Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor (15108 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by cedrick: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mtchewwwww.. naija has has it na,ours is even missile 5 sef. Make them go learn jor
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
As long as Israel can hammer and bombard aboki nama in the North then am happy. Cos aboki nama boko representatives want to buy weapons from Iran. grin
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
saviola77:
In case you didn't understand the article, here goes: Arrow 3 isn't a weapon meant for attack, rather it is for defence.

When people have been blinded by irrational hatred and fanaticism, you don't expect them to see clearly. That's the story of Mohammedans everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
The Persians are still far ahead of the Jews and Zionists - the iron dome and this missile interceptor will be grounded soon like the F-35s when they become ineffective against Hezbollah.... We all saw how Gazans made the iron dome look weak - and these are just a people living under siege/blockade with a few missiles...

Israel needs to stop the sabre rattling and embrace dialogue!

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ignorant Nigerians spewing crap all over the thread as expected - Jews don't like black people, they hate your black African booty scratching arses!!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Builder: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
politicalpastor: ISRAEL IS A GOOD COUNTRY, THE ONLY DEMOCRACY NATION IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAT WELCOME
ALL KIND OF RELIGION, THEY SHOULD GET THEIR SELF PREPARED INCASE THE ENEMY WANTS TO STRIKE THEM.
AMERICA IS ALWAYS THERE TO FINANCE THEIR WEAPON PROGRAMME. THANKS TO THE UNITED STATES.
PARTNERS IN WARS AND ALLY TO THE DEMOCRACY. GOD BLESS ISRAEL, AMERICA AND GIVE NIGERIA THE ABILITY TO
KILL CORRUPTION IN THEIR MILITARY AND TO RECRUIT THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO SERVE THEIR COUNTRY WITHOUT FEAR
NOR FAVOR IN JESUS NAME........... AMEN.

surely you havent got the faint clue what u are talking about.. how could you ever think of coming here and say isreal is the only democratic country in the middle east.. christians daily are targeted by mob group, church defaced even ur fellow black people are discriminated against on a daily basis to the extent that they have to render your black women unable to give birth. Isreal and america are the cause of wars in the world today, the world have seem how evil and power drunkk they are, we have seen how they enslaved, oppressed and kill the palestinians at will. just some years back, the french and american president lableed benjamin netanyahu as a liar and a conniving evil pri.ck. if only u have a clue what u are talking aabout

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Builder: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
sylve11:

No, they won't, they buy! cool

no they dont buy, they embezzle
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Amalaaba: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Israel is a great world power allowed and fully supported by the west to develop all kinds of defensive/offensive weapons as they choose.

For fairness and to prove the strength of Israel, the west should remove all the sanctions imposed on Iran and allow them build/buy any weapon they want, before we start praising Israel for been the master of everyone in the middle-east.

Is that too much to ask? Fairness, not double standard.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by 1oracle(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lets wait and see how Iran reacts to this.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by ABAKA72(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
obadiah777: BIG LIE. BIAFRANS AMONGST OTHER NEGROS ARE UNDER THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES. THEY CAN NEVER PROSPER AS A NATION TILL THE SECOND COMING DURING WHICH THE CURSE WILL BE LIFTED AND PUT ON THE GENTILE NATIONS ( DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 7 )
/ Lol!!! dis one don craze. Yaba mental hospital, dis one na una candidate, I hope there is still room for one more loco.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by 1oracle(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Amalaaba: Israel is a great world power allowed and fully supported by the west to develop all kinds of defensive/offensive weapons as they choose.

For fairness and to prove the strength of Israel, the west should remove all the sanctions imposed on Iran and allow them build/buy any weapon they want, before we start praising Israel for been the master of everyone in the middle-east.

Is that too much to ask? Fairness, not double standard.
No that will never happen. A country that sponsors terrorists should be punished.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Dawdy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
The end of Israel Is near. God doesn't support them, God doesn't support injustics.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by ABAKA72(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx: The Persians are still far ahead of the Jews and Zionists - the iron dome and this missile interceptor will be grounded soon like the F-35s when they become ineffective against Hezbollah.... We all saw how Gazans made the iron dome look weak - and these are just a people living under siege/blockade with a few missiles...

