Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God (27538 Views)

Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos, Dies Few Hours (pictured) / A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Not funny ooo. All the witches in her village musta been on her case. Aww
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by StephTrinity: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author=nagoma]How can the so called labour be difficult when the woman was not pregnant. She had a few signs of psedocyesis but a baby was brought and (if she is not part of the plot) then she was foolish enough to be convinced that She actually delivered the baby. [/quote well said. And to think that she was talking about convincing the doctors to do a surgery and bring out the baby. LMAO! She even said she felt d kicks. I think she had chronic PID + leiyomyoma. Strange story tho...lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by delishpot: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmmmm, where are the police and detectives in Nigeria? Oya o organize a test on this woman sharp sharp o. We may have the case of a missing baby somewhere. Abeg check if trully this woman gave birth. I remember the story of a woman that claimed she had 7 babies or so withing a period of some months. Abeg verify if this woman is giving story to cover her track. No record of a pregnancy yet she gave birth. Abeg niogerian police wake up from sleep o.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by hydeal(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
He's a miracle working God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by dnawah(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I am aware that many of us were fed with stories of pregnancies trapped in women for 3 years by witches and wizards. Perhaps I expected too much by assuming we have outgrown such stories. It seems my assumption is incorrect. Now, a foetus is said to be at term after completing 37 weeks in the uterus of its mother. Some are born before this 37 weeks. These are the premature babies(provided they have attained the age of viability - this varies depending on how sophisticated Neonatal care is in that society. Age of viability in America and Britain is 24 completed weeks of gestation. Someone once mentioned that it is about 20 weeks in Australia(I'm not sure). Age of viability in Nigeria is 28 weeks. These premature babies stand a good chance of survival with proper neonatal care. As there are babies who 'make haste' to leave the womb - the premature ones I just talked about - so are there those who stay beyond their due date. The longer they remain in the womb, the higher the risks of placenta insufficiency (that effectively starves them of nutrients and oxygen), infections and demise. This risks get considerably high by 4 weeks post-date such that even the most optimistic obstetrician would induce labour or deliver the baby by Caesarian section. So, when a clown comes around to tell us she was pregnant for 25 months. We have every right to get angry for attempting to insult our sensibilities. Before even the 11th month, the foetus would have died, become macerated, and caused grave complications like overwhelming sepsis, diseminated intravascular coagulopathy etc in the mother. Without serious intervention, even the mother would be no more. Don't swallow all I have said cos I am no authority in this field. Verify with the aim of finding faults. I am a learner too. But certain things are stupid even to an apprentice.
there is a God,d God of jona.we no d story very well.He is still doing miracles.is wat u belive u'll see.
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Why not 92 months pregnancy? Mad people! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by dapsonlou(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
she was not pregnant when she thought she was, life the doctor said she was obese which mess with her cycle... pretty sure what she had before acctually getting pregnant was fibriod
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Imyourex(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
E remain small, d ol' Gal for start dey Menstrate for inside womb

