Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) (97739 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Davido: I Got Mali's Stadium Looking Like Champions League Final !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chimere66: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2015
The baby-mama in question,Sophia Momodu has reacted to the Instagram drama between her baby-daddy, Davido and uncle, Dele Momodu.

Sophia Momodu took to twitter moments ago to express her side of the story as well as defend her uncle.

In her defence, Sophia claims Davido’s family took her child away for 5 months and were planning to smuggle baby Imade into the United States without her knowledge.

Davido has also responded to Sophia and Dele Momodu

https://twitter.com/S_ophhia/status/682369498280779777

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by newsarena: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by FisifunKododada: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2015
cool Why all this young boys no dey gree wear condom sef?

Second to comment (STC) - their father!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chimere66: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2015
More

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Chinachriss(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Did you think Davido would have married you? All these desperate girls sef. See how you've disgraced yourself. Unu dicha nno iberibe.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chimere66: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Segadem(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2015
it is well even in Well.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by temmy6996(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Interesting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by adonbilivit: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2015
baby mama drama. if to say davido wear #40 nylon that night we no for know u. enjoy the few seconds attention u are getting.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nomzylicious(f): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by priscaoge(f): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2015
Too much drama

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by watered(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Good script. Ehm pls someone should get Fred Amata here or Zeb Ejiro.

David Adeleke and girlfriend pls update me when u add more scripts.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by ratchy: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2015
In davido's tone, see gobe

10 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by watered(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Again I'll add that the rich also cry. Sorry o baby mama and baby papa; where did this title originate from?

All ind name of civilization.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by ril19(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2015
After Chopping 300K Per Month?

Illiterate Biitch! sad

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by psalmz(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2015
So sad,both parties are at fault,and David is also being immature,same goes to sophia,inapropiate exposing family secrets on social media,now sophia don turm celeb now,we no go hear word again from today

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by priscaoge(f): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2015
When is Davido's father releasing his own side of this drama biko? angry Shameless people. Settle this at home and stop washing Ur dirty pants in d public

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2015
300k every month, menh the lady can't ask for more, no wonder Dele Momodu wants to die there.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by priscaoge(f): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2015
psalmz:
So sad,both parties are at fault,and David is also being immature,same goes to sophia,inapropiate exposing family secrets on social media,now sophia don turm celeb now,we no go hear word again from today

LOL, you are funny ooo cheesy cheesy.. But seriously this is not necessary at all. Coming to Social media to wash their pants isn't necessary. Why do we have Court? I thought they are all enlightened? David be behaving like a kid. Since His Father and Sister were involved, why insult Dele Momodu for supporting his niece? He actually expect him to fold his hands and watch them humiliate the girl.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by mjblinks(f): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2015
You have agreed to the fact that marijuana was found in the baby system. My question is, who gave the baby that stuff? The baby is too small for drugs.

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by priscaoge(f): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2015
mjblinks:
You have agreed to the fact that marijuana was found in the baby system. My question is, who gave the baby that stuff? The baby is too small for drugs.

Please where did u read that one, that She agreed it was found? Lol, these people haven't said d truth oooo. More stories are coming, just sit back and relax.

Coco is yet to tell her story. Likewise Davido's father. I know they will all write their own epistle.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by PoosPoos: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido saying all i love is my baby undecided
Why Davido sister no help Sophia carry d baby for 9months?na now she dey flex her muscle?she Has abandoned her duties and acting home video on top di pikin head.how can u seperate a mum and her infant of 7months no mata d excUse?even if she's guilty,there cud be some stern warnings,moving forward but not seperating them.innocent pikin!dis plenti money sef dey cause madness!

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by preciousMI1(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2015
now he's a kid...

you had sex with a kid...

you brought a child to dis world just like that...

you wanted to be associated with the celebrity kinda life...

funny thing is that the girl will always bear davidos name and will join her dad while u loose....

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by sirxbit(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
rubbish....wen u spread ur leg lyk bedshit u no knw say na kid..as far as am concerned both parties are suffering from immaturity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by gabylzy(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2015
i dont blive a word davido says that dude na werey wif that head like d end of rick ross tobacco

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by francizy(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2015
You self na mumu! You see that childish Davido, go open legs. Worst is, you took in... shocked

12 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by okoro4: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2015
It is getting messier.This war did not start today
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2015
more news updates
The Saga Continues; Sophia
Momodu Tells Her Side Of The
Baby Drama Story
http://opeyemiie..co.id/2015/12/the-saga-continues-sophia-momodu-tells.html?m=1
Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Donkaz(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2015
What a way to end the year

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by Lilshorecords(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2015
davido is a mumu. I swear

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by chibuzz89: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2015
David is rude and we all know that BUT davido won the case when both parties confirmed the baby had traces of marijuana in her due to her mom's irresponsibility.

Meaning the child has been under the care of coco adeleke for over 5month(since june) and she's looking that good...All I see is a bitter girl who is crying wolf cos the family refuse to buy her the car they promised her...I bet if she had been given that car...this issue wouldn't have existed...I bet you...Sophie got pregnant for davido cos of the financial gains...and I have no sympathy for her...lessons to ladies...Pregnancy can never make a man marry you....300k monthly,500k December including her 13th month allowance...thats a directors salary in the federal govt.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) by sparkleRed(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Dele should nt ve started dis instagram bullshit! It's 2 childish mbok

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.