Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Positivity Vs Negativity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Positivity Vs Negativity (600 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positivity Vs Negativity by Sicozone(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2013
“If we understood the power of
our thoughts, we would guard
them more closely. If we
understood the power of our
words, we would prefer silence
to anything negative. In our thoughts and words we create
our own weaknesses and
strengths. Our limitations
begin in our hearts where we
can always replace negative
with positive.”......Definitely this quote is something we hear everyday one way or the other, but we tend not to pay rapt attention to it,as it is a very vital issue,we have to take it upon ourself to make it a point of duty to always be optimistic about everything in life,even to the very little things of our daily ventures,we never can know what a little thing might hold out to be in the nearest future. Coming across this baffled me a lot,as someone that falls a victim of it almost all the time. But i purposed in my heart to always have a positive intention towards the things of life. It's something that has to do with our everyday activity,our immediate environment,our primary assignments,our friends and relatives,our countrymen,our brethren in the faith,our leaders,the one's we're leading,our nation as a whole,it rolls on and on like that,just name it....I think it's high time we rose against the power of negativity,it holds a very great danger in it.....tell someone about this.....You're blessed

(1) (Reply)

Don't Copy If You Can't Paste / Opportunity Called Life / Again And Again!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.