Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,536 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? (2343 Views)

Meet The Father Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam. (pix) / What Are Some Differences Between Judaism Christianity And Islam? / Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
Judaism is the foundation of the three major religions. While the Jews are still waiting for their messiah, Xtians believe the Messiah in the person of Jesus Christ has already come. However, Islam which is the youngest acknowledges Moses and Jesus but say Prophet Mohammed came to correct the imperfections in the already exisiting religions.
Taking away the differences in beliefs of these religions, is the Almighty God being worshipped the same, since they all rely on the same foundation?

If Yes...then why all the hate.

1 Like

Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Black Peni5: Judaism is the foundation of the three major religions. While the Jews are still waiting for their messiah, Xtians believe the Messiah in the person of Jesus Christ has already come. However, Islam which is the youngest acknowledges Moses and Jesus but say Prophet Mohammed came to correct the imperfections in the already exisiting religions.
Taking away the differences in beliefs of these religions, is the Almighty God being worshipped the same, since they all rely on the same foundation?

If Yes...then why all the hate.

We are just humans and we love to muddy clear waters for no sensible reason outside our selfishness, greed and corruption
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
This is a topic many people fear to discuss...however until we fully understand this issue, our faith is shallow.

In my opinion, Islam is just an earlier form of pentecostalism...the first break out away from the Old church.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by wazobiaforu(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2013
I think the major problem is misinterpretation or little understanding of the books the muslim and the christian have (dont know much about judaism)

For instance, islam reckon with the christian in the Quran but prophet fight idol worshiper and prophet preach oness of God

Christian understanding of the Bible differently causes many problem, Jesus preach Oness of God and he said worship God.

Here is the major problem : some (not all) christians called Jesus God and they worship Jesus and that go against the preaching of the prophet and Jesus himself due to misunderstanding of the scripture or over excited of Jesus miracle or over exageration.

The same God the muslim MMHD worship is the same God Jesus of christian worship.

God is One
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I think the major problem is misinterpretation or little understanding of the books the muslim and the christian have (dont know much about judaism)

For instance, islam reckon with the christian in the Quran but prophet fight idol worshiper and prophet preach oness of God

Christian understanding of the Bible differently causes many problem, Jesus preach Oness of God and he said worship God.

Here is the major problem : some (not all) christians called Jesus God and they worship Jesus and that go against the preaching of the prophet and Jesus himself due to misunderstanding of the scripture or over excited of Jesus miracle or over exageration.

The same God the muslim MMHD worship is the same God Jesus of christian worship.

God is One

Understandably, most Christians are quick to condemn the Muslims becuase of the quote below.

"I Am The Way, The Truth, And The Life, Nobody Comes To The Father Except Through Me"
(John.14:6).

However, we must also remember the following:
"Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter."
(Matthew 7:21)
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by enilove(m): 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob is the God the jews ( Judaism ) and the Christians world wide are calling on and which they worship.

The Judaism ,as you rightly said did not believe that Jesus was the messiah because of their greed and selfishness.There are many Jews that believed Jesus and are called Christians among the Jews who do not follow Judaism but knew that Jesus is the Christ Which the Pharasees and the Sadusees are still expecting.

The Christians and the muslims are not serving the same God.Surat 109 :1- 6 says clearly that the Christians and the muslims are not worshipping the same God.

Believing in one God does not make the person to be serving the true God. About 3000 yrs b4 Islam ,God called Abraham,Moses and other prophets who were Jews, and they knew and talked and recorded in the bible that God is one.

God called Abraham for a purpose.That purpose was to seperate him from the idol worshippers and consecrate his descendants ,that is, to purify them for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

That was why even Abraham could not make heaven until Jesus came and shed his blood.

But only few would understand this because it is a spiritual level ,that somebody with a carnal mind can not understand.God's curse on Adam is upon every human being born by sperm and eggs of a human.

The lineage of any man or woman is linked to the paternal ancestors. Jesus had no earthly father and so did not inherit the curse God placed on Adam and Eve for the disobedience of God's command in the garden of Eden.

The point is that some are working directly & ignorantly for the Satan ,the antichrist,but would not believe.
God revealed this in 1John 2:22 that "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is Christ?He is antichrist ,that denieth the father and the son."This was a revelation given about 500 yrs b4 Islam.

A carnal mind does not understand how the spirit of God works. They would expect God to have a wife b4 getting a son.There minds and thinking can not just understand that God did not have wife b4 creating all the Angels in heaven.

No amount of debate or argument that can make any witch or wizard to change or believe because "he that is in her is greater than her".The spirit will close her mind from reasoning aright.

The only way out for anybody that is after serving the right God is to pray about it.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
enilove: The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob is the God the jews ( Judaism ) and the Christians world wide are calling on and which they worship.

The Judaism ,as you rightly said did not believe that Jesus was the messiah because of their greed and selfishness.There are many Jews that believed Jesus and are called Christians among the Jews who do not follow Judaism but new that Jesus is the Christ Which the Pharasees and the Sadusees are still expecting.

The Christians and the muslims are not serving the same God.Surat 109 :1- 6 says clearly that the Christians and the muslims are not worshipping the same God.

Believing in one God does not make the person to be serving the true God. About 3000 yrs b4 Islam ,God called Abraham,Moses and other prophets who were Jews, and they knew and talked and recorded in the bible that God is one.