Abeg wake up from your dream.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by 1oracle(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx: The Persians are still far ahead of the Jews and Zionists - the iron dome and this missile interceptor will be grounded soon like the F-35s when they become ineffective against Hezbollah.... We all saw how Gazans made the iron dome look weak - and these are just a people living under siege/blockade with a few missiles...

Living in bondage. Till tomorrow, hamas will never forgive iron dome for successful display. Isreal doesn't dialogue with terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by ABAKA72(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx: Ignorant Nigerians spewing crap all over the thread as expected - Jews don't like black people, they hate your black African booty scratching arses!!
I see, so the blood thirsty Arabs are in love with your black arse. Lol!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by 1oracle(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dawdy: The end of Israel Is near. God doesn't support them, God doesn't support injustics.
So sorry about your deformed brain. Does GOD support terrorists like hamas, quassam brigade and hezbollah? Does GOD support countries that sponsor terrorist like Iran? IDF is not just a name, it is the machine.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oh Israel always a thousand km ahead of mohamedans. Iran this is bad news from IDF the machine.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
ABAKA72: I see, so the blood thirsty Arabs are in love with your black arse. Lol!!!!

Are Persians Arabs? - you lot need to read more... However, how come most Nigerians are unexposed, uneducated, and ignorant SMFDH

I need to start an online school to re-educate Nigerians about the world asap!!

Iranians are Persians NOT Arabs!!

PS: Not everyone in that part of the world is Arab - there are persians, turkmen, druze, kurds, alawites etc.. Different people!

3 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by soloyes(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
la furia: isreal launches dia weapon, everybody is happy, no question asked but if iran should do same, they get more sanctions in return. isreal, an american dog, cant bark without the order of their master. its a matter of time, the will be wiped out for sure.
U are the most ignorant person i ve ever met on nairaland. Do u understand world politics at all? Between Israel and d US who controls who? If u are dreaming that 1 day Israel will be wiped off the earth then wake up because the whole arab world put together cannot stand her.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by bornosheikh: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
My broda no vex...90% of Niggerians could not point out Burkina Faso on a map. But ask them where USA is....

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
colombiana: Countries go just sit down waste billions of dollars take make weapon wen hunger and ple wen nor get home yakpa. Just sit dey ready for war. That war must kom
sorry for you. You are a typical Nigerian or perhaps you dont know anything about Israel. Saying that money was wasted showed your level of ignorance. I beg go visit google so you can know a bit about Israel and the middle east.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Builder: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor... the same interceptor that cant stop palestinian rocket. I beg make i hear word

over the last weeks and months, the iranian government have been building and succcessfully testing new drones and interceptors, and have been used to capture american spyplanes http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/12/09/uk-iran-usa-idUKTRE7B826W20111209 . Isreal thinks they can come out with some horseshyte lies to frighten the iranian. i laugh in jewish langsuage ... je je je jew

3 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx: Ignorant Nigerians spewing crap all over the thread as expected - Jews don't like black people, they hate your black African booty scratching arses!!
Another apostle of religion of piss ...so boko haram, Al-shabab, alqaeda and islamist in northern Mali are in love with your black asse ....kunu brain at work.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by soloyes(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2013

another dumb post full of ignorance. Iran cannot attain Israel military capability even in the next 20 years. Iran is nothing but a toothless bull dog seeking recognition.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
1oracle:
Living in bondage. Till tomorrow, hamas will never forgive iron dome for successful display. Isreal doesn't dialogue with terrorist.

Successful display, yet Israel had to concede some of the advantages it had over Gazans after the ceasefire, no?? 520-something out of more 1,300 rockets fired at Israel is success in your dictionary, no?? If less than 40% is a pass mark to you, then I see why your IQ is in the 1st decimal...

And how are Gazans terrorists?? They're the ones living under a blockade in the biggest open-air prison in the world imposed illegally by Israel... You don't even want to see how these people live - if you do- you'll weep for humanity...

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
bornosheikh: My broda no vex...90% of Niggerians could not point out Burkina Faso on a map. But ask them where USA is....

