Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Prospective Nysc Batch B And C , What Are You Currently Doing? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Nysc Batch B And C , What Are You Currently Doing? (649 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prospective Nysc Batch B And C , What Are You Currently Doing? by Ehimax(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2013
I Graduated last year december my department couldn't make batch A deu to delay in project defence and computing of results.Now I have to wait and hope for batch B, I intended starting up a small fish farm but the expected capital is not forth coming. Now am at home full time bored and hungry to work or get enguaged in something. House let's hear what you are currently doing and advice as we wait to be posted by june/november.thanks for your helpful comment in advance.
Re: Prospective Nysc Batch B And C , What Are You Currently Doing? by mikigen(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2013
@op same thing with me o graduated last year dec. Thinking of what to do 2 kip masef busy before being posted.am thinking of joining a marketing company
Re: Prospective Nysc Batch B And C , What Are You Currently Doing? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2013

(1)

Zamfara Serving Corpers / WHAT CAN BE DONE Nysc.. In Need Of Help / Something That Might Interest You This Month Of SEPTEMBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.