God called Abraham for a purpose.That purpose was to seperate him from the idol worshippers and consecrate his descendants ,that is to purify them for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

That is why even Abraham could not make heaven until Jesus came and shed his blood.

But only few would understand this because it is a spiritual level that somebody with a carnal mind can not understand.God's curse on Adam is upon every human being born by sperm and eggs of a human.

The lineage of any man or woman is linked to the paternal ancestors. Jesus had no earthly father and so did not inherit the curse God placed on Adam and Eve for the disobedience of God's command in the garden of Eden.

The point is that some are working directly ignorantly for the Satan ,the antichrist,but would not believe.
God revealed this in 1John 2:22 that "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is Christ?He is antichrist ,that denieth the father and the son."This was a revelation given about 500 yrs b4 Islam.

A carnal mind does not understand how the spirit of God works. They would expect God to have a wife b4 getting a son.There minds and thinking can not just understand that God did not have wife b4 creating all the Angels in heaven.

No amount of debate or argument that can make any witch or wizard to change or believe because "he that is in her is greater than her".The spirit will close her mind from reasoning aright.

The only way out for any body that is after serving the right God is to pray about it.

Interesting Point...
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
According to Surat 109 :1- 6 "O disbelievers, [1] I do not worship that which you worship, [2] nor do you worship the One whom I worship. [3] And neither I am going to worship that which you have worshipped, [4] nor will you worship the One whom I worship. [5] For you is your faith, and for me, my faith." [6]

The word "disbelievers" may not have necessarily meant Christians in the beginning of Islam. Perhaps the intepretation have changed in time, the same way the bible is gradually changing with new versions coming up frequently. The Catholic Bible is not exactly as the Prostestant as they are books (Old testament) contained in the Catholic Bible which have been removed in the Protestant Bible. Books such as Tobit, Judith, Wisdom, Sirach, Baruch, and I & II Maccabees.

The following extract of Muslim Belief was obtained from the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_in_Islam#Table_of_prophets.2Fmessengers_in_the_Quran
God sent one of the highest-ranked prophets in Islam, Jesus, to the Children of Israel. The Quran makes it clear that Jesus was not divine nor did he have a share in God's divinity and rather spoke only of the worship of God. Jesus is called the Masih in Muslim belief. In Christianity, they believe that Jesus was crucified. Islam confirms that the Children of Israel wanted to kill Jesus by crucifying him on a cross, but God did not let this happen. Muslims believe that God raised Jesus to heaven (as in flying higher and higher, elevating) and saved Jesus from the Children of Israel, and then they crucified a man that was made to appear as Jesus. This is considered by Muslims as a miracle. Jesus will return to Earth near al-Qiyamah (Resurrection Day, Day of Judgement) to restore peace and rid the world of its evil, according to the sayings of Muhammad. The Quran also refers to this in Sura Maryam, when Jesus spoke out of his cradle "...peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I'll die, and the day I'll be raised back to life (again)!"

The only differences in the accounts between Xtian and Islam are the bolded...The Islam account is even better, talkless of the Jews who do not even believe that Jesus was a prophet. In fact, they classify Jesus as a false Messiah.

Personally, I'm a Christian by Choice, not because I was born into a Christian family or was brain washed by "Holy Men". I have seen the power manifiest in my life, but that will not make me hate persons of the other religions.

My Point is...If we believe in the same God is there a justified reason to hate one another?
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
death to abrahamism. Long Live Traditional Paganism! cool

1 Like

Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
death to abrahamism. Long Live Traditional Paganism! cool

What do you call Peganism...
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Black Peni5:

What do you call Peganism...

All Traditional Religions (non-abrahamic) around the world. we all share similar underlying concepts and characteristics. our religions dont have man-founders. they are naturally occuring.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

All Traditional Religions (non-abrahamic) around the world. we all share similar underlying concepts and characteristics. our religions dont have man-founders. they are naturally occuring.

I find the description "naturally occuring" amusing. Sounds as undefined as the big b.ang theory. Let's concentrate on ur religion. Do u worship any particular deity? What common xtics do u share...quite curious.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by jcross19: 4:19am On Mar 01, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I think the major problem is misinterpretation or little understanding of the books the muslim and the christian have (dont know much about judaism)

God is One
There is different between them , let me call for a simple caution mohammmad was a paedophilia and a terrorist according to hadith and koran. that it's the foundation of terrorism in the world and where alqueda, alshaba, mujahedeen, taliban,boko haram and so many more while christianity suffering from fraud and corruption .
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2013
jcross19: There is different between them , let me call for a simple caution mohammmad was a paedophilia and a terrorist according to hadith and koran. that it's the foundation of terrorism in the world and where alqueda, alshaba, mujahedeen, taliban,boko haram and so many more while christianity suffering from fraud and corruption .

My broda...We all know there are differences. But i'm concerned about the similarities and the oneness of God.

You must learn to separate the 'Word' from those that practice the word. People may misinterprete the word of God to suit their selfish needs.

All Men are sinners.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2013
enilove: The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob is the God the jews ( Judaism ) and the Christians world wide are calling on and which they worship.

The Judaism ,as you rightly said did not believe that Jesus was the messiah because of their greed and selfishness.There are many Jews that believed Jesus and are called Christians among the Jews who do not follow Judaism but knew that Jesus is the Christ Which the Pharasees and the Sadusees are still expecting.

