Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Tragic End Of A Preacher Who Led Many Astray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tragic End Of A Preacher Who Led Many Astray (924 Views)

South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports / Photo : Female Preacher Who Exposes Her Chest While Preaching / Thread In Rememberance Of The Great Pagan Ancestors Who Led Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tragic End Of A Preacher Who Led Many Astray by sidespin: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2013
We walked directly past some of the evil beings, which didn't seem to see us, and stopped at another pit of fire and brimstone. In this next pit was a large-framed man. I heard him preaching the gospel. I looked in amazement to Jesus for an answer, for He always knew my thoughts. He said, "While he was on earth, this man was a preacher of the gospel. At one time he spoke the truth and served me."

I wondered what this man was doing in hell. He was about six feet tall, and his skeleton was a dirty, grayish color, like a tombstone. Parts of his clothing still hung on him. I wondered why the flames had left these torn and tattered clothes and had not burned them up. Burning flesh was hanging from him, and his skull seemed to be in flames. A terrible odor came from him. I watched the man spread his hands as if he were holding a book and begin to read Scriptures from the make-believe book. Again, I remembered what Jesus had said: "You have all your senses in hell, and they are a lot stronger here." The man read Scripture after Scripture, and I thought it was good. Jesus said to the man with great love in His voice, "Peace, be still." Immediately, the man stopped talking and turned slowly to look at Jesus.

I saw the man's soul inside this skeletal form. He said to the Lord, "Lord, now I will preach the truth to all the people. Now, Lord, I'm ready to go and tell others about this place. I know that while I was on earth, I didn't believe there was a hell, nor did I believe You were coming again. It was what people wanted to hear, and I compromised the truth to the people in my church. "I know I didn't like anyone who was different in race or color of skin, and I caused many to fall away from You. I made my own rules about heaven and right and wrong. I know that I led many astray, and I caused many to stumble over Your Holy Word, and I took money from the poor. But, Lord, let me out, and I will do right. I won't take money from the church anymore. I have repented already. I will love people of every race and color."

Jesus said, "You not only distorted and misrepresented the Holy Word of God, but you lied about your not knowing the truth. The pleasures of life were more important to you than truth. I visited you Myself and tried to turn you around, but you would not listen. You went on your own way, and evil was your lord. You knew the truth, but you would not repent or turn back to Me. I was there all the time. I waited for you. I wanted you to repent, but you did not. And now the judgment has been set." Pity was on the face of Jesus. I knew that if the man had listened to the Savior's call, he would not be here now. O people, please listen.

Jesus spoke to the backslider again, "You should have told the truth, and you would have turned many to righteousness with God's Word, which says that all unbelievers will have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone. "You knew the way of the cross. You knew the way of righteousness. You knew to speak the truth. But Satan filled your heart with lies, and you went into sin. You should have repented with sincerity, not halfway. My Word is true. It does not lie. And now it is too late, too late." At that, the man shook his fist at Jesus and cursed Him. With sorrow, Jesus and I walked on to the next pit. The backslidden preacher was still cursing and angry at Jesus. As we walked past the pits of fire, the hands of the lost reached out to Jesus, and in pleading voices they called out to Him for mercy. Their bony hands and arms were gray-black from the burning-no live flesh or blood, no organs, only death and dying.
(Mary K. Baxter)

Friends, my earthly father slipped into hell when he died in 1992. I know he’s begging God everyday to help me not to come meet him in that region of the damn. The Lord revealed that to my mum & I. This is why I preach like this. Please cling to the Lord Jesus the strongest you can – I warn you!
Cheers!
I love you
Re: The Tragic End Of A Preacher Who Led Many Astray by Rhymeyjohn: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2013
hmmmm,he who has an ear, let him hear. May God keep us in his will. It's good we dont harden our hearts in the guile of being sensible and logical, as the bible put it; Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,Rom 1:22. and its good we dont makes jokes from such impressing revelations, remenber the rich's man prayer; For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent, And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.LK 16:28-31

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians! Where Is Your God? / What Comparative Advantage Do Pentecostal/born Again Christians Have? / Nasa Finds Message From God Written On A Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.