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by otipoju(m): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
MAYOWAAK: I am aware that many of us were fed with stories of pregnancies trapped in women for 3 years by witches and wizards. Perhaps I expected too much by assuming we have outgrown such stories. It seems my assumption is incorrect. Now, a foetus is said to be at term after completing 37 weeks in the uterus of its mother. Some are born before this 37 weeks. These are the premature babies(provided they have attained the age of viability - this varies depending on how sophisticated Neonatal care is in that society. Age of viability in America and Britain is 24 completed weeks of gestation. Someone once mentioned that it is about 20 weeks in Australia(I'm not sure). Age of viability in Nigeria is 28 weeks. These premature babies stand a good chance of survival with proper neonatal care. As there are babies who 'make haste' to leave the womb - the premature ones I just talked about - so are there those who stay beyond their due date. The longer they remain in the womb, the higher the risks of placenta insufficiency (that effectively starves them of nutrients and oxygen), infections and demise. This risks get considerably high by 4 weeks post-date such that even the most optimistic obstetrician would induce labour or deliver the baby by Caesarian section. So, when a clown comes around to tell us she was pregnant for 25 months. We have every right to get angry for attempting to insult our sensibilities. Before even the 11th month, the foetus would have died, become macerated, and caused grave complications like overwhelming sepsis, diseminated intravascular coagulopathy etc in the mother. Without serious intervention, even the mother would be no more. Don't swallow all I have said cos I am no authority in this field. Verify with the aim of finding faults. I am a learner too. But certain things are stupid even to an apprentice.
some six years ago, what you said would have made perfect sense. But now I know better. Some phenomena are inexcplicable and defy natural laws. This is africa where the phonomena that defy scientific logic do happen. I was writing a term paper in 300 level and had cause to go somewhere in Owenna in Ondo. State. I witnessed a corn seed planted in the morning and attain maturity by evening. Make we leave story abegm. Stay happy.
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by adconline(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
otipoju: some six years ago, what you said would have made perfect sense. But now I know better. Some phenomena are inexcplicable and defy natural laws. This is africa where the phonomena that defy scientific logic do happen. I was writing a term paper in 300 level and had cause to go somewhere in Owenna in Ondo. State. I witnessed a corn seed planted in the morning and attain maturity by evening. Make we leave story abegm. Stay happy.

Another tales by moonlight. Why is it only in Africa nay Naija you see folks reasoning like this? Why is it that scientific logic does not apply to our "beliefs" and "delusions", yet we unknowingly embrace science everyday? Why not use a toy phone instead of BB. Why not use Nokia 3310/Trium to ping and browse? Why not use a bike to ride across the Atlantic instead of airplanes? Why not use wood to build skyscraper instead of steel and cement?
This is another Adeboye story driving on empty tank from Onitsha to Ore.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by SELFWORTH: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Anyone who claims to know it all on human biology is just deceiving himself. God will turn all your knowledge into foolishness when He performs miracles .

No one can understand the mystery of God. Unless you are VERY close to the story , you cannot say either way its true or false.

I say they have nothing to gain by lying publicly except encourage Gods wrath.

I am not God and neither is anyone commenting on here so avoid judging as if you are the creator and not the created.

The couple are happy. God is happy with His creation.
That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by SELFWORTH: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
adconline:
Why is it that scientific logic does not apply to our "beliefs" and "delusions", yet we unknowingly embrace science everyday?
This is another Adeboye story driving on empty tank from Onitsha to Ore.

Obviously an unbeliever or scientific analyser.

There are many events in the bible that does not follow any scientific logic but we believe them because we believe in God That is why God is God.

If you don't believe in something or you cannot prove something, that does not mean it never happened .

God is God whether you believe it or not . Keep testing all your scientific analysis to prove that God exists. When you arrive at your conclusion ,please do let us know.
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by thatchic: 1:05am On Feb 27, 2013
That is not their baby, they have conspired with those “missionary ladies” that prey on desperate couples.

They are the only ones that can see and feel the baby, yet all blood tests and ultrasounds will be negative.
It is a baby mill, where the “missionary ladies” harbor pregnant teenagers and when they give birth, they call the “expectant” mother and tell her she is in labor and she needs to come over and deliver immediately!!!!!

When the woman gets there, “they deliver” the baby by giving the woman an episiotomy or even perform a “ C-section” to convince the woman she gave birth.

A simple DNA test will reveal that the baby is not theirs. But see how people are calling it a miracle and claiming it as their portion. These couple is perpetuating a fraud and everyone is falling for it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by adconline(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Obviously an unbeliever or scientific analyser.

There are many events in the bible that does not follow any scientific logic but we believe them because we believe in God That is why God is God.

If you don't believe in something or you cannot prove something, that does not mean it never happened .

God is God whether you believe it or not . Keep testing all your scientific analysis to prove that God exists. When you arrive at your conclusion ,please do let us know.

