Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. (1212 Views)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. by LeJeun3: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
I can't remember the date, reason being that the phone I bookmarked it in got damaged.

It was 2011 june, was fresh in Lagos for my first JOB. Had just worked for about 2months producing water, yoghurt and well that was all. My boss was very impressed and decided that I could be trusted wit such an errand. . . . . . . Deliver water to the MIKE ADENUGA TOWER, I had never been there, she always took it herself so I Thought.

Well since I had to beat traffic and arrive in VI, before work starts, so instead of sleeping in Arepo, i slept in my MADAM's house in Omole2, woke up early in the mornin washed the delivery van and set off.

IT was my first time of being insulted that early in the day as I received from a Danfo driver, guess he thought we were on the same errand. Got to MAT(MIKE ADENUGA TOWERS), supplied 100dispenser bottles to Conoil on 5th or 7th floor. . . .can't be sure now. Carried dem one floor then used d lift as d private elevator wasn't able to carry such weight. just two of us went through this ordeal, finished was about leavin and i remembered i had forgetten the CHECK.

Already being tired,i pleaded wit the doorman (at the basement)to let me use the lift somewhere along the way someone joined us, I didn't know him. Wasn't too dressed up like the remainin folks I had seen around, the doorman was all so tense. I greeted politely, got of on the Conoil floor, took my check when the doorman says to me didn't I know him? I said who, he said that man! I said NO. He was like its MIKE ADENUGA, I was forlorn. . . . . Didn't know too much about him, had never seen him.

Shared my experience with my friends and they were like GUY you should have begged him. . . . . . I didn't know him.

Please tell me what you would have done differently in my shoe?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. by LeJeun3: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin grin A friend said to me, didn't you see him on Nairaland? Thats how I joined nairaland. . . . . . ]
Re: The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. by acidtalk: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
If seeing Mike Adenuga about 2years ago still makes you did flabagasted and overwhelmed then what will you do when you see Me?

People will go all jittery and scared when they see a common human being they term as super rich and yet don't care if God is watching them in the Open and Secret when they are commiting grievious crimes and attrocities.
Re: The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. by LeJeun3: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
acidtalk: If seeing Mike Adenuga about 2years ago still makes you did flabagasted and overwhelmed then what will you do when you see Me?

People will go all jittery and scared when they see a common human being they term as super rich and yet don't care if God is watching them in the Open and Secret when they are commiting grievious crimes and attrocities.
Sorry bro, I never felt that way(maybe while friends talked about it), I never knew him..............basically, I wrote this story as a result of reading the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1207854/things-never-knew-mike-adenuga. Thats all!

I have had the priviledge of seeing some other great people....
Re: The Day I Met Mr. Mike Adenuga. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
The super rich are sometimes and usually super humble and that's how they got there in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw New Hairstyle / Beamer, Benz And BENTLEY – More Photos Of M.i’s New Bentley / Iyanya Took Advantage Of Me – Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.