Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor (15116 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Israel’s Mobile Missile Defence System: What Is The Iron Dome? / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by okwutency(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
God is your strenght. Ride on... No shaking!
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Builder: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
confusion247:
Another apostle of death. Iron dome was the only machine that made hamas to beg for ceasefire from the machine IDF. Today is another step in the right direction. Trust I
DF, they are always a thousand kilometers ahead of the demons of death called the Muhamedans.

without resulting to insults.. show me a link or a newspaper article that shows ur iron done at work or how it prevents an attack and i will show u ten more different article that shows the iranian capture of american spyplane.. afterall without the americans.. isreal is nothing... big boys like iran have no dealings with grasshoppers like isreal... the last days of last year we hear isreal ranting about the iranian development of nuclear power, as poise and calculating as ever the iranian president calmed down and went along with furter enrichment as was reported yesterday.. isreal dare not threaten iran or else expect WW4 and 5 together

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx:

Tell Israel to fire the first shot and attack the Iranian nuclear plants!! Iranians don't talk that much, they're warriors and they've got more than 5,000yrs of experience in defending their homeland... They'd rather die than see anyone attack them...
In your little mind, Iranians are dumb. A country that have called for wiping out isreal is now dumb. As for the nuclear facilities, just wait and see. Soon and very soon, IDF will do as you said.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by samkoro: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx: The Persians are still far ahead of the Jews and Zionists - the iron dome and this missile interceptor will be grounded soon like the F-35s when they become ineffective against Hezbollah.... We all saw how Gazans made the iron dome look weak - and these are just a people living under siege/blockade with a few missiles...

Israel needs to stop the sabre rattling and embrace dialogue!

This is the most ignorant post I've seen on nairaland.Its just as if u have been sleeping since the days of the Persians and then u just suddenly woke up.ie to say thousands of years of sleeping.My friend,you know absolutely nothing about the Jews.

Well no need for ur opinion,the Holy bible of Jehovah has made its Prophesy about the Persians and trust God,it shall come to pass.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Builder:

without resulting to insults.. show me a link or a newspaper article that shows ur iron done at work or how it prevents an attack and i will show u ten more different article that shows the iranian capture of american spyplane.. afterall without the americans.. isreal is nothing... big boys like iran have no dealings with grasshoppers like isreal... the last days of last year we hear isreal ranting about the iranian development of nuclear power, as poise and calculating as ever the iranian president calmed down and went along with furter enrichment as was reported yesterday.. isreal dare not threaten iran or else expect WW4 and 5 together
You are the only one on earth that didn't witness the successful operations of iron dome last year. Isreal didn't need the assistance of USA during the 1967 three days war. As for your Iran, just wait and see. Soon you will hear the result. The same thing that happened to Syrian nuclear facility will happen to Iran. IDF is not just a name, it is the Machine.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by allout: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Builder:

You really think that?
Whose scientist developed the Atomic bomb? Who do you think pioneered laser technology/smart bombs and even drone technology? The best espionage agency in the world belongs to? All those little inconveniences delaying Iran's nuclear might was occasioned by who?

You're right about one thing though, altercation between Israel and Iran might lead to a 3rd world war and those opposing Israel will be surprised!
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
confusion247:
In your little mind, Iranians are dumb. A country that have called for wiping out isreal is now dumb. As for the nuclear facilities, just wait and see. Soon and very soon, IDF will do as you said.

What are you on about?? undecided

How can an intellectual property excelling despite back-breaking sanctions be dumb?? Iranians are far ahead of the Jews - the Jews can't survive without the big brother(America)... Iran on the other hand continues to excel despite the conspiracy against the country...

Firstly, to understand what's going on in that part of the world - you need to enlighten your mind and stop believing the lies than modern day Israel is the biblical one, and the Jews are the chosen people... The biblical Jews are NOT the ones in Israel today - the ones there today are European converts.. The real Jews are scattered all over the world and they aren't caucasoids!! Once you get that into your retarded brain cells - you'll be able to be objective about what's going on there...

Finally, Judaism isn't Christianity and Jews don't believe in JESUS... And Jesus Christ is Christianity a la Christ-like - education 101..

