Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving (9895 Views)

Bobby Brown Gets Emotional During His Daughter's Burial. Breaks Down ...... / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Photos: Bobby Brown Arrives Lagos For Friday Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by cap28: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
a leopard will never change its spots.

please jail officials throw away the key and leave the punk to rot there.
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by adexsimply(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
may you rot in jail for what you did to my WHITNEY!! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by adexsimply(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ace Ventura: [size=4pt]Singer Bobby Brown, the ex-husband of the late Whitney Houston, was sentenced to 55 days in jail on Tuesday after admitting to driving drunk last year.

Brown pleaded no contest, an admission of guilt under California law, to driving under the influence and driving on a suspended license in October in a Los Angeles suburb.

Police said they stopped Brown after seeing him driving erratically, and that he failed a field sobriety test. It was his second arrest for drunken driving in 2012.

Brown did not appear in court on Tuesday and his plea was entered by his attorney. He must report to jail on March 20

The New Edition singer was also sentenced to four years probation, ordered to install an ignition interlock device and to attend an alcohol counseling program.

Brown and Houston divorced in 2007 after 15 years of what Houston later described as a drug- and alcohol-fueled marriage.[/size] Houston [size=14pt]drowned accidentally [/size]in a Beverly Hills hotel bathtub on February 11, 2012, from the effects of heart disease and cocaine.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE91Q03C20130227?irpc=935
if i hear?? undecided
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by adexsimply(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
igbsam:
Don't tell me you don't know he introduced her to drugs which eventually ruined her life and put her down 6ft. Ask me again if i no go knock that your coconut head

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
r231:

Abi oo

drama queen grin grin

Me drama queen? Since when and why? undecided
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by r231(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Me drama queen? Since when and why? undecided

You ke......not you

The guy that mentioned my name now....the one you quoted grin
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
topmostg: Why these mods too dull like this na?

Na yeye topics dey make front page, how does this thread contributes to my dear life?

Bobby green sentenced to 55 years in jail. Chei, 10mb!...
pls shut up.
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by AustinG1(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
If its Nigeria, the police will clap, salute and hail him.. ''Bobby the James Bond'' anything for your boys??
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by topmostg: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
smelly_cunt: pls shut up.
get the phuck outta here, your hole stinks all ova tha damn thread.
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
r231:

You ke......not you

The guy that mentioned my name now....the one you quoted grin

Ok, I was about to cry . embarassed , tongue
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by AmeboAjela(f): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dont this guy ever grow up?
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
igbsam:
Don't tell me you don't know he introduced her to drugs which eventually ruined her life and put her down 6ft. Ask me again if i no go knock that your coconut head

I ASKED THIS QUESTION FOR A REASON. NOW I AM GOING TO LIKE YOUR POST SO YOU CAN COME BACK TO IT AND SEE THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilDTx8tTOKo
adexsimply: SECONDED

adexsimply: may you rot in jail for what you did to my WHITNEY!! cry cry cry cry

AND IN CASE YOU HAVE THOSE LIMITED MB NAIJA INTERNET THING, WHITNEY HOUSTONS BROTHER IS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED HER TO DRUGS. WHITNEY IS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED BOBBY BROWN TO DRUGS. BOBBY BROWN WAS INTO ALCOHOL ONLY TILL HE MET WHITNEY AND THEN SHE INTRODUCED HIM TO CRACK. THIS INTERVIEW WITH HER BROTHER WAS ON OPRAH.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
MORE VIDEO. THIS IS A BETTER VIDEO OF THE BROTHER ADMITTING. VERY SHORT http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/29/entertainment/la-et-mg-whitney-houston-michael-houston-drugs-oprah-winfrey-20130129

SO BASICALLY WHITNEY IS THE ONE WHO RUINED BOBBYS LIFE
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by AGgal(f): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dis old man doesnt want 2 grow up. Mtchewwww
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by YoungGame: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
ceejay80s: Oyinbo jail wey be like duplex, i no mind to go jail there for 3yr
lol
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by yommyuk: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
STUPID GUY angry
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 28, 2013
@obadiah,
Thanks for setting the record straight.

It's amazing how un-informed and almost illiterate some muppets are even in this age where information is readily available.

Bobby is no saint, but Whitney was the biggest fraud known to modern day entertainment.
That so-called clean-cut image was just a way to endear her to corporate white America and guarantee album sales.
There's even inside talk about her being a lesbian with her former personal assistant Robyn Crawford.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by kulex2k1(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2013
igbsam: I hate this guy for what he did to Whitney. 55days is juts too small
And what did he do to whitney
Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by adexsimply(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2013
well well..u can't blame me for defending my crush..its too late for me to change my opinion of whitney's...thanx for the eye-opener anyway @obadiah

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown Gets 55-day Jail Term For Drunken Driving by kulex2k1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
kulex2k1:
And what did he do to whitney?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi Moves Into N200m Lekki Homeā€¦ / See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night / I Let B-red And Sina Rambo Leave HKN, Because They Lived Inmy Shadow - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.