Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. (1365 Views)

Nairaland Post Your Best Pic Of You Day / What Will You Do If A Woman Is Flirting With Your Husband In Front Of You? / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ssheryl(f): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2007
how do you stop your hot hot friend from flirting with your man,and what do you do when they start flirting with him.
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by finnamdiz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2007
ssheryl i will like to chat with u,finnamdiz (talk2nnamdi@yahoo.ca)
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by LadyT(f): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2007
If he loves you dont worry unless your worried he may cheat. Im a natural flirt I cant help myself so maybe your friend is as well Altho I never flirt with my friends boyfriend or husbands thats dangerous!

Unless you have some deep worry he may stray with your friend then dont worry. It wont help if you tell her to stop you will look like the crazy girlfriend from hell.
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ugodaniel(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2007
LadyT:

If he loves you don't worry unless your worried he may cheat. I'm a natural flirt I can't help myself so maybe your friend is as well Altho I never flirt with my friends boyfriend or husbands thats dangerous!

Unless you have some deep worry he may stray with your friend then don't worry. It wont help if you tell her to stop you will look like the crazy girlfriend from hell.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by LadyT(f): 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2007
Its true though but I know where to draw the line Im a playful person with a mouth full of insults should you cross the line!
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ugodaniel(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2007
@LadyT, ofcourse, how can i forget in a hurry 'when you used that tongue on me' grin shocked grin
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by LadyT(f): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2007
You arse LOL!  grin

Ugo is flirting with me!!!!!!!!! angry tongue
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ugodaniel(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2007
@LadyT

dat wasnt so bad, was it? tongue
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by OmoEko1(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2007
My bestfriend will never disrespect me like that becos she should know are place.
and what kind of bestfriend do u have
see y u suppose to learn how to pick the right friends.
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ikamefa(f): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2007
@ topic very simple beat the shit outt@ her

na winch?

i dont play when it comes to my man!
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ugodaniel(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2007
ikamefa:

na winch?

ewwwwwwwww!!!
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by OmoEko1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2007
ikamefa:

na winch?
heba STOP THE VIOLENCE grin
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by mukina2: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2007
slap her very hard angry so that she may come back to her senses
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ikamefa(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2007
ugodaniel:

ewwwwwwwww!!!

ewww wetin?  my best friend should learn to keep her claws to herself my man is out of bounds flirting et all

Omo Eko:

heba STOP THE VIOLENCE grin

abi o jare!  i concur!  grin

mukina2:

slap her very hard angry so that she may come back to her senses

well said my dear! grin

how bodi?
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ugodaniel(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2007
@ikamefa, so what if its your guy dats giving her the green light all along!
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by mukina2: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2007
ikamefa:

well said my dear!  grin

how bodi?
bodi well

i need some pammy jare we won today .

i bet you looking radaint today with the newly shampooed hair
cheesy kiss
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ikamefa(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2007
ugodaniel:

@ikamefa, so what if its your guy that is giving her the green light all along!

thunder go fire both of 'em together!  cheesy they should just pray i don't catch them!  grin

mukina2:

bodi well

i need some pammy jare we won today .

i bet you looking radaint today with the newly shampooed hair
cheesy kiss

yes oh! grin cant wait till later to get my groove on at this party wey i get! grin
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by ugodaniel(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2007
ikamefa:

thunder go fire both of 'em together! cheesy they should just pray i don't catch them! grin

yes oh! grin can't wait till later to get my groove on at this party wey i get! grin

By gawd, you're really firing from all cylinders this evening!
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by mukina2: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2007
ikamefa:

yes oh!  grin can't wait till later to get my groove on at this party wey i get! grin

party on saturday really nice i envy you o cry cry

shake well o cheesy wink.

Ugo .since you are male how will you feel if ur girlfriend was flirtin with ur bestfriend?
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by whiteNkem(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2007
@topic
all u can do is try to keep an eye on everything; women can be reaaaaallly mean and slippery, malicious, hypocrites! but i am sure u know that very well as we all need to learn that in order to survive around them.

I hear u LadyT. I think many women have that in their nature. It's so much fun! But flirting with ur friend's man, that's a definite no-no!! That's one of the lowest things to do! Gotta have reason sha!
Re: What Step Do You Take When Your Best Friend Is Flirting With Your Man. by uspry1(f): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2007
what kind of flirting your best friend do with your man? There is different types of flirting.

If my best friend whom I know very well all my life and has her own man, then the flirting is harmless playful, but like @ white'Nkem has said well. I have to watch out, that's all!!!

(1) (Reply)

I / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level? / What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.