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by MrCork17: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
what do they use in Nigeria? .. KaTApot?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
samkoro:
This is the most ignorant post I've seen on nairaland.Its just as if u have been sleeping since the days of the Persians and then u just suddenly woke up.ie to say thousands of years of sleeping.My friend,you know absolutely nothing about the Jews.

Well no need for ur opinion,the Holy bible of Jehovah has made its Prophesy about the Persians and trust God,it shall come to pass.

Jews a la Jewellers of Europe, no?? What's special about them??

Didn't Hezbollah whoop their arses in 2006 with Jewish soldiers crying all over the place?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by HARDDON: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
Builder:

shocked

Didn't ĸпoω Israel wud ß nufin without America!

Gee r Ʊ a Leårner?

Or Ʊ simply just feeling hyrar on som cheap weed?
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by ajf(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
obadiah777: BIG LIE. BIAFRANS AMONGST OTHER NEGROS ARE UNDER THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES. THEY CAN NEVER PROSPER AS A NATION TILL THE SECOND COMING DURING WHICH THE CURSE WILL BE LIFTED AND PUT ON THE GENTILE NATIONS ( DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 7 )
So,the God you are serving cursed you? What kind of god is that? Well,maybe you and your family only...
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by allout: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ Shymexx, you do realise Israel had nuclear might as far back as 1967 (6 day war) it was even contemplated if they should use it then, but thank God reason prevailed!

Its that same reason that wouldn't make them go all-out today, cos there's no point preaching peace and raining destruction down on a purportedly weaker nation. If Israel were to bring her WHOLE millitary might to bear against Iran, even bacha nor go remain!
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by mike404(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Moukafoam:

They are trouble makers and green snake under green grass. angry

Isreal na enemy to world peace sad

But I love them for one thing wink

They know how to handle MaclanTunji's people in the midle East cool grin

I hope you guys will see my post tongue

I NO LIKE AM O...are you saying that MACLATUNJI is a TERRORIST undecided
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
all-out:
@ Shymexx, you do realise Israel had nuclear might as far back as 1967 (6 day war) it was even contemplated if they should use it then, but thank God reason prevailed!

Its that same reason that wouldn't make them go all-out today, cos there's no point preaching peace and raining destruction down on a purportedly weaker nation. If Israel were to bring her WHOLE millitary might to bear against Iran, even bacha nor go remain!

Who gave them the nuclear weapon?? Don't let me start posting CIA classified files about how Israel got its nuclear weapons and those who helped them get all the warheads they have....

Iran is a very big country and I doubt Israel can wipe Iran off the planet, however, once Tel Aviv is gone - Israel is gone... So, there's no point in engaging in nuclear warfare - the two countries need dialogue - kiss and make up...

The prize is Iran's oil wealth and the caspian sea - and I doubt Iran will ever give it up.... The imperialists and zionists just need to stop being greedy and start doing business in a more legit way... Not every country will bow to their orders and threats, period!!

5 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
ajf: So,the God you are serving cursed you? What kind of god is that? Well,maybe you and your family only...
YOU ARE CURSED TOO. BUT YOU ARE IN DENIAL. YOU THINK WHATS HAPPENING IN ALL THE BLACK NATIONS OF THE WORLD IS JUST A COINCIDENCE ? YOU DUMMY. YOU KNOW BLACK PEOPLE OWNED AND RULED THE WORLD AT A POINT IN TIME ? AND TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE FOR 1000 PLUS YEARS UP TILL THE 1200s WHEN THE CAUCASIANS RETOOK THE PLACE AND USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE AND WHITEWASHING. YEAH THAT WAS CALLED THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST WHILE THE BEAST WAS SHUT DOWN IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. THE FOURTH BEAST ( THE ROMAN EMPIRE AKA EUROZONE AND AMERICA ) IS THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE TO RULE THE EARTH BUT IN THE MEANTIME YOU NEGROS ARE PUT IN HELL UNDER THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES BECAUSE DURING THAT 1000 YEARS, YOU WERE VERY VERY SINFUL. NOW YOU ARE PAYING. AND THEN WHEN WE ARE HANDED THE KINGDOM BACK PERMANENTLY, THE GENTILES WILL GET THEIR TURN BE IN HELL. SEE THERE IS A METHOD TO ALL THIS MADNESS BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO CARNAL AND ILLITERATE TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. HOWEVER THIS TIME AROUND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS OF US WILL BE GIVEN THE KINGDOM FOREVER AND EVER ( THE ELECT )

