Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism (670 Views)

Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? / Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols / Similarities Between Islam And Catholicism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism by samnuhubaba: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
B-)The threat of islam,colonialism and catholicism.
Over the yrs,the advent of islam,colonialism and catholicism hv pollutd the main stream of humanity and the peaceful tolerance of religion and its teachngs.Islam,for example hv succeedd in reducing the tolerance of a peaceful human race.Though,its haddith are packd with lot of spiritual blessings and teachngs,bt the irony is the case.Colonialism s bt a disease to a traditional believa.Catholicism s menace in its perspectives and loose members who blv in the teachngs of wine.WHAT DO U THNK?
Re: The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 26, 2013
I think you shpould win an award for the dumbest post of the year

2 Likes

Re: The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism by tpia5: 2:51am On Feb 26, 2013
you people get paid per post or per thread i guess.

that explains why no attempt is made at coherence most times.
Re: The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism by samnuhubaba: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Laurels are won by merits and performative act towards unveiling the truth.I implore u to rise abv the pedestrain pls.
Re: The Threat Of Islam.colonialism And Catholicism by Ubenedictus(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
samnuhubaba: B-)The threat of islam,colonialism and catholicism.
Over the yrs,the advent of islam,colonialism and catholicism hv pollutd the main stream of humanity and the peaceful tolerance of religion and its teachngs.Islam,for example hv succeedd in reducing the tolerance of a peaceful human race.Though,its haddith are packd with lot of spiritual blessings and teachngs,bt the irony is the case.Colonialism s bt a disease to a traditional believa.Catholicism s menace in its perspectives and loose members who blv in the teachngs of wine.WHAT DO U THNK?
heheh i tink u deserve all d response u've gat so far

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease With-symptoms Of Demonic Possession striking Young Women / Papal Conclave To Start On TUESDAY As Cardinals Prepare To Elect Benedict Xvi’s / Atheist Nearly Walks Out Of Debate With Muslim Due To Segregated Seating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.