayiyke007(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2013
woodcook: Denrele come cry pass the husband. Na wa ooh.

RIP Goldie.
. I wonder... Pls, is Denrele her extended, nuclear family or lover? Cos he seem to b d most emotional person @ d burial judging by poster's pix ☺. Him own luv come b like say e excess ☺. Denrele! Denrele!! Denrele!!! :- NEXT...

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nwaksjoey(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Fatdon: Goodby goldie, plz when you get to heven great dagrin for me. Then him i will join him one day.
wo told that she going to heaven, even Dagrin is not also in heaven, i will wen they at hell don worrry she will surely see more celebs to great. RIP Goldie but not a big fan

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nwaksjoey(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Sotie1:
look at these people smiling and posing for the camera. i tot this was meant to be a sad moment for all. just surprised
plz free them Goldie is dead even if they puy on a sad face doesn't change anytin. abeg make those way neva take snap shot with Baba Keke use that medium take am enjoy urself opportunity come just once
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nelson11: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2013
cry chei na so u take go GOLDIE? R.I.P..........oooooooooooohhh
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by sheblayze(f): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

I disagree, i think it's highly disrespectful to attend someone's funeral looking like a Messy Queen.

That shows lack of respect for the deceased.

...Fix yourself up a Little.....This Man's hair is outright appalling...and should have been immediately ushered out of the ceremonial vicinities

You don't know. Goldie would have liked it that way. Both of them do the same wierd stuffs and are BFFs. No disrespect, but its not your funeral. RIP Goldie.

Why do you have to pick on his hair? IMO opinion, he's ok. Atleast he's not exposing body parts.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by babestella: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2013
e-talker:

RIP Goldie!!!

photo shoot for burial?

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by tesmony(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2013
R.I.P goldie we go mis ya
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Ivynwa(f): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2013
hpk: there's sumfin abt goldie's marital life we are yet to knw, only time will reveal dat. He was excluded on the "Survived by list" on keke's press release.

I agree, there may be more to it than met the eye.
I already said that but that Andrew man still showed that he loves this lady. My assumption is that they may be separated but if they are truly having a peaceful marriage and he gave her all these understanding and even excused some stuffs in his interview then he is one hell of a mature man that loved a woman selflessly. It's so sweet the way he was holding her hand tenderly even in dead https://www.nairaland.com/1207061/picture-goldie-harvey-coffin/5. Did you see any of those people around her holding her like that? Only a man that truly loves a woman will not mind holding her dead body.

If the girl dey alive dey distribute money, every body will be hugging up and getting close to get their share but there in her dead coffin only the one who truly loves her is touching her dead body that lovingly, na true love be that -o-o.

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by temmythe(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2013
more pix

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by temmythe(f): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2013
more...

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Ivynwa(f): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Why is our Ijoya lady looking like that, I like a bit of masculine free jeans and top on the-move-look but I don't end up looking like a man.

She shouldn't hide away all that sweet feminity unless she is just acting out the he-female for a partner somewhere, na them sabi. lol

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by dollypi(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2013
ogusbaba1:

Isn't this Tiwa Savage? If she's the one, the way she makes-up normally actually conceals her natural looks. This minimalist make-up suits her well. She looks classy for once.

Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Chioma, The Chef Chi Becomes Royal Hair Ambassador, Signs Endorsement Deal (pix) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo)