Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Did Your NIMC Exam Go? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did Your NIMC Exam Go? (634 Views)

How Did You Get Your Present Job? / What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your NIMC Exam Go? by debomb: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
For those of you who have written the exams..Please share your rant on the process before the exams. I wrote mine last saturday. I was billed to write at 9.00am but ended up writing at 5.30pm. Is Nigeria really ready to help us? There were like zillion of us at the centre my head was spinning seeing so many people. The internet connection crashed and we had to queue under the very hot sun of ilorin.

Many were told to go back and come back the next day. I mean, if they only needed about 1,750 people why would they allow us all to write the exam? We would have just gone through some test on the internet at our various place and then only those who passed called for the second stage at different exam center.

This is just uncalled for. Now I have to start my abuja connections. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Information On Tenaris Nigeria? / Capacity building/Productivity Training / Plz ideas! I need to Create A Demand For An Organisations Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.