Your problem is that you are equating these propagators of lies with God. Not believing frivolous lies cannot make one an unbeliever, this is the problem with folks like who do not use their brain. You guys are an afront to why God gave humans brain! Science and innovation bring out new things, while miracles by pastors give you foolish hope. Tell me anything miracle has invented in last the 50 years? Zilch! Ever wonder why Naija does not produce anything but miracles, yet imports everything from China that does not believe in Miracle?
Since you are a believer, show us how you can browse with a typewriter!

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 27, 2013
tollysmart: Pls hw does this stop messi 4rm mesmerizing Madrid players tonight?cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Another kolo on the loose.How your body do you now after the disgrace?
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by mamaaustin(f): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2013
coogar: the nigerian health system is a disgrace......
what were the doctors waiting for after 36 weeks was completed? giant of africa my foot!!! too many educated people in the country and yet no common sense. a woman was pregnant for 25 months and the doctors didnt think of splitting that belly apart and saving the baby after she's due? no wonder an official said half a million expectant mothers die in nigeria annually!
Hi. Actually, if you read the passage again, it was stated that most labs and hospitals that Mrs Adeoye visited could not even detect she was pregnant. Even after the specialized blood test which finally indicated pregnancy, during subsequent check ups no fetus was detected in her womb. As much as I agree that the health system in Nigeria leaves much to be desired, I have to say that some pregnant mothers shoot themselves in the foot by heeding every superstitious assumption over their doctors advice.
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by flashemmy: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2013
O se oo baba

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by nagoma(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2013
SELFWORTH: Anyone who claims to know it all on human biology is just deceiving himself. God will turn all your knowledge into foolishness when He performs miracles .
No one can understand the mystery of God. Unless you are VERY close to the story , you cannot say either way its true or false.
I say they have nothing to gain by lying publicly except encourage Gods wrath.
I am not God and neither is anyone commenting on here so avoid judging as if you are the creator and not the created.
The couple are happy. God is happy with His creation.
That's all that matters.

The couple are happy which is good. But the whole story is lies and deceit. This is not the first time people will be deceived in the name of God. Detecting an obvious deceitful behavior doesn't make you an unbeliever, it means you are using your God given brain to identify mischief and lies linked to God.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by BabyCakes(f): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2013
25 months is like 2 yrs plus one month.. That baby should have all her teeth and should come out potty trained!!! Lets be honest, sometimes people make up stories just to make themselves spectacular... But it's Naija and anything is possible.. But I don't believe it... Sorry!!! :/
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by salt1: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2013
I am surprised that people still buy these stories. They follow a predictable pattern:
1. The woman announces to all that she's pregnant
2.She's placed on hormonal drugs and begins to gain abnormal weight
3. ALL tests prove negative. It's only the prayer place that can SEE the baby
4. The pregnancy always exceeds the normal nine months and the pregnant woman keeps bleeding
5. The baby is never delivered in a regular hospital or maternity home but must be born in the prayer house which had told the woman she was pregnant
6. The new mom returns home, sometimes carrying the placenta and used sanitary towels to convince skeptical neighbours and inlaws.

And God watches all the lies done in His name!

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by olekubaby: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2013
To God be the glory. Should the baby has stayed for 5yrs, irrespective of what science theory people might profound. GOD is GOD HE CONSULT WITH NO ONE HENCE He is called the mysterious GOD. I say congrat to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Ositawap: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Ah.ah ah ah.ma tongue is blind.ma eyes are deaf.ma ears are lame.ma teeth are breathing.if that was a miracle then this one is a miracle.well God can never change from ages to ages He is till the vice chancellor of the university Of the world.and he has no substitue.Ah.ah ah ah.ma tongue is blind.ma eyes are deaf.ma ears are lame.ma teeth are breathing.if that was a miracle then this one is a miracle.well God can never change from ages to ages He is till the vice chancellor of the university Of the world.and he has no substitue.Ah.ah ah ah.ma tongue is blind.ma eyes are deaf.ma ears are lame.ma teeth are breathing.if that was a miracle then this one is a miracle.well God can never change from ages to ages He is till the vice chancellor of the university Of the world.and he has no substitue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by abitex577(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2013