God called Abraham for a purpose.That purpose was to seperate him from the idol worshippers and consecrate his descendants ,that is, to purify them for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

That was why even Abraham could not make heaven until Jesus came and shed his blood.

But only few would understand this because it is a spiritual level ,that somebody with a carnal mind can not understand.God's curse on Adam is upon every human being born by sperm and eggs of a human.

The point is that some are working directly & ignorantly for the Satan ,the antichrist,but would not believe.

The only way out for anybody that is after serving the right God is to pray about it.
____---___ i want you to know this, Jesus is also a prophet in islam, and all prophet before him are also accept has prophet of God and they all have their books.

Its is stated in islam that all muslim must accept all prophet not excluding Jesus

All the miracles he performed in the Bible are also in the Quran, all muslim know he was born without man sperm and his mother Mary was a virgin, all his story life from womb till when he was about to be cruxify are in the Quran also but according to islam he was not cruxify,
All muslim belief he is the Messiah and he still coming back and that is the rapture

Jesus was never for once called himself God and he kept letting the world know that he was sent my heavingly Father(God) read Mathew from begining

The first and second time God introduces Jesus to the world when he was ano adult was after John bamptist him and when he was with the desciples and how did God introduced him? ( Son whom am well pleased)

The way some xtian use or handle the issue of son is so confusing, God uses son because of the Love he has for him not that he is really God son, am sure you know he is not the only one God uses son for?

Jesus sometimes called himself son of MAN and sometimes use my FATHER in heaven.. Reason with it

Do you know what Jesus himself called his follower?

So who did Jesus pray to? I bliv is God and is the same God muslim pray to

1 Like

Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2013
@enilove,

And you are one of this few without a carnal mind who understands the bible, right? Interesting!!!

How many Jews believe in Jesus (Isa, PBUH)? The religious affiliation of the Israeli population is 75% Jewish, 16.9% Muslims, 2.1% Christians and 1.7% Druze with the remaining 4% not classified by religion. The same Jews Jesus (Isa, PBUH) described as a wicked and adulterous generation in Matthew 16:4.

Here is the Surah you are referring to: Say, "O DISBELIEVERS, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." – The Noble Qur’an 119:1-6.
At least you’ve just admitted you are an unbeliever. As long as you keep worshipping man and three gods we will NEVER worship the same God. I want you to describe to me how Jesus (Isa, PBUH) prayed while he was alive and who was he praying to in Matthew 26:39, Matthew 26:42 and Matthew 26:44?
The concept of one God is biblical.
Matthew 4:10: “Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: "Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."'"
John 17:3: "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
1Corinthians 8:5-6: "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"wink, yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."
1Timothy 2:5: "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
James 2:19: "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder."

“O people of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him: (for Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs" – The Noble Qur'an 4:171.

“Believing in one God does not make the person to be serving the true God.” Can you please explain this quote.

“That was why even Abraham could not make heaven until Jesus came and shed his blood.”The question is: Why would an innocent man shed his blood for me? “The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.” – Ezekiel 18:20.

The condition is the lineage of any man or woman is linked to the paternal ancestors. Remember Adam like Jesus (Isa, PBUH) also had no paternal lineage. If the criterion used in referring to someone as a son of god is having no earthly father then Adam and the Angels are more qualified for the position.

Who was this prophecy referring to? Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read (recite) this, please” and he says, I am not literate.”

I therefore put it to you that you are ignorantly & arrogantly working for Satan by hindering men from the truth. "I shall turn away from my signs those who are arrogant in the earth unjustifiably, and if they see all the signs (in creation) they believe them not, and if they see the path of righteousness they do not take it as (their) path, and if they see the path of misguidance they take it as (their) path. That is because they deny our signs and are used to disregarding them" The Noble Qur’an 7:146.
I’m not surprised because I remember how you said you and your mum went to seek help in the church. If she had gone to the herbalist you would have become a BABALAWO and still come here and preach to us about traditional practice.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2013
Black Peni5:

I find the description "naturally occuring" amusing. Sounds as undefined as the big b.ang theory. Let's concentrate on ur religion. Do u worship any particular deity? What common xtics do u share...quite curious.

you have a good sense of humour.

yes i do. many.

wats xtics
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Black Peni5:

All Men are sinners.

i disagree. i have not committed any serious offence/
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by BlackPeni5: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i disagree. i have not committed any serious offence/

I agree with you.

You have committed offences, just that they were not serious.

Same as saying all Men are sinners. But some sins are more serious than others.

Which means you agree with me.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by enilove(m): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
wazobia_for_u:
____---___ i want you to know this, Jesus is also a prophet in islam, and all prophet before him are also accept has prophet of God and they all have their books.

Its is stated in islam that all muslim must accept all prophet not excluding Jesus

All the miracles he performed in the Bible are also in the Quran, all muslim know he was born without man sperm and his mother Mary was a virgin, all his story life from womb till when he was about to be cruxify are in the Quran also but according to islam he was not cruxify,
All muslim belief he is the Messiah and he still coming back and that is the rapture

Jesus was never for once called himself God and he kept letting the world know that he was sent my heavingly Father(God) read Mathew from begining

The first and second time God introduces Jesus to the world when he was ano adult was after John bamptist him and when he was with the desciples and how did God introduced him? ( Son whom am well pleased)

The way some xtian use or handle the issue of son is so confusing, God uses son because of the Love he has for him not that he is really God son, am sure you know he is not the only one God uses son for?

