Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) (6759 Views)

Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by CNNReporter: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK ON>>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/06/omg-womans-buttocks-explodes-during-rough-sx-with-boyfriend-photos/

A woman who had
just had a butt job,
was having a rough s*x with her boyfriend when the buttocks exploded.

Sean Williams, a Georgia man is in police custody after a call was made
complaining about a
strange assault.

26 year old Tamela
Martin called 911 after 19-year-old Williams, caused her buttocks to explode during doggy style s*x.

According to Martin,
when the two were
having s*x, Williams
began to pound her
aggressively. Martin
says she asked Williams to stop because something
did not “feel right”.

When authorities
arrived, Martin was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital.

“We were doing it
and then he flipped
me over and began
to tear it up from the
back. Asked him
several times to be gentle, then I began
to beg him to stop.

That’s when he
started going harder.

I felt pressure
building up in my
booty and it felt like
my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced” says Tamela Martin.

Martin recently received butt injections to give her a larger bottom and
was aware of the
risks involved.

“Even though she
knew the risks, Sean
Williams was still arrested because he
was asked to stop
and he disregarded
the victim’s request.

This has got to be the strangest assault case I’ve encountered” says
Officer Doug Davis of
DeKalb County Police
Department.

Sean Williams is currently being charged with one count of sexual sssault and one
count of aggravated
assault.

Tamela Martin is still
in the hospital and is
expected to recover. SEE PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/04/06/omg-womans-buttocks-explodes-during-rough-sx-with-boyfriend-photos/

SOURCE: https://uzopedia./2016/04/06/omg-womans-buttocks-explodes-during-rough-sx-with-boyfriend-photos/
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by mackhunter77: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
imagine d sh!t all over d bed and the room...oh mehn! dis is krayzie..itchy butt got banged
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin harder harder harder

1 Like

Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
gobe

1 Like

Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Charlesberry(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
prettythicksme:

You love sex coz hv been watching you all this while
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by OjayDavido(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Charlesberry:

You love sex coz hv been watching you all this while
monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Serves her right. She shld go for another one mtcheeeeew
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by kendo24(m): 3:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Exploded butts! I thought they said NA has cleared all the bombs buried by Boko haram terrorists? Exploded butts! I thought they said NA has cleared all the bombs buried by Boko haram terrorists? Exploded butts! I thought they said NA has cleared all the bombs buried by Boko haram terrorists?
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by femo86(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2016
shocked hmm
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2016
prettythicksme:

.. U get fuel? grin For this kind hot weather u dey scream "harder, harder ".

Na people like una dey make man get High BP.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by falcon01: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Hyg
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin

Faster faster faster nko grin
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Qualer: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
prettythicksme:

i see, so na like that 'purchasers' dey like am abi? good info... make i go prepare!! grin grin
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Charlesberry(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
OjayDavido:
monitoring spirit
I have my reasons but why e come concern u self? Ojay
Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by OjayDavido(m): 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Charlesberry:

lol. y u go dey monitor persin upandan...4rm pillar 2 post...*In Emmanualla's voice*··Uncle its a Free world cool
Charlesberry:

lol. y u go dey monitor persin upandan...4rm pillar 2 post...*In Emmanualla's voice*··Uncle its a Free world

1 Like

Re: Omg! Woman's Buttocks Explodes During Rough S*x With Boyfriend (photos) by Charlesberry(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
OjayDavido:

lol. y u go dey monitor persin upandan...4rm pillar 2 post...*In Emmanualla's voice*··Uncle its a Free world cool
lol. y u go dey monitor persin upandan...4rm pillar 2 post...*In Emmanualla's voice*··Uncle its a Free world
I dey suspect you ooo cool shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti / I Want To Work With Rihanna And Nicki Minaj-d'banj / OMG Is This Wizkid!!!! I Want To Faint!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.