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONDITIONS ON EARTH NOT SOME FANTASY PLACE IN THE SKY. YOU ARE IN HELL. YOU NEGROS BEEN IN HELL

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by allout: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx:

Who gave them the nuclear weapon?? Don't let me start posting CIA classified files about how Israel got its nuclear weapons and those who helped them get all the warheads they have....

Of-course they had help developing it! Fact remains they had it, could use it but didn't use it!

shymexx:

Iran is a very big country and I doubt Israel can wipe Iran off the planet, however, once Tel Aviv is gone - Israel is gone... So, there's no point in engaging in nuclear warfare - the two countries need dialogue - kiss and make up...

The prize is Iran's oil wealth and the caspian sea - and I doubt Iran will ever give it up.... The imperialists and zionists just need to stop being greedy and start doing business in a more legit way... Not every country will bow to their orders and threats, period!!

If you're privy to those info, you should also be privy to the limitless possibilities that abound as regards leveling Iran wink

Much more important than the oil wealth is world peace and stability, there's also the moral stand point to consider. . . I mean, no western leader wants to go down as being the one to kick start WW3.

If Israel carries out a pre-emptive strike, no one knows how commies will jump! There're so many ifs and permutation that the solution is to broker a peace deal that'll be mutually agreed by all concerned!

May God help us all!
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Dawdy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
Israel will be destroyed &
Jerusalem will become the capital
of the Khilafah
In these difficult times we must not get
defeated, have vision and work to achieve
that vision. Israel will be defeated in the
future and Jerusalem will become the
capital of the Islamic Khilafah inshallah. The
following are evidences from the Quran and
ahadith for this:
Allah (swt) States: "And we decreed for the
Children of Israel in the Scripture, that
indeed you would do mischief on the
earth twice and you will become tyrants
and extremely arrogant! So, when the
promise came for the first of the two, We
sent against you slaves of Ours given to
terrible warfare. They entered the very
innermost parts of your homes. And it was
a promise (completely) fulfilled. Then We
gave you once again, a return of victory
over them. And We helped you with wealth
and children and made you more numerous
in manpower. (And We said): 'If you do well,
you do good for your ownselves, and if you
do evil (you do it) against yourselves'. Then,
when the second promise came to pass,
(We permitted your enemies) to make your
faces sorrowful and to enter the mosque
(of Jerusalem) as they had entered it
before, and to destroy with utter
destruction all that fell in their hands .
[And We Said in the Taurat (Torah)]: 'It may
be that your Lord may show mercy unto
you, but if you return (to sins), We shall
return (to Our Punishment). And We have
made Hell a prison for the
disbelievers" [TMQ Al-Isra, 17:4-8]
The indication in this verse that the second
promise of Allah (swt) which will come to
pass refers to the destruction of Israel is
where it says, "to make your faces
sorrowful and to enter the mosque (of
Jerusalem) as they had entered it before".
The Muslims opened Jerusalem to Islam
under the rule of the second Khalifah Umar
ibn al-Khattab (ra), the Islamic state ruled it
with justice for hundreds of years. Even
though it was captured by the Crusader
Christians for a number of years it was
never captured by the Jews previous to the
formation of the state of Israel. So Allah
(swt) promises that we will enter the
mosque of Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem as
we entered it before when we conquered
it.
Narrated by Ibn ‘Asaakir, from Maseerah b.
Jaleese, where he heard the Prophet (saw):
“This matter (the Khilafah) will continue
after me in Al-Madina, then (move to) Al-
Shaam, then to the peninsula, then to Iraq,
then to the city, then to Bait-ul-Maqdis. So if
it reaches Bait-ul-Maqdis, then it would have
reached its (natural resting place); and no
people who remove it (i.e. the capital of the
Khilafah) from their land will ever get it back
again (for them to be the capital again).”
The scholars said they believe that what he
(saw) meant by ‘the city’ is the city of
Heraclius (Constantinople). This hadith is
talking about which cities would become
the capital of the Khilafah, all the cities
mentioned have been the capitals of the
Khilafah in the past except Bait ul-Maqdis
(Jerusalem). This will be our capital
sometime in the future inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Dawdy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
Israel will be destroyed &
of the Khilafah
ahadith for this:
it.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by dhariey: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
nwabobo: Israel successfully tests Arrow 3 missile interceptor
2 hours ago