Jesus sometimes called himself son of MAN and sometimes use my FATHER in heaven.. Reason with it

Do you know what Jesus himself called his follower?

So who did Jesus pray to? I bliv is God and is the same God muslim pray to

My friend,I was born into a muslim family, I am now a christian.I know that the two are different. The muslims do not know Jesus, am talking from experience. A pastor can shout Jesus 1000 times and would not know Jesus.

There is a difference btw knowing Jesus in the bible, reading about his birth,his ministry on earth, his resurrection, and knowing him spiritualy.

A beer Palour owner will be boasting"what do u want to tell me about 'stout' , their distributors come here every week ,am their no 1 customer in this area".But does he or she know about the production mix of the product?.That production mix is the relationship btw God and Jesus. To know much about d production secret u must be a family member of the owners of Guiness. To know Jesus Christ and his real relationship with God ,you must be born again child of God.You must accept Jesus Christ and accept that he died for your sins,then ask God the father to forgive u of your past sins because of the death of Jesus.
You are now God's child You are now born anew.
It is then you have the authority to call his name & he will answer you. God will be revealing things to you.
And when you die you can make heaven.

The quran says in surat 2:40 - 41 "O children of Israel!Remember my favour wherewith I favoured you,& fulfil ur part of d covenant,I shall fulfil my part of the covenant and fear me.And believe in that which I reveal,confirming that which ye posses already of the scripture.......

But in surat 109 :1-6 It says the Israelites are not worshipping the same God with Muhammed.

He said in surat 2:47 " O children of Israel !Remember my favour wherewith I favour u and how I preferred u to all creatures.
But still says he does not know the God d Israelites are worshipping in Sura 109.

Another thing is that Islam is not realy observing one God as it preaches.
Read surat 2:49. And remember when we did deliver you from Pharaoh's folk,........verse 50 "And when we brought you through the red sea......verse 52 "Then even after that ,we pardon u in order that ye might give thanks"

Why is the quran now reported in the 1st person Plural Pronoun "WE".

Throughout the old and new testament in the bible it is about "I God that delivered you out from the land of Egypt."Not WE that delivered u".

Surat 2:53 "And we gave Moses the Scripture..."How many are they that gave Moses d scripture.
because they had been worshipping many idols in the kaaba for years,Muhammed revolted and retain only Allah in the Kaaba ,and tried to link all the miracle God did for d Israelites to Allah,so that they might think the God that the Israelites worship,which people knew to be one God,was the God that called him.Read hadith u will see that the first wife of Muhammed had a Christian as friend.The story of Abraham Isaac,Moses were known to every Arabian then,it was not strange, they also had d bible.

Quran says Jesus was not crucified.The devil tried to use Peter to persuade Jesus not to go to Jerusalem and be killed But Jesus rebuked him and said "Get thee behind me Satan". What Satan could not do through Peter,he is now spreading through Islam ,to think Jesus was not crucified,in order to hinder many from receiving d light & deliverance.

The same goes with the ten commandments.The essence of the deliverance God gave d Israelites is the Ten commandments.Where did Allah mention in the quran that "these are the Ten commandments I or we( they might be many) gave the Israelites"?

All the prophets mentioned in d quran were all Israelites, except muhammed who gave account of himself.
Jesus that came 500 yrs with evidence of God's power to heal and deliver,said one man one woman.Muhammed said the same God told him one man and 1 to 4 wives.And God wrote in the quran that he Allah commanded Muhammed to marry his son's wife,and wrote in d quran that a man can beat his wife.But Jesus said "whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery."This is to discourage adultery and breaking homes.

There is no harm in mentioning the two religions to God and tell him to choose which ever He wants you to follow.God is not a God that creates confusion but Satan and our ignorance in just believing anything, instead of believing everything from God in prayers.

Thanks.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^

Without all due respect, you are saying trash! I will respond to you in sha Allah in due course.
Are you a male or a female?
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
@enilove

The fact that you were born into a Muslim family as claimed doesn’t make you right. It just goes to show that the same lies people are overcoming is the exact one you choose to imbibe. If I tell you my background, you will marvel.

What do these people have in common? Eric Abidal, Frank Ribbery, Garry Miller, Lauren Booth, Sean Stone, Nicholas Anelka, John Brennan, Calsius Clay (Mohammed Ali), Mike Tyson, Wesley Snipes, Thierry Henry, the Jackson family, Bruno Metzue, Kenneth L. Jenkins, Dr. Jerald F. Dirks, Martin John Mwaipopo, Raphael Narbaez, Rev. David Benjamin Keldani, Archpriest.Viacheslav.Polosin and a host of others. There were all fed with the same lies for years if not decades. But later they found the TRUTH. I pray you do the same.

Christianity will continue to be relevant in Sub- Saharan Africa where poverty is the other of the day. That explains the linear relationship between the establishment of churches and our backwardness. We keep looking for non-existing miracles, the miracles that took you to the church in the first place.
Jesus (Isa, PBUH) is only a messenger of Allah. Jesus (Isa, PBUH) spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good?  No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good?  There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17). Which commandments? Definitely the commandments in Exodus 20.

