Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] (2424 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Animated Movies / Video Of Baby Twins Dancing Gangnam Style / Who Is Watching The O.c? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] by ijebabe: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Fusion Media’s 3D animated series “The O Twins,” will make its debut this year. An upcoming 3D Animated Comedy Television Sitcom featuring Tami, Timi, Mom and Dad.

The show centers on a family living in the city of Lagos.

See the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-CZ9e9nW6s

Re: Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] by VillageBoi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ooh... I like that!
Re: Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Me likey!!! They should please perfect the animation though.
Re: Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] by Giftedhands2(f): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2013
@villageboi and speedyboi. I do follow ur posts, and i must say U guys are knowledgeable when it comes to script and filming in general. I use to think one person operates on both username. I may be wrong though
Re: Nigerian Animated Series: The O Twins [teaser] by VillageBoi(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2013
Gifted_hands: @villageboi and speedyboi. I do follow ur posts, and i must say U guys are knowledgeable when it comes to script and filming in general. I use to think one person operates on both username. I may be wrong though

Hiya, Speedyboi is my brotha from anotha motha... oh, and fatha too lol! grin
He's also the sensible one.

(1) (Reply)

Gift Card Transaction, 24 Hours Online, We Will Always Be Your Loyal Partner / Various Real Media Anime Download Site / 2012paschal Wins In The Gulder Ultimate Search Gatekeepers Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.