Arrow 3 will extend Israel's multi-layered missile defence shield
Israel's defence ministry says it has carried out a successful test of its new missile interceptor system.

Arrow 3 detects an incoming missile, intercepts it and destroys it with a second missile above the earth's atmosphere.

Officials said the cutting-edge system had been designed to defend Israel from the threat of a strike from Iran grin.

Monday's test was conducted alongside US forces and is the first time the system has been tested.

Israel already has the Iron Dome missile defence system, which - officials say - intercepted up to 85% of missiles fired from Gaza towards populated areas during the conflict in November 2012.

Full implementation

Defence officials say that because the system will be able to shoot down missiles in space, it could cause nuclear and chemical warheads to disintegrate safely.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21571422

Naija sef don design labalaba wey dey go help us catch bomb tu
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by elklehamite(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
BRAVO!!! 4 ISREAL OO JARE.THIS IS TECHNOLOGY AT WORK UNLIKE 9IJA WHERE DISCRIMINATION/DICHOTOMY AGAINST CERTIFICATE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. EVEN THE 9IJA UNIVERSITY DEGREES THAT IS RATED HIGHER ABOVE POLYTECHNIC HND HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESEARCH AND BRING ANYTHING 4 US IN 9IJA. IT IS ONLY THE RAISING OF SHOULDERS AND SPEAKING OF BIG GRAMMAR WE KNOW. THE WORST OF IT ALL IS CORRUPTION THAT IS THE ONLY THING 9IJA UNIVERSITIES RESEARCHED OUT 4 US(PEN ROBBERS).GOD OF THE RIGHTEOUS HEAVEN, WE PLEAD 4 DIVINE INTERVENTION IN 9IJA.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx:

What are you on about?? undecided

How can an intellectual property excelling despite back-breaking sanctions be dumb?? Iranians are far ahead of the Jews - the Jews can't survive without the big brother(America)... Iran on the other hand continues to excel despite the conspiracy against the country...

Firstly, to understand what's going on in that part of the world - you need to enlighten your mind and stop believing the lies than modern day Israel is the biblical one, and the Jews are the chosen people... The biblical Jews are NOT the ones in Israel today - the ones there today are European converts.. The real Jews are scattered all over the world and they aren't caucasoids!! Once you get that into your retarded brain cells - you'll be able to be objective about what's going on there...

Finally, Judaism isn't Christianity and Jews don't believe in JESUS... And Jesus Christ is Christianity a la Christ-like - education 101..
I thought that you are enlightened. just look at this list and give me it's equivalent from Iran.
Arab/Islamic Nobel Prize Winners

Literature
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace
1978 - Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yasser Arafat *
2003 - Shirin Ebadi