360 idols were worshipped in Mecca prior to the coming of Muhammed (PBUH). Because Idols were worshipped there, nothing good can ever be done there right? Idols are physical objects. What physical object did Muhammed (PBUH) ordered Muslims to worship? Why did you intentionally missed the part when Muhammed’s (PBUH) first wife took Muhammed (PBUH) to her uncle? The uncle (a Christian) said to Muhammed (PBUH) that people will revolve against him because of the authencity of what he has brought but as long as he remained alive, he would stand by him. Is it not sad that centuries after that people like you are still revolting against him?

The first commandment is explicit enough in Exodus 20. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. The first pillar of Islam is: THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND MUHAMMED (PBUH) IS HIS MESSENGER. The Qur’an is so explicit about one God: “And your God is One God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.” – The Noble Qur’an 2: 163. You want to tell me there are many gods in Islam or what? If you are Yoruba as your handle implies then you will understand why OBAS usually use “We” to describe themselves or why you use “Awon” for your parents or elderly people.

If you believe Jesus (Isa, PBUH) is God, then we don't worship the same God.

1 Like

Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by enilove(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geewan: @enilove,

And you are one of this few without a carnal mind who understands the bible, right? Interesting!!!

How many Jews believe in Jesus (Isa, PBUH)? The religious affiliation of the Israeli population is 75% Jewish, 16.9% Muslims, 2.1% Christians and 1.7% Druze with the remaining 4% not classified by religion. The same Jews Jesus (Isa, PBUH) described as a wicked and adulterous generation in Matthew 16:4.

Here is the Surah you are referring to: Say, "O DISBELIEVERS, I do not worship what you worship. Nor are you worshippers of what I worship. Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship. Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship. For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." – The Noble Qur’an 119:1-6.
At least you’ve just admitted you are an unbeliever. As long as you keep worshipping man and three gods we will NEVER worship the same God. I want you to describe to me how Jesus (Isa, PBUH) prayed while he was alive and who was he praying to in Matthew 26:39, Matthew 26:42 and Matthew 26:44?
The concept of one God is biblical.
Matthew 4:10: “Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: "Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."'"
John 17:3: "Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."
1Corinthians 8:5-6: "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"wink, yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."
1Timothy 2:5: "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
James 2:19: "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder."

“O people of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him: (for Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs" – The Noble Qur'an 4:171.

“Believing in one God does not make the person to be serving the true God.” Can you please explain this quote.

“That was why even Abraham could not make heaven until Jesus came and shed his blood.”The question is: Why would an innocent man shed his blood for me? “The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.” – Ezekiel 18:20.

The condition is the lineage of any man or woman is linked to the paternal ancestors. Remember Adam like Jesus (Isa, PBUH) also had no paternal lineage. If the criterion used in referring to someone as a son of god is having no earthly father then Adam and the Angels are more qualified for the position.

Who was this prophecy referring to? Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, “Read (recite) this, please” and he says, I am not literate.”

I therefore put it to you that you are ignorantly & arrogantly working for Satan by hindering men from the truth. "I shall turn away from my signs those who are arrogant in the earth unjustifiably, and if they see all the signs (in creation) they believe them not, and if they see the path of righteousness they do not take it as (their) path, and if they see the path of misguidance they take it as (their) path. That is because they deny our signs and are used to disregarding them" The Noble Qur’an 7:146.
I’m not surprised because I remember how you said you and your mum went to seek help in the church. If she had gone to the herbalist you would have become a BABALAWO and still come here and preach to us about traditional practice.

It is carnality to say "peace be upon any prophet that is dead."
The prayers of d living cannot affect the dead when God has already judged the person. If the prophet is in hell fire,no amount of prayer here on earth can change the decision of God. If he is in heaven,it will not add to his peace in heaven,because there is nothing else in heaven but peace and joy.You can only pray for peace for yourself on this earth and be sure of where u are going,if not ,billions of sacrifices and mouthy of "peace" for the person can not take him away from hell fire.This a spiritual knowledge.

To start with,the bible says every liar shall find their part in d lake of fire. If I lie because I want to prove a point,the person would end in hell fire.This is known to any born again christian.

Why must you lie concerning what I posted & can still be accessed by people on the internet ?
I said , My mum told me of how she witnessed the power of God when my junior brother was about to die.My brother was just prayed for by the people in the church and he recovered. She told me they did not ask her for a penny.She was then a matron for the "Islamic Echo" at Ilasamaja, in Lagos in 1981- 1990. This was what I posted because u asked why muslims were converting to Christianity.And u gave ur opinion as to why, and I told u why I had to change.Am never ashamed to testify to the goodness of God in my life.This is because "We overcome by d blood of d lamb and by the word of our testimonies.Rev.12:11.

I come from Ota in in Ogun state.So I knew of BABA ALAWO but never visited any and would never visit any. My mum was a muslim even when I got converted, it was not her influence,but my quest to know the true God that made me to change.

The christians do not pray to Jesus as u alleged but to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
I have other awesome testimonies which I would have loved to share on this forum, but am afraid you might twist it again.

