Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters (41305 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Dvessel(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
o boy i don tayer, in 9ja by dia church poster, u go no how the town be,like if u go Asaba, dia church posters dey bear apple,oranges etc refreshing things, owerri, u go dey see "operation point and kill", koboko nite' suya nite,Ngwori nite, portharcourt,na question d pastors dey ask..like O God why me?,Enemy wetin you still dey do?, akwa ibom, dia own witchcraft dey wory well well dia, all dia poster na about witches and wizard, just like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by OLEBRUKU(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
One day, pesn go see church poster wey go bear d headin SPARTACUS. Lmaooo...
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by YorubaOmoge: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
OLE-BRUKU:
One day, pesn go see church poster wey go bear d headin SPARTACUS. Lmaooo...

Lame post, but your ID is funny
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by mankand(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
[quote
author=Tgirl4real]

Christianity is actually a religion as it has some ordinances of
worship. In James, christianity is being described as a pure n true
religion. Will get d scripture later.

So, what dis ppl display here is foolishness, greed, lack of
contentment, desperation and not religion.[/quote]

Dude do not be deceived... Christianity is not a religion.. Christianity is a way of life.... Religion is a bondage and that is why people like you keep worshiping your pastors calling them Daddy
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Suljosh: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
pheyikemi: I think church business z very lucrative. Silly pple
atleast they are nt killing and bombing enocent citizens like other inferior religion of blood sucking vampires.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by nbright: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
saw one last year dec in P/H... The caption was "devil, my blood is bitter".. I laff tire, like say people no dey drink things wey bitter... Na that type devil go rush pass sef...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by asudan: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: Odechi!! E no enter. Foolishness of d highest order. Mixing God with mammon.
what is mammon? Definetely it is not god,so what is it
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
One is bumping in warri FRESH FIRE MINISTRIES
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by asudan: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

please shut up
he is right.by their fruit u shall know them and not by poster or size.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by hydrocarbon(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Don't mind them,,bad hustlerz n office men
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by jidewin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real

My dear...Thank you for this hilarious post grin grin grin grin grin.I laughed so hard and was crying,my flatmate had to come and join me to see what was making my laugh and cry.You have made my evening.In fact Naija churches......EISH in ZULU! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by free13: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by godman01(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
This is hilarious!
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by dokie: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have seen many posts saying that Christianity is not a religion. if I may ask what does the word ,'religion' mean?
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
sharp man: This is so disgusting.

All these Yahoo boys parading as pastors.

#Godiswatching#
How do you know for sure they are yahoo boys? Be careful how you judge people - pastors or not.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Suljosh:
atleast they are nt killing and bombing enocent citizens like other inferior religion of blood sucking vampires.
Yes ooo! At least they are not shedding blood and causing mayhem
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
How do you know for sure they are yahoo boys? Be careful how you judge people - pastors or not.

i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt26/kohimesan/jesus_facepalm.jpg
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012:

There's no judgment yet according to scriptures. Calling names is NOT the same as judgment; it's rebuking and we're also allowed to judge (among) ourselves according scriptures. If they're not yahoo boys, what business do they have acting like one? Someone don't want to be called a thief but he\she is in the company of thieves, what then will he\she be called?
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Goshen360:

There's no judgment yet according to scriptures. Calling names is NOT the same as judgment; it's rebuking and we're also allowed to judge (among) ourselves according scriptures. If they're not yahoo boys, what business do they have acting like one? Someone don't want to be called a thief but he\she is in the company of thieves, what then will he\she be called?
Bro. Gosh, e be lyk dis matter pain you well well o...

D thing taya efribody o..
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by plendil: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
mankand:

Dude do not be deceived... Christianity is not a religion.. Christianity is a way of life.... Religion is a bondage and that is why people like you keep worshiping your pastors calling them Daddy

Really wish you guys stop splitting hairs.

