Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW (1744 Views)

KANO And Kaduna Engineers Required / Job Alert! Electrical Engineers Required Now In Abuja / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by patriciaugono(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2015
THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO APPLIED. WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CV'S AS THE DEADLINE DATE WAS 20 MARCH. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE BY 23 MARCH 2015 YOUR APPLICATION HAS UNFORTUNATELY BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.

Solynta Energy is urgently seeking to recruit Electrical Engineers with experience of installing Inverters and/or PV Solar Panels.

OVERVIEW

We have experienced a huge increase in demand for our PV Solar Power Installations in recent months, and are now looking to bolster our team of internal installers, specifically in the Lagos, Benin, Abuja areas.

QUALIFICATIONS

The ideal candidates MUST be qualified Electrical Engineers, with significant experience of installing Inverter Systems. Experience in installing Solar Panels is an added bonus. The ability to effectively communicate with clients is ESSENTIAL.

CONTACT US

All interested parties should immediately email their CV's to:

patricia.ugono@solynta.com.ng

DEADLIINE

Application deadline is Friday 20 April 2015.

WEBSITE

www.solynta.com.ng
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 13, 2015
hi I'm currently serving in kano and I'll be through by October can I still apply
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by patriciaugono(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2015
Mcquine:
hi I'm currently serving in kano and I'll be through by October can I still apply

Please contact us when you are available as we may have another round of recruitment at that time.
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by martinsaba: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
hello, I studied industrial physics, I am good with electrical works and design, can I apply?
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
patriciaugono:

Please contact us when you are available as we may have another round of recruitment at that time.
OK thanks I'll do just that.. can I get a number to call?
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by goodman41: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
I read electronic engineering can i apply?
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by baba11(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
I doubt if this man is real

House,beware of him

Probably, he's fake....
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2015
I just got invite from dem. Hw real ar they pls?
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by patriciaugono(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2015
goodman41:
I read electronic engineering can i apply?

Good morning.

As stated in the advert we require people with practical solar installation experience.

Best regards,

Solynta
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by patriciaugono(f): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
sirvic44:
I just got invite from dem. Hw real ar they pls?

Good morning,

Please contact us directly if you have any queries regarding our authenticity.

Regards,

Solynta
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by patriciaugono(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
baba11:
I doubt if this man is real

House,beware of him

Probably, he's fake....

There's nothing more dangerous than a closed mind.

Solynta Energy is Nigeria's leading installer of PVC Solar Systems and has several projects across the country with high profile clients such as Union Bank and Mr Biggs. Please see our website for more information: www.solynta.com.ng.

Please also enjoy our CNBC Africa interview below:

http://www.cnbcafrica.com/video/?bctid=3860167256001

I do hope the careless comment above has not deterred anyone from applying and deprived them from the opportunity to work with a company on the rise.
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by baba11(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
patriciaugono:

There's nothing more dangerous than a closed mind.

Solynta Energy is Nigeria's leading installer of PVC Solar Systems and has several projects across the country with high profile clients such as Union Bank and Mr Biggs. Please see our website for more information: www.solynta.com.ng.

Please also enjoy our CNBC Africa interview below:

http://www.cnbcafrica.com/video/?bctid=3860167256001

I do hope the careless comment above has not deterred anyone from applying and deprived them from the opportunity to work with a company on the rise.

I know what I'm saying Mrs teacher...

There are some people that applied last year and were qualified for it,till now they didn't receive any reply from them.

Do you think such coy can be taken seriously?? smh
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
baba11:

I know what I'm saying Mrs teacher...

There are some people that applied last year and were qualified for it,till now they didn't receive any reply from them.

Do you think such coy can be taken seriously?? smh
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW by patriciaugono(f): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
sirvic44:

Hmmmmmmmm

What you describe is common place across the world. Where the volume of applications is overwhelming, we like many other companies, have a policy of only selecting 3-6 candidates for interview despite the fact that most of the people who applied are more than capable of doing the job.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Etisalat Nigeria / Revealed:How NNPC HR Department Gulped Millions Mapped Out 4 2010 Job Applicants / Teaching & Non-teaching Vacancies In Abuja At First Career International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.