I pray that God will arrest your soul and you will know that this life is not a joking matter.
Christianity is a spiritual truth.I dont have to dress like the Jew or like Jesus or his apostles b4 I will be seen as a christian or make heaven.I don have to speak their language b4 God will answer my prayers.I dont have to face the Temple in Jerusalem b4 God ,in heaven,can answer my prayers.

Muhammed told muslims that their quran is to ward off evil and that the throne of Allah is on the sea or water. But the God I am now serving in in heaven,not here on earth or inside the water.

The truth is that salvation is of the Jews. May be u did not know why God called Abraham away from his father land.The devil knew that salvation was coming to mankind,he wanted to plant discord from d biginning through Ishmael,but God told Abraham that his covenant is not with Ishmael,God told Abraham to send Ishmael away with his mother,which he did.The descendants of ishmael are the Arabs.That is why they are not living together with d Israelites.Abraham was buried in Israel,and Isaac and Jacob. The devil had been using the slave of Sarah from d biginning but God told Abraham to send her away ,and that His plan of Salvation is through Isaac, from where came Jesus Christ.All d prophets in the quran,which muhammed copied from the bible,were all Israelites except Muhammed,who claimed that God called him,but could not show any sign;even by raising a dead chicken back to life.He got killed c/o poison.

As I said,I am a witness to d power of God through his son Jesus Christ.Not with d assistance of any pastor but direct encounter with his power and in his name.With holiness in the name of Jesus every knee does bow,even that of Satan and his demons.

You can try him.Just believe that he died for your sins and pray that God Almighty the father of the Lord Jesus should show you His signs.

God will reveal himself to you and direct your life away from hell fire in the name of Jesus,whether u like it or not.

Thanks.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^

You leave the main questions I raised only to chase shadows. I've not lied concerning what I said about you in anyway.

You can open another thread to discuss whether the prayer of the living can affect the dead. I'll be glad to contribute.

Your story about Abraham is quite hilarious. I'm sure you are not referring to the one in Genesis 17. I'll implore you to quote the verse. If salvation is of the Jews, then they should invoke death if they can but they will never be able to because of what their hands had sent forth.

I love Jesus (Isa, PBUH) because I've been instructed to by the same religion you are castigating. The Jews never believed in Jesus (Isa, PBUH). So much lies on this innocent man called Jesus (Isa, PBUH). You can read up: ‘Misquoting Jesus’ by Bart Ehrman.

The name of Jesus (Isa, PBUH) is powerless. That has been discussed extensively in the thread below: https://www.nairaland.com/996451/name-jesus-2-10.

"I pray that God will arrest your soul and you will know that this life is not a joking matter." Quite hilarious to say the least.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by enilove(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geewan: @enilove

The fact that you were born into a Muslim family as claimed doesn’t make you right. It just goes to show that the same lies people are overcoming is the exact one you choose to imbibe. If I tell you my background, you will marvel.

What do these people have in common? Eric Abidal, Frank Ribbery, Garry Miller, Lauren Booth, Sean Stone, Nicholas Anelka, John Brennan, Calsius Clay (Mohammed Ali), Mike Tyson, Wesley Snipes, Thierry Henry, the Jackson family, Bruno Metzue, Kenneth L. Jenkins, Dr. Jerald F. Dirks, Martin John Mwaipopo, Raphael Narbaez, Rev. David Benjamin Keldani, Archpriest.Viacheslav.Polosin and a host of others. There were all fed with the same lies for years if not decades. But later they found the TRUTH. I pray you do the same.

Christianity will continue to be relevant in Sub- Saharan Africa where poverty is the other of the day. That explains the linear relationship between the establishment of churches and our backwardness. We keep looking for non-existing miracles, the miracles that took you to the church in the first place.
Jesus (Isa, PBUH) is only a messenger of Allah. Jesus (Isa, PBUH) spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good?  No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good?  There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17). Which commandments? Definitely the commandments in Exodus 20.

360 idols were worshipped in Mecca prior to the coming of Muhammed (PBUH). Because Idols were worshipped there, nothing good can ever be done there right? Idols are physical objects. What physical object did Muhammed (PBUH) ordered Muslims to worship? Why did you intentionally missed the part when Muhammed’s (PBUH) first wife took Muhammed (PBUH) to her uncle? The uncle (a Christian) said to Muhammed (PBUH) that people will revolve against him because of the authencity of what he has brought but as long as he remained alive, he would stand by him. Is it not sad that centuries after that people like you are still revolting against him?

The first commandment is explicit enough in Exodus 20. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. The first pillar of Islam is: THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND MUHAMMED (PBUH) IS HIS MESSENGER. The Qur’an is so explicit about one God: “And your God is One God. There is no deity [worthy of worship] except Him, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.” – The Noble Qur’an 2: 163. You want to tell me there are many gods in Islam or what? If you are Yoruba as your handle implies then you will understand why OBAS usually use “We” to describe themselves or why you use “Awon” for your parents or elderly people.

If you believe Jesus (Isa, PBUH) is God, then we don't worship the same God.

I believe and I know that Jesus is God, since his father in heaven is God. The bible talks about gods. Thou shall not worship other gods beside me".
psalm 82:6 says"I have said ye are gods , and all of you are children of the most High".

If the bible calls His created beings gods and also calls graven images gods,that is to tell u that god is a title.

