Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

HCPC Registration As A Biomedical Scientist ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HCPC Registration As A Biomedical Scientist ? (1745 Views)

Job Opening For A Lead Biomedical And Trainee Engineer / Vacancy For A Biomedical Engineer And Project Manager At World Bank Acegid / Qualified Biomedical Scientist/ Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HCPC Registration As A Biomedical Scientist ? by Hannah27: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you if someone from you applied for HCPC registration as a Biomedical Scientist through international route and succesfully managed to get it? I am thinking about moving to London and working as a Biomedical Scientist there and right now I am in the process of filling forms for HCPC. Even though I studied Biomedicine in my uni, got Masters and have more than a year experience of working in a haematology lab, I am worried it won´t be enough anyway to be HCP registered. I heard it is not so difficult to get it but I think it is the right opposite :/ The other thing is - how big chance does a person have to find a job in London as a Biomedical Scientist, especially if you are a foreigner? Do I have any chance at all?
Re: HCPC Registration As A Biomedical Scientist ? by jide000: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hello Hannah27,
Any update with your HCPC registration as a Biomedical Scientist through international route and securing work in the UK.
Need any info you reckon might be of help.
Thanks
Re: HCPC Registration As A Biomedical Scientist ? by obioranwaf: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hi guys

Thank for this group.

I am a graduate of university of Nigeria Nsukka from the Department of pharmacy. I hope to get registered with the HCPC soonest.

My major problem is how to get the course form from the HCPC website, filled by my school. Has any one been able to conquer this..please share with me to enable me pull through.

Awaiting your kind responses.

(1) (Reply)

Entry-Level Jobs at EF-Mobile Nationwide!!!! / Blue Shield Resources / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.