You maybe an expert in medicine but your knowledge in medicine is very limited. My sister had her baby over 24 months of pregnancy. These things that are written of are real and do happen. If you you have not seen doesn't mean they dont happen, what else can one say? I was in Benin City as a student when I came in contact first hand at mission road with a man who was brought out to the public to expose the evil he was perpertrating to the unborn child of his 8 months pregnant wife. While they are asleep every mid night, the man confessed taking the child in his wife womb to the coven of there meeting and while the wife noticed her flat tommy, she took to her heels and when he returned back in the morning and could find the wife he had to carry the 8 months pregnancy. What I'm I saying, there is alot of evil happening around and not documented. I pray heaven to open your eyes to the evil upon the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2013
abitex577:

You maybe an expert in medicine but your knowledge in medicine is very limited. My sister had her baby over 24 months of pregnancy. These things that are written of are real and do happen. If you you have not seen doesn't mean they dont happen, what else can one say? I was in Benin City as a student when I came in contact first hand at mission road with a man who was brought out to the public to expose the evil he was perpertrating to the unborn child of his 8 months pregnant wife. While they are asleep every mid night, the man confessed taking the child in his wife womb to the coven of there meeting and while the wife noticed her flat tommy, she took to her heels and when he returned back in the morning and could find the wife he had to carry the 8 months pregnancy. What I'm I saying, there is alot of evil happening around and not documented. I pray heaven to open your eyes to the evil upon the face of the earth.

My problem with you be say you dey lie with impunity

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by cjfavour(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2013
So, when a clown comes around to tell us she was pregnant for 25 months. We have every right to get angry for attempting to insult our sensibilities. Before even the 11th month, the foetus would have died, become macerated, and caused grave complications like overwhelming sepsis, diseminated intravascular coagulopathy etc in the mother. Without serious intervention, even the mother would be no more. Don't swallow all I have said cos I am no authority in this field. Verify with the aim of finding faults. I am a learner too. But certain things are stupid even to an apprentice.[/quote] so doctor thomas,tell me how a blind from birth sees,a lame works,a dumb speaks,sick got healed and dead receive life. Tell me what hold d cloud up there? Tell me how d air u breath came to be?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by abitex577(m): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

My problem with you be say you dey lie with impunity

I dont have any problem on whatever you write or say, even though you have said you have a problem with youself concerning my comments, it is obvious you are naive about happenings around Nigeria and the associated evil inherent in this entity. Why not take the pains and do the investigation on the story to prove the poster or family wrong rather than pouring out your naivety
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by mko2005: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Na doctors say 37 -42 weeks or there about for delivery !
Na doctors put menopause for 45-5o years or there about for women
Anything with date,na doctors dey always put am.
God no dey look date !
God fit make some body wey no even dey pregnant come born pikin.
God fit no need semen for fertilization !
God dey change things as HIM like !
But in all things,give thanks to God !

Glory be to God Almighty.
God help us
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Bofemsky(f): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2013
Silly:/. I don't know about that but you are only looking at it scientifically or medically, but I'm sure you've heard of miracles. Some things happen that even "seasoned" doctors can't explain.
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by OBILOLIGHT(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2013
with baba God...all things are possible....with baba God...all things are possible....with baba God...all things are possible....
Re: Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy - Miracle Working God by Hydeedante(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2013
coogar: the nigerian health system is a disgrace......
what were the doctors waiting for after 36 weeks was completed? giant of africa my foot!!! too many educated people in the country and yet no common sense. a woman was pregnant for 25 months and the doctors didnt think of splitting that belly apart and saving the baby after she's due? no wonder an official said half a million expectant mothers die in nigeria annually!
And dey will split her open without a confirmation of a baby in the womb. Guy wake up! If ultrasound says there is no baby there, it means go to Jupiter there is no baby there.
No pregnancy after 44wks will result in a live birth.
D woman shd just keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons For Male Infertility In Nigeria / Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Lagos Discharges 16 Coronavirus Patients, Including British, Chinese & Polish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.