Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag (6765 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Chidinma Did Not Pose Unclad - Shares Original Photos / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2013
[b]Kim Kardashian and Kanye West strip off for a naked photoshoot.

The reality show star wears nothing but an ecstatic look and a bedhead-style hairdo as her lover nuzzles her neck.

And Kanye shows off his bare back as he wraps his arms around his pregnant girlfriend.

The steamy shoot, by Nick Knight, graced the cover of French fashion mag L’Officiel Hommes.

In another interview, Kim – who is expecting the couple’s first child in July – admitted she gave sister Kourtney a hard time for falling pregnant with her son, Mason, before walking down the aisle

She told Cosmopolitan: “I was like, ‘You’re not married! How could you do this?’ I was really firm and strict. But she was like, ‘Marriage isn’t what I want.’ And later, I realised she had a better family life than I did.”

The 32-year-old added that she would still like to wed her rapper beau but she is taking it slowly after her second marriage, to basketball player Kris Humphries, lasted just 72 days.

She said: “(Marriage) is something I know that we both want in our future, but I don’t have this sense of urgency about it.

“I have this best friend who understands me and helps me through all my tough experiences, and vice versa, you know? It just feels like this is it for me.”

But the curvaceous star says now is the right time for motherhood.

She added: “I’ve always said that I wanted kids, but I don’t think I ever would have been ready until now.”

Despite partying at Elton John’s Oscar party on Sunday night, Kim was pining for her 35-year-old man, who was in London for a gig at the weekend.

After posting a picture of nephew Mason, with the words, “I miss this guy so much!!” she added another shot of herself and Kanye

And she wrote: “I miss him too!!!”

The mum-to-be hasn’t been letting her style slip, despite her growing bump.
Last night she posted a picture of herself in a black wrapover dress and gold belt with a fur coat and sexy over-the-knee leather boots.

And she tweeted: “I love taking pics to check how outfits look. It gives you a better idea of how it really looks instead of just looking in mirror. Try it smiley Xo”

She also spent yesterday working with her old school pal, stylist Simone Harouche, who is credited with transforming the looks of Christina Aguilera and Nicole Richie. [/b]

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4813299/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-pose-naked-for-french-mag.html
Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by Keffebabe(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
Uhmmmmmm
Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by badmeat(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
See as Kim use Toto confuse Kanye west finishundecided

2 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by kenjudy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Odikwa very risky ooo!!!
Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by Tonyfrancis(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kim looks stunning though,buh abeg landlord give kanye quit notice?

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by Brimmie(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2013
That Second Piishure.. Omo Dat Nyansh Nor Be Here o!! Odikwa Very Serious! undecided
Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by free2ryhme: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2013
what else can one expect from those two undecided
Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by HezronLorraine(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Nice words from Kim.good to know she's learning to grew up though she hasn't.grin
Re: Kim And Kanye Pose Unclad In Steam Photo Shoot For French Mag by Kessythegeek(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thats what they are paid for... Bunch of garri:#

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) / 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) / Nigerians Shocked As ATM Dispenses Lesser Notes (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.