We are gods ,that is, we the children of God are gods,because He created us in His image( image of God ).
If a lion can create,if it creates something in its image( lion like) ,that lion like image created by the super lion is a "lion"

Calling Jesus God does not mean,God Almighty the Father.the son of God is God.Because his birth was directly by the holy spirit of God. Sango,Oya,Iye moja etc are idols and gods. Jesus is more qualified as a child of God to be called God.

God is a title ,God the Father has a name and in Ex 20:7 Moses said to the Israelites" Thou shall not take the name of thy God in vain,for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."God has name.God is not the name of God.
If u say Jesus is not entitled to be called God,what do say to this book written about 1400 years before Jesus was born:

Proverb 8:22 - 36." And the Lord possessed me in d biginning of his way, b4 His works of old.I was set up from everlasting, from d biginning ,or ever the earth was When there were no depths;I was brought forth;when there were ni fountains abounding with water.Be4 d monutains were settled,b4 d hills was I brought forth:While as yet he had not made earth ,nor the field,nor d highest part of the dust of the world.When he prepared d heavens ,I was there :when he strenghtened the fountains of the deep:When he prepared the heavens,I was there:When he set a compass upon the face of the depth:When he established d clouds above:when he strenghtened d fountains of d deep:When he gave to d sea his decree ..............Then I was by him,as one brought up with him:and I was daily his delight ,rejoicing always b4 him; Rejoicing in d habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now there4 hearken unto me ,O ye children:for blessed are they that keep my ways.Hear instructions, and be wise ,& refuse it not.Blessed is d man that heareth me,watching daily at my gates,waiting at d posts of my doors.For whoso findeth me findeth life,and shall obtain favour of the Lord.But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:all they that hate me love death."

Who was the above refering to?What do we call someone like that.Is the person not greater than the Angels and the devils?Is he not qualified to be called the child of the God that set a compass upon tbe face of the earth? It says " THE LORD POSSESSED ME IN THE BIGINNING OF HIS WAY.Verse30 I WAS DAILY HIS DELIGHT. That is why God said in John 3:16 For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
If you say Jesus did not call himself the son of God.The above John 3:16 is the biblical account testifying to this.
And I believe him for his miracles,his abstainance from the worldly marriage( because his children would make one to doubt his claims as the son of God.) ,his power in my life.

My friend I beg you in the name of Jesus,try and pray ,just one,that" Jesus if you are real and as people claim that you are a son of God show urself to me ,and I will believe".

Thanks
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by enilove(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Geewan: ^^^

You leave the main questions I raised only to chase shadows. I've not lied concerning what I said about you in anyway.

You can open another thread to discuss whether the prayer of the living can affect the dead. I'll be glad to contribute.

Your story about Abraham is quite hilarious. I'm sure you are not referring to the one in Genesis 17. I'll implore you to quote the verse. If salvation is of the Jews, then they should invoke death if they can but they will never be able to because of what their hands had sent forth.

I love Jesus (Isa, PBUH) because I've been instructed to by the same religion you are castigating. The Jews never believed in Jesus (Isa, PBUH). So much lies on this innocent man called Jesus (Isa, PBUH). You can read up: ‘Misquoting Jesus’ by Bart Ehrman.

The name of Jesus (Isa, PBUH) is powerless. That has been discussed extensively in the thread below: https://www.nairaland.com/996451/name-jesus-2-10.

"I pray that God will arrest your soul and you will know that this life is not a joking matter." Quite hilarious to say the least.

I hope you can read and write?You lied by saying, I and my mum went ....It was only my mum.It is still there.I said she narrated this to me in that thread.

Can you check this and confirm your mistake, please.Lets assume it was not intentional.

I was referring to Geneses 17 alright.

The thread on "the name of Jesus is powerless"is right and wrong,depending on how you view it.
If a sinner commits a sin and calls the name of Jesus it would be powerless and useless for him. A witch cannot call on the name of Jesus to recieve power.Any disobedience pastor cannot call the name of Jesus and expect miracles.
In acts 19:13 "Then certain of d vagabond Jews,exorcists,took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits in the name of d Lord Jesus ,saying ,We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
And there were 7 sons of Sceva, a Jew ,& chief of the priest which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said ,Jesus I know,and Paul I know ;but who are ye?verse 16 says" And the man in whom the evil spirit was, leaped on them,& overcame them all,& prevail against them all,so that they fled out of d house naked and wounded"
The verses b4 that talks about God performing miracles c/o Paul in the name of Jesus.But those vagabonds wanted to do the same.
This is to say ,spiritualy you are know inside out by God and the devils.

For a born again spirit filled child of God ,that is living a holy life and prayerful,the name of Jesus is powerful and and no Power on earth ,underneath the earth or in the second heaven ,the abode of evil spirit,that can challenge it.

Have you read or heard of Prophet Ayo Babalola?
He was the founder of the Christ Apostolic Church in Nigeria.
In 1930 in Oke oye street in Ilesha, prophet Ayo Babalola revived and rose up from the dead the corpse of a child that was being taking home by relatives and sympathizers.
There was news and records that "People from across d nation began to troop to Ilesha .People of diff tribes,shades & colours with diverse ailments and incurable diseases from various towns were loaded into vehicles & brought to Ilesha and they returned healed.All roads led to Ilesha as people from all walks of life and nations came to receive healings and witness the unusual things that were happening there.
It was also recorded that there was no other catchword for commercial drivers to passengers than "come and watch cinema at Ilesha"
Through this man of God,there were healings of d scale and nature that would shock.Diseases and ailment of all kinds bowed at the name of Jesus.Miracles of creative nature were common and rampant.The blind went back home seeing; the dumb began to speak clearly and the ears of the deaf were loosened. There were confessions too!Witches and wizards and familiar spirits who mistakenky stepped on that ground were arrested by God and confessed their evil works. Some of the witches under higher power of the holy spirit even strip themselves naked for people to see male organs which they possessed in addition to their normal female organs."

