Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. (2227 Views)

Swaggericious Burkina-faso's Bance So Much On Point (picture) / Picture Of "Ugly" Bance With Two Pretty Girls / Burkina Faso Player Ugly Bance Chilling With Two White Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. by Babasessy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Aristide Bance of the Burkina National team took to the social media with a polite response to those who have made snide remarks about his facial look. He captioned his latest photo " Rich and famous. Forget about the face, people"

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/

Re: I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. by Akshow: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Confirm! But you take style resemble ostrich o.
Re: I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. by hrmkz: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Guy, just show for lag make you see how babe go abandon their guys follow u.

After maga don drop them go return to base.
Re: I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. by FineBro(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rich maybe, but u aint Famous!!
Re: I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. by aieromon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
He looks nice when he's dressed to impress and standing right next to his BeeMaa.
Re: I'm Rich And Famous. Forget About The Face People" - Bance Replies Nigerians. by oluwadare26(m): 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
FineBro: Rich maybe, but u aint Famous!!

Do you know the meaning of Famous? The lad is famous dan Burkina Faso President!....

(1) (Reply)

The Top 9 Richest WWE Wrestlers / UPDATED!!! List Of Highest Paid Player In The World / 3 ODDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.