Chemistry
1999 - Ahmed Zewail
Physics
Abdus Salam

Now compare and contrast the Jewish recipients

Literature
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer
2002 - Imre Kertesz
World Peace
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin
1995 - Joseph Rotblat
Chemistry
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1972 - William Howard Stein
1972 - C.B. Anfinsen
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Ronald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Herbert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1989 - Sidney Altman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1998 - Walter Kohn
2000 - Alan J. Heeger
2004 - Irwin Rose
2004 - Avram Hershko
2004 - Aaron Ciechanover
Economics
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1973 - Wassily Leontief
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Rober Fogel
1994 - John Harsanyi
1994 - Reinhard Selten
1997 - Robert Merton
1997 - Myron Scholes
2001 - George Akerlof
2001 - Joseph Stiglitz
2002 - Daniel Kahneman
2005 - Robert (Israel) Aumann
Medicine
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - David Baltimore
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow
1977 - Andrew V. Schally
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1994 - Martin Rodbell
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1997 - Stanley B. Prusiner
1998 - Robert F. Furchgott
2000 - Eric R. Kandel
2002 - Sydney Brenner
2002 - Robert H. Horvitz
Physics
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1945 - Wolfgang Pauli
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1958 - Il'ja Mikhailovich
1958 - Igor Yevgenyevich
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1963 - Eugene P. Wigner
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1967 - Hans Albrecht Bethe
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - Leon N. Cooper
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Georges Charpak
1995 - Martin Perl
1995 - Frederick Reines
1996 - David M. Lee
1996 - Douglas D. Osheroff
1997 - Claude Cohen-Tannoudji
2000 - Zhores I. Alferov
2003 - Vitaly Ginsburg
2003 - Alexei Abrikosov

After reviewing this list, can you supply a reason how the entire ARAB can surpass Isreal even in the next two thousand years? There are 165 Jews listed as opposed to 6 from the Arab side.
An attack on Iranian nuclear facilities is just a matter of days for IDF.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by confusion247(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Dawdy: Israel will be destroyed &
of the Khilafah
ahadith for this:
it.
Continue to live in the dream world.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by soloyes(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
shymexx:

Tell Israel to fire the first shot and attack the Iranian nuclear plants!! Iranians don't talk that much, they're warriors and they've got more than 5,000yrs of experience in defending their homeland... They'd rather die than see anyone attack them...
u see y i say you ignorant? When was the last iranian revolt against western occupation that you are claiming 500 years of defending themselves? Have you 4gotten dat its this samd iran u say doesnt boast that sounds trumpets even at the slightest innovation in military technology and all its military activities? Where was iran when israel bombed it arms factory in sudan, bombed its sponsored armed convoyed inside syria in which one of it's (iran's) revolutionary guard commander was killed. Read the hand writing on the wall and stop assuming things.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by malabite3: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE CURSED TOO. BUT YOU ARE IN DENIAL. YOU THINK WHATS HAPPENING IN ALL THE BLACK NATIONS OF THE WORLD IS JUST A COINCIDENCE ? YOU DUMMY. YOU KNOW BLACK PEOPLE OWNED AND RULED THE WORLD AT A POINT IN TIME ? AND TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE FOR 1000 PLUS YEARS UP TILL THE 1200s WHEN THE CAUCASIANS RETOOK THE PLACE AND USHERED IN THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE AND WHITEWASHING. YEAH THAT WAS CALLED THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST WHILE THE BEAST WAS SHUT DOWN IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. THE FOURTH BEAST ( THE ROMAN EMPIRE AKA EUROZONE AND AMERICA ) IS THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE TO RULE THE EARTH BUT IN THE MEANTIME YOU NEGROS ARE PUT IN HELL UNDER THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES BECAUSE DURING THAT 1000 YEARS, YOU WERE VERY VERY SINFUL. NOW YOU ARE PAYING. AND THEN WHEN WE ARE HANDED THE KINGDOM BACK PERMANENTLY, THE GENTILES WILL GET THEIR TURN BE IN HELL. SEE THERE IS A METHOD TO ALL THIS MADNESS BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO CARNAL AND ILLITERATE TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE. HOWEVER THIS TIME AROUND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS OF US WILL BE GIVEN THE KINGDOM FOREVER AND EVER ( THE ELECT )

HEAVEN AND HELL ARE CONDITIONS ON EARTH NOT SOME FANTASY PLACE IN THE SKY. YOU ARE IN HELL. YOU NEGROS BEEN IN HELL

PSALMS 9 VS 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

You A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣ an ignorant goat.

