Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Which Is Ur Favourite And Least Favourite Day Of The Week And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Ur Favourite And Least Favourite Day Of The Week And Why? (599 Views)

9 Tips To Make Monday Your Favourite Day Of The Week / INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Your Most Favourite Day Of The Week And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Ur Favourite And Least Favourite Day Of The Week And Why? by Popowaa: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2013
I was thinking if everybody hate mondays like i do.mondays has never been my favourite and i dont think it ll ever becos they re soo boring and seems to ve the longest hours but i love friday becos it ushers us into de weekend and means more fun.
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite And Least Favourite Day Of The Week And Why? by biolabee(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2013
Sunday because monday is next day
Love Friday especially before easter monday

Yay
4 days of groove
Re: Which Is Ur Favourite And Least Favourite Day Of The Week And Why? by timpaker(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2013
like Garfield i hate mondays even though its the fastest day of the week, embarassed

but Fridays is thursday and friday is da bomb! in fact my weekend starts from thursday cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Who is the Nairalander with the Most Ridiculous Threads? / How Do You Spend Your First Salary / Is Mr Mynd The Only Moderator In The Lit/writing Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.