Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat (5992 Views)

Unlimited Download On Etisalat Simcards Using UCWEB Browser / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Seun(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
This following solution to this problem has been tried by a couple of Nairaland members. It works!
adeoba: this is what worked for me:

1. stop the loading when it reaches the "hobatoba" page (before my.naij)

2. Uncheck the "remember me" box

3. refresh

hope it works for you!

1 Like

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by chinedumo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
I use etisalat. Yet i never experenced this problem
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Oyetboy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
chinedumo: I use etisalat. Yet i never experenced this problem
me too smiley
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by sheweezy(f): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
@seun u r a genius, was getting fustrated already.followed ur procedure and it worked, thanks
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by CeCeBillz(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Goodluck to de pple using Etisaladgrin and Good afternoon to my fellow nairalanderscheesy

1 Like

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Checking...
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by W3xy1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Will try that when i switch to eti
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Mobsync(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
No problem with mine, I use ucweb.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
am on etisalat but i never experenced this problem
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheweezy: @seun u r a genius, was getting fustrated already.followed ur procedure and it worked, thanks
Thanks, but @adeoba is the one who came up with that solution, so I guess he's the genius. wink

3 Likes

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by AbuHanifa: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
i will check and give u the feedback
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by tony1980: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
I like GTBank and Etisalat Network. Please,bear with Etisalat for the mean time for now.I do hope the will come back bigger and better soonest.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Olugbenger(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun: Thanks, but @adeoba is the one who came up with that solution, so I guess he's the genius. wink
Seun is learning slowly-humility

But he is learning...

He has learnt more than we think if he doesnt hide this post

Or ban me!

3 Likes

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by zangiff(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
yea it works but what do you think is really happening or what r those guys trying to do?
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Kewt: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Infact, I was about to start a thread on this. I have been shut out of my darling Nairaland for over 24 hours because of this problem. Each time i type Nairaland on my browser, it re-directs me to another site called Hobatoba.com.

I just tried this solution now. It worked like magic. I suggest you leave this thread on front page so that new nairalanders who just started using etisalat will be promptly advised.

Also, I observed it is browser specific. As it is most common with Opera browsers. Firefox does not have this problem.

Thanks.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Kewt: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Infact, I was about to start a thread on this. I have been shut out of my darling Nairaland for over 24 hours because of this problem. Each time i type Nairaland on my browser, it re-directs me to another site called Hobatoba.com.

I just tried this solution now. It worked like magic. I suggest you leave this thread on front page so that new nairalanders who just started using etisalat and are having this problem, will be promptly advised.

Also, I observed it is browser specific. As it is most common with Opera browsers. Firefox does not have this problem.

Thanks.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Prodigee: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
sheweezy: @seun u r a genius, was getting fustrated already.followed ur procedure and it worked, thanks
Frustated?! WTF! Like u gonna die without NL...

1 Like

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Salmoneus(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ahh it works, but I stopped using etisalat modem and switched to my MTN, same problem!! any help? is my systems settings corrupted?

Kewt:

It's not browser specific I use firefox...
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by FXKing2012(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good to know it's now ok cos I was about directing my new worm to etisalat and my.naij
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by nasilas(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
just type https://www.nairaland.com/home

You will get to nairaland's home directly.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by WizPrince1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Seun The Boss! Had it been we have proofs about this, we would have sued Etisalat NG Because this could only be done by an Etisalat Programmar and maybe He/She may have been paid to do this. #Angry... #fact
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by galadee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun: This following solution to this problem has been tried by a couple of Nairaland members. It works!

woow i tried it n it's OK
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Carshopper(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
It works
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Slyr0x: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Salmoneus: Ahh it works, but I stopped using etisalat modem and switched to my MTN, same problem!! any help? is my systems settings corrupted?

It's not browser specific I use firefox...

Clear browser's cache

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by ojofree: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
thanks, it worked
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
thanks.I will try it and be back on the network.I have been restricted to my tablet phone.
but what really caused it? hacking or what ?
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Tolexander: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
It has been fraustrating! I can't access nairaland at all with my etisalat modem till now. I just tried posting this on my.naij.com believing it will appear on nairaland.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by AdeniyiA(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
W3xy1: Will try that when i switch to eti
me too when i switch to imu
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Abakeade: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
@adeoba thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Flaw Lets You View Someone's Private Photos / How To Get Countless Likes On Facebook / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.