Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55419 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about.

Happy Blogging!

UPDATE:
We can no longer send "friend requests". Instead, we can follow each other. Hence, "follow" me and I "follow" you God no go vex. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dansmog(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
well am Daniel Anthony, the owner of www.solutionstohealth.blog.com,
just started yesterday. how can i get ranked in search engines? i know it but i havent gotten any rank spot on the search engine i submitted to , you can tell me how i can do this pls. thanks cheesy modified: http://www.christly-minded..com my latest blog, the first one has be suspended. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ahmsta(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
i am my self. i own and manipulate www.ahmsta.com

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Afam4eva(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
My own blog is coming up pretty soon @Ogbongeblog thumbs up bro.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Frosti(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Here's mine www.onwaweb.com . Feel free to holla. I love sharing tips on how to use Social Media and Social Networks like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter much more effectively.

Some Posts you might find useful on my blog:
Create Username For Google+, Download Facebook Messenger For Mobile, Get Free Facebook Ads Credits
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by limitbreka: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mine is www.limitbreakers.net I just sent you a friend request.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Excelboi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
I blog @ www.manchiko.com
it bn months i post dia last, bn kinda too busy and lazy!!! @ jide, i need your help pls, i want to start another blog and need to discuss sumfin wiv u!!! Ur email pls...
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
dansmog++:
well am Daniel Anthony, the owner of www.solutionstohealth.blog.com,
just started yesterday. how can i get ranked in search engines? i know it but i havent gotten any rank spot on the search engine i submitted to , you can tell me how i can do this pls. thanks cheesy

Your blog seems to be new. You need loads of fresh, unique content for you to rank high in search engines. Submit your blog url to search engines via Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools and always try to ping your blog using services like ping.feedburner.com, pingomatic.com after you publish new posts. It would have been easier for you if you use www..com for your blog instead of blog.com.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by spikesC(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
the popular ogbongeblog, thats cool.. I own a freelancing website www.infinitbin.com. it has a blog but not yet posting articles
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
That's the spirit bro, thumbs up! Am Onyeukwu Charles, the weblord of www.onyeukwu.net as new asiam in the world of webdesign i gat great ideas and in great need of a mentor to father my aspiration and ideas.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by moneymaker24(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
Naija Aboki: That's the spirit bro, thumbs up! Am Onyeukwu Charles, the weblord of www.onyeukwu.net as new asiam in the world of webdesign i gat great ideas and in great need of a mentor to father my aspiration and ideas.
check your blog bro. its kinda posting a risk
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by moneymaker24(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
jide jide, www.trueinternetworld.com thats my small blog o
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by easiest(m): 1:35am On Apr 23, 2012
Thank you so much for the suggestion , i tried to put better template but the but re customise it was given problem, i just left it on default template while still research on how to it better..

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by otodeluxe(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2012
Jide boss, mine is www.deluxejournal.com and Ive sent you a friend request. I like the idea!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by geepawps(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hi people,

My blog is www.internetinvestmentideas.com I really commend you all for putting so much effort in blogging.

I have sent friend requests to all those that have posted before me, all you need to do is just to accept.
Ogbongeblog more speed brother.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dansmog(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

Your blog seems to be new. You need loads of fresh, unique content for you to rank high in search engines. Submit your blog url to search engines via Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools and always try to ping your blog using services like ping.feedburner.com, pingomatic.com after you publish new posts. It would have been easier for you if you use www..com for your blog instead of blog.com.
thanks jide, i have done submition for bing, and i found it placed first-third based on my keyword.
about using , what if i host and buy a domain name instead of a free one, will it then work fine a little?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
dansmog++:

thanks jide, i have done submition for bing, and i found it placed first-third based on my keyword.
about using , what if i host and buy a domain name instead of a free one, will it then work fine a little?
Having a real website helps a lot in search engine optimization.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by tipsload: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
MY NAME IS MUBARAK ICEKID, AM NOT MY SELF BUT I RUN A BLOG ALSO WWW.TIPSLOAD.COM
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by moderattor: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
nice idea here
but don't forget 2 build ur own site.
Shortcuts may leave long scar!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Frosti(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2012
damizille: Wow!! It looks like am late. Hmmmmn i am the owner of www.kampeblog.com Please bloggers check it out and tell me how you feel. Thanks

Why not concentrate on one niche? I dont think it is good to mix tech, news, gossip, social media, etc on one blog.

Find one topic that you can handle.

Check out my blog, am only concentrating on the Social Media Niche. I then divided them into tips on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.

Organize yours like that.

Feel free to [url=twitter.com/oegbule]holla at me on twitter[/url] if you need any help.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by goldenval(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com. If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know.

Happy Blogging!

Hi to all bloggers, I need your comments to my latest article about using blackberry in Nigeria, the article was published today in USA and I need my Nigeria bloggers to support me and comment pls.... Here is the link, www.smallbiztrends.com/2012/04/blackberry-african-market.html Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by djsean(m): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2012
I'm reppin' for ♠World and here's the link to the website, which is fully managed by me, myself & I (Dj Sean) ---

http://www.aceworldteam.com

Also, you can get updates from ♠World's Website as soon as it gets updated by just subscribing to ♠World RSS Feeds (Link Below)

http://aceworldteam.com/feed/rss/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by shadrach77: 1:30am On Apr 29, 2012
i am planning to start one soon
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by rickiross(m): 1:56am On Apr 29, 2012
Hi I just started my own website which is geared towards everything TECH check it out and give yur feedback thxs...
www.wetalkingtech.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

/ Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.