Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Bi-curious London Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bi-curious London Girl (1368 Views)

Just Curious! / Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun. / Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bi-curious London Girl by terwizzy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
First off, I am not a lesbian. I am a guy.

I have a friend who had a lesbian experience a while ago and wants to do it again. She's Nigerian, 21 years old and is a student in London. Any lesbians or bisexual ladies in London who are interested in meeting up with her for some fun should please get in touch with me. Once I can confirm that you're a London based female, I will send you her number and a photo or two so you can reach her yourself.

Only serious responses please. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Bi-curious London Girl by hottprince: 2:29am On Feb 27, 2013
tell her not to understand the power of a black john thomas, maybe she never jam real confirm black manchi
Re: Bi-curious London Girl by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
She can get links herself if she really needs it. Nobody would come on here in a public forum and own up. Contact me

(1) (Reply)

. / What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. / Wanted: Real Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.