Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Urgent Assistance Needed For Visit Visa To USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Assistance Needed For Visit Visa To USA (569 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Italy Visa / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Urgent Assistance Needed For Visit Visa To USA by GentleOhimai(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2016
@Justwise,
I am really grateful for the good work you have been doing. I know there are threads regarding the USA visa thing but I opened this because I haven't really gotten the answer I need.

My fiancee and I will like to get a visit visa to USA to do some shopping for our upcoming wedding. We have a daughter already who is in primary school but she isn't going along. When I meet an agent, the price I was given was N700,000 for a week visit which includes hotel booking and visa but to me it's really looking on the very high side.

I got a website were we can do the application ourselves and the visa fee payable to GT Bank was N31,200 each.

Please sir, my question to you or anyone with good knowledge of this is that:

1. As we are not yet married and are planning to, will our wedding invitation card be helpful when we have successfully booked an interview?

2. Would the fact that we already have a daughter bearing my surname though not going with us give them enough reason to believe we intend to still return after our visit?

3. My dad was down with stroke and ever since then I have been the one taking care of his finances. He is a pensioner getting over N500,000 monthly and I haven't been working because I run his account and affairs for him and so he put me on a monthly pay of N200,000 just so I am always around him. Please will his statement of account be enough proof that I am capable of taking care of my trip with his consent being that I have to use his statement of account?

I really need your advice on the best possible way to go about this in order to successfully secure a visa to USA. I will also be glad if you can inform me of any other documents you feel will help me achieve this successfully.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed For Visit Visa To USA by justwise(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2016

(1)

See How People Voyage Along The Okrika-Port Harcourt Waterways(photos) / In This Act Of Foolishness And Carelessness, Who Is To Blame? / Man Rescued After Been Trapped In A Car For 3 Days (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.