Lmao!!! I guess yanks have got a competition for the dumbest people on the planet per ratio!! grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
confusion247:
Another apostle of religion of piss ...so boko haram, Al-shabab, alqaeda and islamist in northern Mali are in love with your black asse ....kunu brain at work.

Can you cite any terrorist of Iranian origin and how Iran support terrorism??

Don't cite hezbollah because they are freedom fighters fighting for the sovereignty of Lebanon...
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by project8(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
hypocrates,if it were an arab nation nw or a north korea,u pple wil be full of insults and rebookings.FYI israel are threat to world peace.always hiding under terrorism and oppressing innocent palestines.the end of the enemy is near

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
soloyes:
another dumb post full of ignorance. Iran cannot attain Israel military capability even in the next 20 years. Iran is nothing but a toothless bull dog seeking recognition.

Tell Israel to fire the first shot and attack the Iranian nuclear plants!! Iranians don't talk that much, they're warriors and they've got more than 5,000yrs of experience in defending their homeland... They'd rather die than see anyone attack them...

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
Builder: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor... the same interceptor that cant stop palestinian rocket. I beg make i hear word

over the last weeks and months, the iranian government have been building and succcessfully testing new drones and interceptors, and have been used to capture american spyplanes http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/12/09/uk-iran-usa-idUKTRE7B826W20111209 . Isreal thinks they can come out with some horseshyte lies to frighten the iranian. i laugh in jewish langsuage ... je je je jew
Another apostle of death. Iron dome was the only machine that made hamas to beg for ceasefire from the machine IDF. Today is another step in the right direction. Trust I
DF, they are always a thousand kilometers ahead of the demons of death called the Muhamedans.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Builder: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
osaiworld:
sorry for you. You are a typical Nigerian or perhaps you dont know anything about Israel. Saying that money was wasted showed you level of ignorance. I beg go visit google so you can know a bit about Israel and the middle east.

sir, whats there to know about the middle east.. that isreal oppressed at will the people of palestine, enslave and repress then, deny them the simple basic human needs to survive, or that isreal kills innocent women and kids and are over looked by the west. or simply, isreal dont want other countries in the middle east to develop as it is.. sir, if i may ask, how mant countries in the middle east have nuclear weapons and are secretive about it, have you ever heard of Mordechai Vanunu or just of recent have u read of "prisoner X" . maybe you may want to read the below excerts from the london guardian newspaper. and see what the world leaders think of isreal and its leaders.

"Thus we discovered yesterday what Nicolas Sarkozy really thought of Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu. At the G20 meeting in Cannes the French president was clearly unaware a nearby microphone was open when he turned to Barack Obama and said: "Netanyahu, I can't stand him. He's a liar."

The US president, according to the French translator, replied: "You're sick of him? I have to work with him every day."

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
ABAKA72: / Lol!!! dis one don craze. Yaba mental hospital, dis one na una candidate, I hope there is still room for one more loco.
SEE THE PROBLEM WITH YOU CARNAL PEOPLE IS THAT YOU DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD HAS A SPIRITUAL COMPONENT TO IT. EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD BEFORE IT PLAYS OUT PHYSICALLY. I PITY YOU. SOMEONE LIKE YOU ? YOU HAVE NO HOPE IN THIS LIFE. YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL. YOU WILL BE ROASTED BY THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. THAT IS YOUR FUTURE. NO WAY AROUND IT. AND THAT IS THE FUTURE OF TWO THIRDS OF THE NEGRO POPULATION IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BE CARNAL AND IGNORANT. TWO THIRDS OF YOU ARE GETTING DESTROYED IN THIS COMING THERMONUCLEAR O-RGY COMING VERY SOON. YOU MY FRIEND ARE ONE OF THE TWO THIRDS THAT WILL NOT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. THIS IS PROPHESY IN THE BIBLE. ONLY ONE THIRD OF THE NEGRO POPULATION IN THE WORLD WILL SURVIVE THIS COMING WW3. SO THATS ROUGHLY 600 MILLION NEGROS THAT WILL BE PUT TO DEATH BY NUKES.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE >>>> ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< EFFECTS OF THERMONUCLEAR FIRE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump To Sue Twitter, Facebook, Google & Their CEOs Over Ban / Mark Milley: Chinese Missile Launch Very Concerning, Says Top US General / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.