Religion, by definition is a way of life, and the not Sunday Sunday thing most people turn it to.

religion /rld()n/ n. ME. [AN religiun, (O)Fr. religion f. L religio(n-) obligation, bond, scruple, reverence, (in late L) religious (monastic) life, prob. f. religare: see RELIGATE, -ION.] 1 A state of life bound by religious vows; the condition of belonging to a religious order, esp. in the Roman Catholic Church. ME.

---------------------------------------------------------
Excerpted from Oxford Talking Dictionary
Copyright © 1998 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
musKeeto:

Goshen, (pardon me abeg) but ur name resemble who go soon open Church o wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
May God forgive these 'pastors' ....
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by jbrodaly(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
bedford101: Goshen, (pardon me abeg) but ur name resemble who go soon open Church o wink
Oh boy you funny oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
musKeeto:

Yes, it stirs up 'holy' anger in me. Since I came to the light of God's word, I see clearly like the man Jesus told to go wash his eyes in the water. That water in this spiritual realm is the word of God - it washes and cleanses. I've seen too many deception in the body of Christ and I will do my part to fight it. I will NOT keep quiet until Christ be FORMED in us.

These people are insulting the finished work of Christ\Christianity and making profit out of the weak Christians. We must chase them out of business. How? By empowering God's people with the Gospel of truth contained in the New Testament, the Gospel of Grace that dispels every other man made Gospels. When I looked into scriptures and I don't see anything like these people are doing practiced among the early church which is the foundation for today's church, then we will challenge it.

I dey vex no be small my brother. Imagine somebody carrying cutlass in the name of spiritual warfare? Imagine someone saying witches must die? Imagine someone saying leave me let me go drive my car? What nonsense is that! This is what all these con men had turn Christianity into and we must not keep quiet. The more we teach the liberating truth of the New Testament, the more these con men loose their grips on the captives.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
Goshen360:

When you condemn people, it is judgement. And we've been expressly comanded not to judge.

And how have they acted like yahoo boys? They are only trying to communicate with and reach out to folks that may not understand high-end English as rendered by Rev. Chris Okotie and pastor Chris Oyak. Those who only understand pidgin English or who have spent their entire lives in slums also need to be reached out to.

Now, how do you reach out to such people if you dont 'speak their language'? Or do you suggest we neglect them simply because they dont measure up to us?

And since when is acting like a thief tantamount to being a thief? Is it really fair being called a thief just because you are perceived as acting as one?
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
ilugunboy: May God forgive these 'pastors' ....
May God forgive you for condemning them in your heart even without any shred of evidence that they are fake.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by ril19(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
according to the desire of the often desperate seekers of all sorts of solution. D trut bi sei, pipo go ful 4d shop on d day of d jonzing.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Goshen360(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
bedford101: Goshen, (pardon me abeg) but ur name resemble who go soon open Church o wink

Yes, I will open 'worship' centre (at the 'time of life' if Christ tarries) NOT church because we, the people are the church. A church does not attend church. I'll open church to teach the liberating truth of Grace and obedience to the Gospel of Christ - No tithe, No seed sowing gimmicks, No firstfruit offerings because Christ is our fulfilled firstfruit etc etc.

However, I might 'consider' being a co-worker with someone of the same 'teaching' Grace and ministry that I have instead of adding up to the already existing ones. I've not made my final decision though because it's not time yet - I'm only doing what I can do now in the best way I can do it now. That is, impact one person and one person impacts the other and so on and so on.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by bedford101(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
May God forgive you for condemning them in your heart even without any shred of evidence that they are fake.
oh boy na wa for u sef o, u need Rev Kings to tell u say these pastors na capital letter FAKE?...WHAT IS "OOH GOD, NA SO WE GO DE DEY"? IMAGINE CHURCH NAME "Run for your Life Chapel"
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by FXKing2012(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
bedford101: oh boy na wa for u sef o, u need Rev Kings to tell u say these pastors na capital letter FAKE?...WHAT IS "OOH GOD, NA SO WE GO DE DEY"? IMAGINE CHURCH NAME "Run for your Life Chapel"
Forget church name and just grab the message. Jesus did not leave us with any church name, na we we begin give worship centres names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.