Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral (52208 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey / New Picture Collection Of Goldie Harvey Before Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by ElCaballa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls where is my Tonto D.ick abi Dike.I hv not seen you on front page of recent.Pls show your face.even if its where you are in the loon taking a leap,i know it ll make frontpage ASAP.am kind of addicted to you.no thanks to Seun and co.
BTW,R.I.P Goldie.i ll miss that ur hair!
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Freiburger(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
LIFE IS A B.I.A.T.C.H
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by BodyKiss(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: Denrele is obviously more devastated than Mr Harvey that he could barely stand up right.

With that kind dressing and makeups. You never see devastated person before.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by deluckiest(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
R.I.P Goldie in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Loveheals(f): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Adieu Goldie, may you rest in peace
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by tigonana: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
The dead is mourning d dead,oneday na oneday he go be our own turn. God dnt let us die young. R.I.P goldie.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by jasper7(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
Denrele being over dramatic and seeking attention. As always. couldn't he just cry like man? like weird Mc?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Aseye(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
Its all sad..readin thru all d comments..tink d best dt we can realise in all dis is..surely der is an end & dt end is closer than we wld ve tot..nw d question is..wht happens afta ur eyes re shut & neva to be opened? Wht wld u see? There is surely an END

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by garri4all: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
e-talker:

Are these people actually laughing and posing or what?

RIP Goldie!!!

Honestly I don't understand the way we are in this country.
That was the way guests were posing and smiling at Enebeli's burial too.
Infact, I will not be surprised to hear that some people were waiting around for food.
mshewwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Am so touched
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Lakayana: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fatdon: Goodby goldie, plz when you get to heven great dagrin for me. Then him i will join him one day.
you don dey prepare?
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by gwas(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
e-talker:

Are these people actually laughing and posing or what?

RIP Goldie!!!
Some people's heart is like a stone. That was how some people were laughing at my mum funerals......mhen that day, i felt like stoning them to death.
RIP Golden Goldie.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by gervase: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
cryRest perferctley GOLDIE
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by empero4luv: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
return if possible goldie
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
gwas:
Some people's heart is like a stone. That was how some people were laughing at my mum funerals......mhen that day, i felt like stoning them to death.
RIP Golden Goldie.

Sorry sweetie..some people can be really mean.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Lakayana: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
tpia@:

He's part indian, so that might not be a hairpiece.
thanks please tell the mallam to get the h e l l out of this thread.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by tutu1: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Them for show us Denrele shoe now, na that one we for take know if he is really sober, I believe a broken heart cant work straight on those high hillzzzzzzzz, #justsaying. RIP Goldie
ogusbaba1:
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by swtcharissa(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fatdon: Goodby goldie, plz when you get to heven great dagrin for me. Then him i will join him one day.
be sure of their destination before ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ send messages
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
jasper7: Denrele being over dramatic and seeking attention. As always. couldn't he just cry like man? like weird Mc?

Kai.You are wicked
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Have they started singing songs like they did for Dagrin....tributes all over!

Oya, make una start!

RIP Goldie!

Denrele, I saw u. Weird MC, I saw u....Mr Harvey, I saw u...the "cheesers", I saw u all!
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by jasper7(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kamanda:

Kai.You are wicked
Hehehehe. I guess I've not lost my trolling abilities grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Judolisco(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]am d biggest dagrin fan bt wat if he is in hell b careful wat u wish 4, goldie die suddenly nd d superstars were shocked na 1 lyf no b 2

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by sobastical: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2013

What?! Shey you know where dey ni? Abeg think twice before talking abeg
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by sobastical: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Gideon1010: Hi dear, Return If Possible (R.I.P.).

Not possible sir and sure you wouldn't wanna join her there
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by gwas(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Julieccentric:

Sorry sweetie..some people can be really mean.
Thank you dear, lots of heartless people in this world. Some people were even fighting over food sef. You can imagine!
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by huninaija(f): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
What's with all the posing and smiling? They could have left all that till after the funeral..

Goodbye Goldie!
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by ndidibabe(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
But really, Goldie was married? What was the BBA stunt with Prezzo all about?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2013
BodyKiss:

With that kind dressing and makeups. You never see devastated person before.

Thank you!seems like lots of people don't know the real meaning of devastated.
RIP Goldie!
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2013
ndidibabe: But really, Goldie was married? What was the BBA stunt with Prezzo all about?

We passed that stage already, enough!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by tpia5: 12:21am On Feb 26, 2013
garri4all:

Honestly I don't understand the way we are in this country.
That was the way guests were posing and smiling at Enebeli's burial too.
Infact, I will not be surprised to hear that some people were waiting around for food.
mshewwwwwwwwwww

the ones "crying" buckets all over the goldie threads are probably laughing in the same manner.

not sure who they think they're fooling, or maybe its for the benefit of their bosses.
Re: Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral by tpia5: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2013
ndidibabe: But really, Goldie was married? What was the BBA stunt with Prezzo all about?

you want to revisit ancient history?

that horse has long left the barn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.