Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed (795 Views)

Urgent Assistance Needed For Visit Visa To USA / Assistance Needed On International Courier Service Provider / Dissertation Assistance Needed - UK And Naija People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by watertee(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please my fellow nigerians, I am planing to travel for greneda, but don't know how its like, I want to know if it is a good place to live, work and make money... Please I need answer cos its urgent?
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Dyt(f): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hehehhhehehhehehhehehehehehe
Go Hiati instead
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by imperiouxx(m): 4:05am On Feb 27, 2013
watertee: Please my fellow nigerians, I am planing to travel for greneda, but don't know how its like, I want to know if it is a good place to live, work and make money... Please I need answer cos its urgent?

It's even good, they manufacture grenades and test them on blacks as specimens there. Just write your will before you leave.... my 2 kobo.
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Yvete(f): 5:01am On Feb 27, 2013
imperiouxx: It's even good, they manufacture grenades and test them on blacks as specimens there. Just write your will before you leave.... my 2 kobo.

Haha! Why Greneda though
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by watertee(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Pls among this visa free country, wich amongest them is the best then?
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2013
Naija is far beta dan any
U don't v to waste ur ticket moni
Bt u can try Ghana sha
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
imperiouxx:

It's even good, they manufacture grenades and test them on blacks as specimens there. Just write your will before you leave.... my 2 kobo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by akinope1: 4:22am On Mar 02, 2013
@watertee, It depend on the kind of job you are talking about, however Grenada is just a small island so you don't have to expect much . i have been there many times, and am sure you could use my advice if you are really looking forward going there . you can inbox me for more information because i don't come on NL everyday: DELETED
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by justwise(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2013
akin_ope: @watertee, It depend on the kind of job you are talking about, however Grenada is just a small island so you don't have to expect much . i have been there many times, and am sure you could use my advice if you are really looking forward going there . you can inbox me for more information because i don't come on NL everyday: DELETED

He will not inbox you for any private info, tell him here anytime you come to nairaland again.
Re: Treavel To Greneda Assistance Needed by imperiouxx(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2013
justwise:

He will not inbox you for any private info, tell him here anytime you come to nairaland again.

grin grin JW caught him red handed. grin

(1) (Reply)

Airlines To Halt Flights To Borno, Kano And Yola / Can I Squat With A Brother In UK? / Can I Get A Cheap And Good Hotels In Tanzania?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.