Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night (9899 Views)

Fantana Performs In Skimpy Dress, Sanitary Pad Spotted While On Stage / Yemi Alade In Cleavage-Baring, Skimpy Dress To Woman Of Steel Album Party Kenya / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by bbbabes(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
This lady wore the sultry outfit to Club Joker in Benin City for the usual #SaturdayNightTurnUp last night. It was quite too much revealing or what do you think?

This present age we are in has seen soon much degradation in dress sense among the people, most especially, young ladies. They seem to prefer being nude even in public places.

We all know the club is some place any form of dressing is allowed. But at least, some little form of modesty should be practiced as well.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/see-this-skimpy-dress-this-lady-wore-to.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by bbbabes(f): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Lionbite(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Person pikin.
Person future wife.
Person future mama.

2 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Her life, her business!
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Who knows.. She cud be one of us here on NL cheesy

She may join the Valentine's Dinner Date on Feb 14 ..guys, watch out for her.. If she can drink like that on the bottle, she is capable to suck ur soul out grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
..seen

.worse
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Islamicpope(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Useless girl
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Rapmaestro(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
bbbabes:
This one is even outageous, check here:
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/see-this-skimpy-dress-this-lady-wore-to.html
ori e o pe... I even thought another one wey bad dey d link.. See ur mouth like 'check here'

4 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Rapmaestro(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Who knows.. She cud be one of us here on NL cheesy

She may join the Valentine's Dinner Date on Feb 14 ..guys, watch out for her.. If she can drink like that on the bottle, she is capable to suck ur soul out grin
could be you sef

2 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rapmaestro:
could be you sef

grin

I don't drink on the bottle.. Besides, I only have 2 bras.. White and gold.. cool

So I am pretty sure that's NOT me cool
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Rapmaestro(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I don't drink on the bottle.. Besides, I only have 2 bras.. White and gold.. cool

So I am pretty sure that's NOT me cool
Proof pls.. A pics of u wearing d two bra....
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Proof pls.. A pics of u wearing d two bra....

Lemme show u in the other room... cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by bbbabes(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rapmaestro:
ori e o pe... I even thought another one wey bad dey d link.. See ur mouth like 'check here'

ema binu sa
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Lionbite(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

i wan join....care for a thr33some?
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Rapmaestro(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin Oya come. Let's go

1 Like

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Rapmaestro(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
Gbeborun.. Gerrarahere

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:

Bring 2 more grin

The more, the merrier wink
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Rapmaestro(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
bbbabes:

ema binu sa
eyin na, ema shebe mo ma
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Lionbite(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Bring 2 more grin

The more, the merrier wink

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Mikylopez(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
hope she doesn't get offended if shez tagged as a hoe??
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Elmojiid(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
my kinda woman....will lik to marry her type,

1 Like

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Elmojiid(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lionbite:
Person pikin. Person future wife. Person future mama.
my type of woman...my future wife.

1 Like

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Elmojiid(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rapmaestro:
could be you sef
gbam...2 bottle of orijin for u.
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Lionbite(m): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elmojiid:
my type of woman...my future wife.

3 Likes

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Spainze007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nawa oo* see as my fellow people dey ryt "my type of wife" chai* mogbeeee cry
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wait o.....wat am I seeing? Is dat not Bae.......naaah! Ain't mine.

Whose Bae is dat? Pls go and orient her and anoint her brain wit Anointing oil
I pass tho
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by baffabulous(m): 2:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Elmojiid:
my kinda woman....will lik to marry her type,
heaven just lost
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Bowtieboss100: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2017
We know what they are.

Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by Ncsamuel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
.......and the people murmured among themselves saying ''CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF BENIN CITY?
Re: See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night by PrinxArthur1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
bbbabes:

This lady wore the sultry outfit to Club Joker in Benin City for the usual #SaturdayNightTurnUp last night. It was quite too much revealing or what do you think?

This present age we are in has seen soon much degradation in dress sense among the people, most especially, young ladies. They seem to prefer being nude even in public places.

We all know the club is some place any form of dressing is allowed. But at least, some little form of modesty should be practiced as well.

lalasticlala
make i see wetin u wear go d party b4 i give a fuc k

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-money Opens His Car Door By Himself - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts / DJ Cuppy Shares Marriage Photo Of Her With Anthony Joshua, Nigerians React[pics] / Burna Boy Was A Vixen In Davido’s Dami Duro Video [see Photo+video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.