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Psylas(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
of the Khilafah
ahadith for this:
it.
f.uck Satan aka Allah, we don't care for what he promised terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
ISRAEL’S ‘IRON DOME’ MAY BE INSTRUMENTAL IN PEACE PROCESS

Israel’s Iron Dome program is alleviating death tolls in the Israel-
Palestinian conflict—something that may ameliorate relations
between the two nations, according to Michael Oren, Israeli
ambassador to the United States. “It’s been historically successful,” Oren said on Tuesday’s Morning, celebrating the program’s ability to neutralize Hezbollah missiles mid-air. The program is a ‘game changer,’ he said, but not a ‘game ender.’ Credited as the first, effective anti-ballistic weapon, the Iron Dome neutralizes incoming short-range rockets whose trajectory is calculated to hit populated areas. During Hezbollah’s missile air-strike on Israel in November, Oren said, the Iron Dome took down 85% of the rockets that would have otherwise hit densely populated cities. “It actually not only saved Israeli lives but also Palestinian lives,” said Oren. He believes the program will also be instrumental in the peace process between Israel and Palestine because, “It gave us space and time.”

www.tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/19/israels-iron-dome-may-be-instrumental-in-peace-process/

1 Like

Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
The funny thing is that despite the relentless attacks and ever-present threat posed by blood-thirsty Mohammedans that encircle Israel, the country remains one of the safest places in the world. Even the American Homeland Security is not as robust as that of Israel - battle-tested and toughened by years of constant onslaught by ememies of progress. Homicide rates are far lower than even the U.S, and violent crime, terrorism and other manifestations of insecurity are almost nonexistent.

All the chaos and violence ends at the borders, where the terrorists' foolish aggressions end up taking more of Palestinian lives than the intended Israeli targets. No wonder Israel is still considered a top tourist destination, despite the futile efforts of Mohammedans. This just shows how capable, efficient, formidable. And EXCELLENT Israel's security systems are. Any other country in that situation would have been obliterated by now.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by pneumaticos(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
of the Khilafah
ahadith for this:

it.

you just killed it...ops i mean you are quoting disillusion, you tried anyway ,been able to put these dead stuff in your head
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by crackhouse(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
of the Khilafah
ahadith for this:
it.
Nnaaa mehn, you get time o. na you type all these? well done oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
malabite3:

You A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣ an ignorant goat.
YOUR FUTURE IS THERMONUCLEAR FIRE BUDDY. WAIT FOR IT. ITS COMING. VERY SOON TOO. HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS POST WHEN YOU ARE GETTING ROASTED. YOU CARNAL SIMPLE MINDED CRETIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLR3mNnTM_k

<<<< YOUR FUTURE. ROASTING IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE. WW3 STARTING IN A FEW WEEKS TIME. SEE THE PROBLEM WITH YOU PEOPLE IS THAT YOU DONT WATCH REAL NEWS. RT NEWS ALSO CALLED RUSSIA TODAY IS WHERE YOU GET REAL NEWS. WE ARE ON THE DOORSTEPS OF THERMONUCLEAR FIRE SHOWDOWN AND YOU FOOLS ARE STILL BASKING IN FOLLY AND CARNAL MINDEDNESS.
Re: Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Can the Arrow 3 missile intercept the Russian-made Iskander missile, which Syria now have, and Iran is about to follow suit? I dont think so.

The Iskander is a mobile theater hypersonic ballistic missile precisely designed to be unstoppable by any missile defense systems. When approaching its targets, the Iskander releases several warheads including decoys missiles to deceive enemy defense systems while travelling at a hypersonic speed (which no any defence system missile can match), hence its termed "Fire and Forget". No country has answer for this unstoppable missile, not even the mighty US.

Due to its sophistication, Russia never sold the Iskander to any country, however due to the recent rising tension btw US/NATO and russia over Syria, the Russian govt lifted the ban to sell this missile to its allies in the middle east. Recently, 26 Iskander mobile missile batteries have been deployed in Syria, along Syria's border with Turkey, Israel, and Jordan to counter/neutralize the missile defence systems US/NATO deployed in those countries. Iran is expecting its own batch of the Iskander missiles, a game changer.

This is what the Israeli news media (debka file) has to say about the Iskander missile, and its recent deployment in Syria:

[flash=600,540]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRTqulvVcXI[/flash]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank / China And Uganda Dismiss Report That The Chinese Are Taking Over Entebbe Airport / Trump To Sue Twitter, Facebook, Google & Their CEOs Over Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.