Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! (8382 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by igaro: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Recently, I gave a strict warning at home that no light must be on whenever there is nobody in the particular room (Prepaid meter blues). One evening, I saw the maid's light on and muttered, 'these people no dey hear word ' and entered to switch it off only to see the maid in her naked glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)...Quickly I froze, apologized and chastised her there why she couldn't shut the door. She just smiled and said 'sorry sir'. Since then she's been giving me some stupid coy looks, and looking for every opportunity to sweep my room whenever my wife isn't home etc etc. Should i just tell my wife what happened?, Should I fire her because of this her new funny attitude? Or Should I simply ignore and play along o? huhhh!
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by travelxpat(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Inform your wife and fire her .if care is not taking she will cause havoc in ur home

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by adesbreath: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
This is so funny, pls do the right thing. Whatever will cause you to sin cut it off!! Lol!
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by star4ever: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
sadpls tell your wife before it is too late.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by amakanma: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Do you need Jesus himself to tell you that she is from the 'HELL GOD'please get another maid but you must tell your wife the whole story.
She is a big temptationn oooo. Run for your life and save your home.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by SisiKill1: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
I'm almost certain your "accidental entry" into the room was not accidental.

First off you said it yourself....you have warned them that the lights should be turned off when there's no one in the room.....so shouldn't the assumption be that there's someone in the room that's why the lights were on?

Secondly who barges into someone's room without knocking. ...especially when there is a possibility someone might be in the room seeing as the lights were on??!!

Yeah, that's what I thought.

34 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by SisiKill1: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hell God?!!

. . . I've heard it all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by overdrive(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
@sisi_kill u dey wicked but ur analysis is quite on point so oga op u shld curb ur wandering tots and leave d poor girl alone.

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
The key issue is to prevent the situation from deteriorating, not passing blame. Let her go and give her a good severance package.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by eagleeye2: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
All the ladies in the house have formed Squad. Defend wifey, but if na wifey..... what will she do?

op, do the right thing.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by freecocoa(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Some people can lie sha.

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I'm almost certain your "accidental entry" into the room was not accidental.

First off you said it yourself....you have warned them that the lights should be turned off when there's no one in the room.....so shouldn't the assumption be that there's someone in the room that's why the lights were on?

Secondly who barges into someone's room without knocking. ...especially when there is a possibility someone might be in the room seeing as the lights were on??!!

Lol. So true. And also goes on to describe the 'twin peaks' and 'crazy physique for a local girl'. Seems like he wanted to catch a full glimpse of the physique to me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Maybe he's joking.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by gramci: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
... only to see the maid in her Unclad glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)...

You take time browse her finnish, now come here they form innocent. Person when de enter woman room without knocking know wetin e de find
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
Invite me to your house, I will help you quarantine her. wink
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by greedie1(f): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
igaro: to see the maid in her naked glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)!
she thinks you want her, i think so too.... but should you have her? no!!
so tell ur wifey and dismiss her. don't give in to d temptation.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
@sisi I can't laugh pls cheesy.... you're too polite, knock in Naija in your own home? grin), so sisi you think its a preconceived action eh? grin I'm giving him a benefit of doubt tho , so what do you suggest ?
My suggestions ; Tell the wife to handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
For you to be contemplating whether to tell your wife or not. You must be enjoying the attention. You go enjoy am till housegirl become your second wife. It is more common than you think. Maybe one day she will drug you and ra*pe you, that is when your eye will clear. You think housegirls are not looking for a way out of poverty? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
I love your analysis ma'am, so on point. I don't know who the OP thinks he's fooling.
Sisi_Kill: I'm almost certain your "accidental entry" into the room was not accidental.

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Eneze1(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
try and do the right thing, tell ur wife nd fire the housemaid before the situation land you into trouble but how come you notice she has a great body?
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by CeCeBillz(f): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
@OP WE ARE NO FOOL!!! JUST ADDICT TAT U LIKE HER COS IF U CAN DESCRIBE HOW CURVEY SHE IS AND ALL THAT DEN I WILL TAKE IT THAT U HAVE BEING EYEING HER SO NOW U HAVE WHAT U WANTED!!! ENJOY
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by CeCeBillz(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
*ADMIT*
CeCe Billz: @OP WE ARE NO FOOL!!! JUST ADDICT TAT U LIKE HER COS IF U CAN DESCRIBE HOW CURVEY SHE IS AND ALL THAT DEN I WILL TAKE IT THAT U HAVE BEING EYEING HER SO NOW U HAVE WHAT U WANTED!!! ENJOY

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
MEN . . . MEN . . . MEN!
Hisssssssssssssss!
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123: For you to be contemplating whether to tell your wife or not. You must be enjoying the attention. You go enjoy am till housegirl become your second wife. It is more common than you think. Maybe one day she will drug you and ra*pe you, that is when your eye will clear. You think housegirls are not looking for a way out of poverty? grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy too funny I tell ya.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy too funny I tell ya.