The above marked the Revival of God's power in Nigeria.That was how christianity spread throughout the world,by signs and by power in the name of Jesus.
This happened in Nigeria ,which you can verify
The name of Jesus is powerful in the life of a child of God. I have testimonies concerning his name. But Jesus hates sins .

As per lies,Pastors can lie ,because there is no power of God in them.To receive d power of God takes holyness,Prayers and fastings,love,humility,brokennes,faith,consecration and must have a strong partnership with d Holy Spirit.
How many pastors are ready nowadays for this?.
Mind you,if they do not repent they cannot make heaven.

Thanks.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Black Peni5:

I agree with you.

You have committed offences, just that they were not serious.

Same as saying all Men are sinners. But some sins are more serious than others.

Which means you agree with me.

you misunderstand me. the so-called slight offences i committed may not even be called sins. morality concepts differ in different societies. what you may consider sin, i might not do so. for example, raiding / stealing cattle is considered a part of life in many cultures, especially among nomadic tribes. it is a means of livelihood and not considered sin.

therefore in my cosmos, what ive done is not sin. e.g., i might have lied now and then, but for the right cause.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
enilove:

And I believe him for his miracles,his abstainance from the worldly marriage( because his children would make one to doubt his claims as the son of God.) ,his power in my life.

My friend I beg you in the name of Jesus,try and pray ,just one,that" Jesus if you are real and as people claim that you are a son of God show urself to me ,and I will believe".

Thanks

Hilarious!!
So all the pope that are not getting married are sons of God? Many things are not known about Jesus (Isa, PBUH) and this include the fact as to whether he got married to Mary Mangalene or not.

I've prayed that prayer several time. May be you can continue praying it on my behalf. It will be very appreciated. Unlike you I've not sealed my heart.

Trinity is a hoax: https://www.nairaland.com/1127181/jesus-christ-servant-god-trinity. Wake up!
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by Geewan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
enilove:

I hope you can read and write?You lied by saying, I and my mum went ....It was only my mum.It is still there.I said she narrated this to me in that thread.

Can you check this and confirm your mistake, please.Lets assume it was not intentional.

This isn't about insult. I will not insult you back.

So the argument now is it wasn't you and you mum. Your mum went alone abi? Noted don't use that to derail the thread.

The problem with you is that any bad news you hear about Islam is true no matter the source. It is equivalent to me bringing information from www.evilbible.com. It doesn't make any sense.

I might not reply your comment again if you've made up your mind not to make sense.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by proo212(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Enilove, thanks for the exposition....and thanks for the Proverbs 8 passage. A Jehovahs witness actually pointed it out to me today which ended up backfiring against him.

If we want to be honest with ourselves, we should find out the attributes of the God of Judaism, God of Christianity and God of Islam. If they have the same attributes then yes, they are the same God. If not, then they are not same God.

I think we have proved that here severally. God of Judaism and God of Christianity has children that call Him Abba Father. The God of Islam does not have children. There are many more differences but i'll stop here for now.
Re: God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Infact, my signature is now more high than before, i want to guess that there will be change in reasoning when the economy of Nigeria is better, one good reason why i love Jehovah witness than any other xtian is that they know what to preach.
Enilove i am very sure that you and your family will still remain in islam if you are all in a good country that is not looking for miracle up and down.

Anyway if you care to know, i called myself a chrislam because i was born into the family that practices the two,i have more knowledge about christianity than many called christian today,i attended Bible school for many years and even go out in preaching without a bias mind.

Christians make it worst for me and other that really want to know more by saying:

Jesus die for your sin - what if he did not die,i shud not bliv in God?

There is power in the blood - did he not perfom wonder when he was alive, why did you love Jesus because of blood?

There is miracle in our church - is that the only way to know God exist?

When they want to scatter everything, they will tell you to go in spirit before you know Jesus or God,did all the disciples go in spirit before they know Jesus and God?

You called yourself Christ-like but you hardly follow what Jesus himself said but what people said after he left :

Do you know the teaching of Jesus on how to pray? Do you follow that? How many church do that again?

Do you know Jesus warning about repitition of the same words in prayer? Do you loyal to the warning?

Jesus called everybody that accept him and believe in God his brother and sister not that he is their father, so Jesus is my brother according to Bible

I can call him my father because i called my elder brother my father just because of the love i have for him not with blind mind that he is really my brother

Preach to me without saying:
Jesus die for your sin -so i should love him bcus he died or because he was God sent?
There is power in the blood
Miracle in our church
Go in spirit before you know God

I bliv in all prophet and i believ in ONE GOD (Jesus and MMHD that i know have one GOD)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Speaking In Tongues Matters More Than You Might Think / If you are ever depressed: Read this.... / Pope Said Who Am I To Judge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.