Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back (1292 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Was The Sacrifice Of Jesus On The Cross That Big A Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by shevon: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Born again Christian Terry O’Neill had the intricate design depicting Jesus tattooed on his back to show his faith at the tattoo parlour in Adlington, near Bolton. Making a statement though painfully *ouch* i must confess. How many of you can do this for Jesus?

http://cynthiaajibade..com/2013/02/born-again-man-gets-massive-tattoo-of.html#.USxZyKLU9qw (Click for pictures)

And I want to ask, is this right?
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Joagbaje(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tattooing is a very painful thing to undergo. It's crazy. Well so long as he doesn't attach any spiritual significance to it. It's his body and he has right to decorate it any way he choses .
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
Joagbaje: Tattooing is a very painful thing to undergo. It's crazy. Well so long as he doesn't attach any spiritual significance to it. It's his body and he has right to decorate it any way he choses .
BUT YOU DO ERR OGA JO.
LEVITICUS 19 VS 28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the LORD

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by An0nimus: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR OGA JO.
LEVITICUS 19 VS 28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you: I am the LORD
thank you for this..btw,the best way to tell people about Jesus is to be and act like him not by tattoos..see how the Apostles of old did it in the book of Acts.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
An0nimus:
thank you for this..btw,the best way to tell people about Jesus is to be and act like him not by tattoos..see how the Apostles of old did it in the book of Acts.
EXACTLY. THAT MAN IS NOT SERVING JESUS. HE IS SERVING HIMSELF. HE IS A SELF RIGHTEOUS MAN TRYING TO SHOW OFF HIS PERCEIVED RIGHTEOUSNESS WITH HIS TATTOO. HE IS A DEMON.
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Joagbaje: Tattooing is a very painful thing to undergo. It's crazy. Well so long as he doesn't attach any spiritual significance to it. It's his body and he has right to decorate it any way he choses .

You don't cease to amaze me..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2013

Thanks bro....

1 Like

Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by plappville(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
shevon: Born again Christian Terry O’Neill had the intricate design depicting Jesus tattooed on his back to show his faith at the tattoo parlour in Adlington, near Bolton. Making a statement though painfully *ouch* i must confess. How many of you can do this for Jesus?

http://cynthiaajibade..com/2013/02/born-again-man-gets-massive-tattoo-of.html#.USxZyKLU9qw (Click for pictures)

Horrible picture, that is not the Jesus of the Bible....That guy can't be a true believer of Jesus.
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
plappville:

Thanks bro....
NO PROBLEMO SIS PLAPPVILLE. TRUST ALL IS WELL AT YA END AND YOU HAVE A NUCLEAR BUNKER TO HIDE THIS 2013 WHEN THE LORD DROPS HIS THERMONUCLEAR FIRE ON THE WICKED OF THE WORLD. A FLYING ROLL THAT IS ( ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1 )
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by plappville(f): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
obadiah777: NO PROBLEMO SIS PLAPPVILLE. TRUST ALL IS WELL AT YA END AND YOU HAVE A NUCLEAR BUNKER TO HIDE THIS 2013 WHEN THE LORD DROPS HIS THERMONUCLEAR FIRE ON THE WICKED OF THE WORLD. A FLYING ROLL THAT IS ( ZECHARIAH 5 VS 1 )

U don start ooo..... grin, well all is well, and i hope at your end too. Don't worry, i trust the lord always has provision for his children. cool
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
plappville:

U don start ooo..... grin, well all is well, and i hope at your end too. Don't worry, i trust the lord always has provision for his children. cool
YOU AINT NEVER LIED GURL grin grin
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by alexleo(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2013
shevon: Born again Christian Terry O’Neill had the intricate design depicting Jesus tattooed on his back to show his faith at the tattoo parlour in Adlington, near Bolton. Making a statement though painfully *ouch* i must confess. How many of you can do this for Jesus?

NONSENSE AND SATANIC ACT.
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Joagbaje(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013

No you Err sir. God is not against tattoo . He is against doing it ritualistic for the "DEAD"

Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead , nor print any marks upon you:I am the Lord.
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

No you Err sir. God is not against tattoo . He is against doing it ritualistic for the "DEAD"

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead , nor print any marks upon you:I am the Lord.
BUT YOU DO ERR OGA JO. YOU LEFT THIS OUT >>> nor print any marks upon you
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Joagbaje(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR OGA JO. YOU LEFT THIS OUT >>> nor print any marks upon you

It's dealing with funeral ritual not decoration.

Living bible
You shall not cut yourselves nor put tattoo marks upon yourselves in connection with funeral rites; I am The Lord

So YOU ERR.

Mind you I'm not an advocate for tattoo. I hate it.
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

It's dealing with funeral ritual not decoration.

Living bible
You shall not cut yourselves nor put tattoo marks upon yourselves in connection with funeral rites; I am The Lord

So YOU ERR.

Mind you I'm not an advocate for tattoo. I hate it.
LOL ONCE AGAIN OGA JO THE CONTORTIONIST SQUEEZES OUT OF TROUBLE grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by amdatam: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Joagbaje:
Tattooing is a very painful thing to undergo. It's crazy. Well so long as he doesn't attach any spiritual significance to it.

It's his body and he has right to decorate it any way he choses .

@Joagbaje
obadiah777

Even though he has the right to decorate it any way he chooses, it is not his body

He is a custodian of that body, and will give a full and detail account to the owner how the body was used, misused, amused and abused

obadiah777, Joagbaje is right. God is not a fussy old fogey dishing out laws willy nilly or at whim for no genuine or concerned reason

There was a prevailing practice, all for the wrong purpose in the promised land that God didn't want the "wet behind the ears" Israelites to embrace or partake in

Someone may say "Everything is allowable", but we also know not everything is profitable.

Everything is allowable, yet everything does not necessarily build others up or encourage growth

nonetheless, tattoo or graffiti, is permissible on church and church buildings, where it is tasteful (i.e. having, displaying or done in accordance with good taste) and is profitable

Medieval and roman churches had graffiti, writings, frescoes etc on them

The church dome painted by graffiti artists

"As Pope Benedict XVI has said, art should attract the faithful."

In a bar just around the corner a group of non-church-going men are enjoying beers after work.

They've never seen the dome, but are impressed by photos

Then a man at the far end of the bar speaks up.

"I've seen it," he says. "I saw it in the newspaper, and went to check it out. It's beautiful."

"You guys ought to set your drinks down for once and go on over," he yells to the others.
"It wouldn't hurt you to spend a little time in the house of God

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21529832
Re: Born Again Man Gets Massive Tattoo Of Jesus On His Back by shevon: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Joagbaje:

What about the bold part above, is that supposed to be excluded from that part of the scripture?

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 27th March 2013 Relating With Enemies By Pa / Kenya: SHOCKING: How Human Hair Weave Leads To Death / Ex-chosen Member Expose Pastor Lazarus In His.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.