Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,516 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak (18011 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity; Celebrities Speak (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2013
darmiee1: First-time-told: Amazing
Confessions nobody Knew
about Goldie's relationship
with Denrele Edun as told By
Derenle himself... "I left my
Family house to move in with
Goldie" + More confessions

Read: www.splendormag.com/2013/02/first-time-told-amazing-confessions.html?m=1

This sincerely brought tears to my eyes.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by BeraBera(f): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2013
RIP Goldie Harvey
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by musiwa16: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2013
n
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2013
just saw her calendar, wonder how she ignored that.

makes one understand why people were so jumpy about this illuminati thing,

people do need Jesus sha, remember your creator in the days of your youth, before the evil times come. . . . . . .

lord have mercy.

i'm surprised that kind of concert could hold in ilorin, guess we learn something new everyday.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by odehaj: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2013
This is the first time iam commenting on this Goldie saga. This shows the vanity of life and nonentity of flesh.Lesson to all beauty queens..RIP beautiful Goldie.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by mich2012: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2013
What of Prezzo?
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by wanney: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2013
RIP Goldie.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by vaultgardens: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Goldie was buried yesterday at the prestigious vaults and gardens, Ikoyi.
www.vaultsandgardens.com

Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by esn1(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Was moved to tears when i read this. RIP Goldie.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by olameday: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
May her soul R.I.P
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by Chitexs250(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
cool cool cool

Here is a toast to the dead already and hurrah to the next to die
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by musiwa16: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
v
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
its rather disrespectful to other nigerian artists, to say goldie is the best nigeria ever produced.

one can praise her [if you're so inclined or if you fear the juju which seems to be associated with the brand], without attempting to denigrate nigeria as a whole. You can give her props for her costumes perhaps, obviously very expensive.

nigerians have been in the music industry for aeons, we know the ins and out of the music scene even if it no longer appears that way.

lets desist from insulting artists who blazed the trail previously, what an older person can see sitting down, a younger one cant see standing up.

what i'm wondering now is did her producer lose a lot of money with her sudden passing away. Especially since she'd just returned from the grammys.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
the reality show with denrele, what was it about?

they say friendship, but why so much pda, dont get it.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by doopsy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rip goldie,remember the day I heared you passed on, I screamed rumooooour,rest in peace dear,you have acted your part...let the script continue.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by musiwa16: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
c
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
What's the relationship between the shooting of civilians in nigeria, canada or the us, and goldie?

Would you like to explain?

As per pop music, that's not new to nigeria and neither was it just invented.

you can admire the costumes, maybe those were new for female artists. Not for males, because charly boy has been doing that for long.

and onyeka's genre was pop music, likewise many other artists- christy igbokwe, etc.

if the nigerian showbiz scene hadnt become such a scary no go area, stuff like this shouldnt be a secret.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by Limaoscar: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
I think she was murdered.. I will say with a drug that take effect and disappear from the system.. Call Dead on arrival drugs. Nigeria medical system cant track it. She had no respect for her marriage or husband or husband family , or even her own family and NObody.

Likely murderers her husband, Danrele or husband family or her family.. She may have a relationship with Danrele, it does not look ordinary from watching her video..

I Think the husband should have dump her, because she had no respect for him.. That why she is doing what she is doing.. If your husband says Do not sing.. Do not sing.. It is disrespectful in a relationship if one part of a relationship does not want something..

I can not be with a woman who disrespect me.. They are piece of shiit.. just piece of trash. Nobody marries trash..

Men have to learn to dump women like this.,. She was very disrespect to her husband..
I will not give my son to sure a woman.. and nobody should marry women like this..

Danrele did not know his limit.

I think the National assembly should sanction movies and music that are X rate.. What they need to do is to classified movies and music putting limit to what people can do.. some of the movies coming out from Nigeria, should be ban..

You dump trash when you see trash.. I dump trash church or pastors , not to talk of trash women.. I have no respect for people , who have no respect for me.. she made her relationship into trash..

That why I have no respect for nigeria govt, because i have lived here long. because nigeria govt have no respect for the Yoruba people.. ANd I have no respect for nigeria govt. this is how the USA works, that why the USA bomb their enemy . To be honest with you, what is expected of Yoruba people in the army, if it was the USA, is to blow up nigeria govt and others who refuse to fight for them, this is what the USA does to their enemy. THE USA have zero tolerant for their enemy. The USA dont take shiit..

She had talent I will say, and I think the best female Nigeria has produced so far for pop, she is all time .. but she did not know her limit, if she was married, you cant do that.. She has no respect for her husband..

If she bear my name, I sue the piece of shiit. I dont deal with trash. And she was from a good home.. She should not have made herself into this.. And her relationship.
@Musiwa16,
Jezz...You're so far gone!! Are you on crack or something?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by musiwa16: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2013
c
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by topaz321: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
vault & gardens:
Goldie was buried yesterday at the prestigious vaults and gardens, Ikoyi.
www.vaultsandgardens.com

huhhhhnnn,is anything prestigious in grave yard?

RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by tpia5: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
it because nigeria musician do not know how to compose songs.

they used to, this is a more recent thing.
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
musiwa16: Well, I dont listen to this type of music in the first place, but nigeria did not produce very good female musician in the pop before her.. if you know anybody name them.. tiwa savage or asha does not sing pop, if that who you are refering to.

are is a video of the USA army shooting civilian.. The USA army do not give shiit about people , who dont give shiit about them.. welcome to america.
ha!!! is dis guy ok? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goldie Goes Home - Celebrities Speak by ayobase(m): 12:13am On Feb 28, 2013
The black and the red cables are touching...SHORT CCT...SPARKS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimbalin: Harrysong Promised That When He Blows He Will Pay Me - Producer Says / Monalisa Chinda: Hot Or Not? / Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.