Guys do like when they get that sort of attention. But one has to know when to draw the line when it comes to employees. I mean come on. There are some things you just dont even entertain. The wife sef, you put sexy 20yr old inside house. na wa o. Some women sha. So clueless. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123:

The wife sef, you put sexy 20yr old inside house. na wa o. Some women sha. So clueless. grin grin grin

Who's gonna cook, clean and serve oga food now? cheesy grin grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

Who's gonna cook, clean and serve oga food now? cheesy grin grin

Is oga handicapped to serve his own food? A cook is more than enough if food is the problem. Let the cook come and go if madam no get time. Nigerian women need to start doing their own chores and leave these helps alone. Too lazy imo. That is why they keep inviting devils into their homes. Some are so clueless that their maids are even more endowed than them. you just SMH lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
You said you gave instruction that all lights should be turned off when no one is in that particular room. So why the hell would you go into your housekeepers room when the light is on because if there is anyone who ever listens to instruction its always the househelp. What the Bleep would give you the idea that she was not in the room. Where was she supposed to be? mxm. Look here you went into that room because you wanted to see what you saw and as for her giving you the looks. It shows that both yall are dirty minded. Tell your wife what happened then get the girl a job else where, maybe at your friends or give her some cash to start a new busness.Don't just fire her like a dog because she does need the cash. Anyway its your fault you saw what you saw and you know very well that poor girls love their employers because the hope they will be their key to wealth. So stop being a fucken sissy and do the right thing angry

3 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by coogar: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
igaro: Recently, I gave a strict warning at home that no light must be on whenever there is nobody in the particular room (Prepaid meter blues). One evening, I saw the maid's light on and muttered, 'these people no dey hear word ' and entered to switch it off only to see the maid in her naked glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)...Quickly I froze, apologized and chastised her there why she couldn't shut the door. She just smiled and said 'sorry sir'. Since then she's been giving me some stupid coy looks, and looking for every opportunity to sweep my room whenever my wife isn't home etc etc. Should i just tell my wife what happened?, Should I fire her because of this her new funny attitude? Or Should I simply ignore and play along o? huhhh!

fire her for what?
let things play out - don't tell your wife yet. the next time she comes into your room to sweep, stay there and pretend you are doing something else. you need to be sure what she's up to before sending her back into the black sea of unemployment. i am 96% sure it's your grotesque imagination playing tricks on you - housemaid of 20 giving you coy looks? get out of here, you philandering coyote!

9 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123:

Is oga handicapped to serve his own food? A cook is more than enough if food is the problem. Let the cook come and go if madam no get time. Nigerian women need to start doing their own chores and leave these helps alone. Too lazy imo. That is why they keep inviting devils into their homes. Some are so clueless that their maids are even more endowed than them. you just SMH lipsrsealed

And what if she spends most of the time in the office and can't afford to be a stay at home mom because of the finance situation in the house? abe shut up u dont know what you are talking about. Men should just have self control thats all because even if its not the househelp today it can be the cashier at the grocery store tomorow. So what is the wife supposed to do, guard her man all the time. plzzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

And what if she spends most of the time in the office and can't afford to be a stay at home mom because of the finance situation in the house? abe shut up u dont know what you are talking about. Men should just have self control thats all because even if its not the househelp today it can be the cashier at the grocery store tomorow. So what is the wife supposed to do, guard her man all the time. plzzzzzz

Who is this re*tard? Are you the first person to have a job and have a home? Learn to organize your brain and your life before you come on NL to sound like a re*tard. Lazy mosquito. grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by yyb14: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
gramci:

You take time browse her finnish, now come here they form innocent. Person when de enter woman room without knocking know wetin e de find
lipsrsealed
finnish ko german ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Is My Wife Taking Advantage Of Me ? / Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.